FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It doesn't matter. It was Zoey's dream to learn surfing, you can read about it. Every person has dreams that he would like to realize. With a certain life experience, one can estimate whether the dream should be realized or not. At the age of 19 you do not have this life experience yet. One only begins to collect life experience.:unsure:
By "realized", do you mean "realistic?" That word seems to fit the context better. If not, then I'm wrong about what you meant by that sentence. lol

fasdfaq123

Sep 6, 2020
I don't know why I feel like Zoey may end up going back to San Diego, maybe on that possible beach trip everyone will go to San Diego, it's all this may lead to the girls meeting Bret and him stealing our harem.

Edit:I think I made a mistake in the text, I'm using deepl.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Can anybody help me out here? I found out that there are a total of 5 options for your main LI. I understand Josy and Maya, not showing up for a DIK route. However, before the choices there are flashes of female LIs that you have. Even though Jill appeared there, she's not showing up as an option only Isabella and Sage. Is there a specific choice that blocks her out?

Tried looking all over, but there doesn't seem to be anything specific that blocks her out. I've read multiple walkthrough as well, but nothing noting that it would block Jill out as a LI choice.
These are the main roadblocks for Jill's branch:
  • You need to go on the picnic with Jill rather than tend to Sage in Episode 6.
  • You need to fight for Jill after the tennis match in Episode 7 (and go running with her when she offers)
  • You can't have DIK Affinity
The walkthroughs do cover this, but the information is scattered about so you need to do some cross-referencing to find it.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
By "realized", do you mean "realistic?" That word seems to fit the context better. If not, then I'm wrong about what you meant by that sentence. lol
To realize something means to cause to happen ! What was written by dalli_x was good... just misunderstood it ;)
Which in Dalli-s case is not too hard of a task to pull off ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK::devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
To realize something means to cause to happen ! What was written by dalli_x was good... just misunderstood it ;)
Which in Dalli-s case is not too hard of a task to pull off ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK::devilish:
In the English I grew up speaking, ...

realize

rē′ə-līz″
intransitive verb
  1. To comprehend completely or correctly.
  2. To bring into reality; make real.
  3. To make realistic.

Because this word can get confusing, even with context of a sentence, most people I've known have just said "realistic" when that's what they meant, or just said "generate", "produce", "create", "do" or "achieve." And, "realize" is just usually used for "understand" or "comprehend."
I DO hate my own language due to these ridiculous confusions, though. lol

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x and sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
In the English I grew up speaking, ...

realize

rē′ə-līz″
intransitive verb
  1. To comprehend completely or correctly.
  2. To bring into reality; make real.
  3. To make realistic.

Because this word can get confusing, even with context of a sentence, most people I've known have just said "realistic" when that's what they meant, or just said "generate", "produce", "create", "do" or "achieve." And, "realize" is just usually used for "understand" or "comprehend."
I DO hate my own language due to these ridiculous confusions, though. lol
You are right with that it could have been formulated otherwise... but nonetheless it is what it is even if it's rare :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: FookU2

IcemanVincy85

Nov 14, 2020
I'm a hack rather than a coder, but I think the mechanics of what's going on is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So the history of choices don't influence the "default" selection during the roll forward cumulatively, but the penultimate choice incorrectly does.

As others have said there is a variable tracking your Zoey dik/nice choices (zoey_dk), but it isn't what's causing the issue you raised. It's used to set Zoey's zoey_dik variable, which is presumably some sort of Zoey affinity flag.
It's also one of the variables set if you pick "Skip to episode 9".
You should see how the temp_choice is declared, the name suggest is a constant temporarily like the let in javascript but i don't remember if there is something similar in python, and you should see if that constant has a default value: so if you rollback you return to default value and the temp_choice value is null or whatever is the default choice. In that case, it depends how it's coded but i guess the game use the default value when you keep playing. I'm not expert on python, i learn to code in Python but i'm more front-end developer than back-end.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
English is the trickster of languages. Say the same thing in 40 different ways, or say 40 different things with the same words. lol
Probably goes for most languages, but the more acquainted you are with a language the more difficult it gets to stay with a single straightforwarded meaning of what's being said... There's a reason jokes often don't translate very well to other languages ;) (and why google translate can sound like you're reading a 5 years old kid's story)

IcemanVincy85

Nov 14, 2020
Probably goes for most languages, but the more acquainted you are with a language the more difficult it gets to stay with a single straightforwarded meaning of what's being said... There's a reason jokes often don't translate very well to other languages ;) (and why google translate can sound like you're reading a 5 years old kid's story)
I'm italian and English is way too easy, my pronunciation is bad sometimes but....if you think English is hard you should try to learn Italian. Or Chinese.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It doesn't matter. It was Zoey's dream to learn surfing, you can read about it. Every person has dreams that he would like to realize. With a certain life experience, one can estimate whether the dream should be realized or not. At the age of 19 you do not have this life experience yet. One only begins to collect life experience.:unsure:
I don't know where this idea that teenagers are justified a priori comes from....
does that apply to Quinn too? we don't know her dream, it seems to me.

I repeat: I don't say that it is a serious fault, but a stupid and selfish choice remains so at any age.

Reactions: dalli_x

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Can anybody help me out here? I found out that there are a total of 5 options for your main LI. I understand Josy and Maya, not showing up for a DIK route. However, before the choices there are flashes of female LIs that you have. Even though Jill appeared there, she's not showing up as an option only Isabella and Sage. Is there a specific choice that blocks her out?

Tried looking all over, but there doesn't seem to be anything specific that blocks her out. I've read multiple walkthrough as well, but nothing noting that it would block Jill out as a LI choice.
For Jill you have to have the Chick or Neutral affinity but it is preferable to go with the Chick affinity and in episode 6 go on a picnic with her

Reactions: AntiHeresyDoge

Cricco

May 5, 2021
For Jill you have to have the Chick or Neutral affinity but it is preferable to go with the Chick affinity and in episode 6 go on a picnic with her
I don't understand if your best girls is based or cursed, chumps on the podium and champs on the backstage :unsure: I respect the basedness but goddamn :LUL:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I don't understand if your best girls is based or cursed, chumps on the podium and champs on the backstage :unsure: I respect the basedness but goddamn :LUL:
The order? It's a coincidence I think that as I was creating the gifs I was uploading the images to the forum, Zoey's gif was already created because I stole it from shazba that's why she was first

iduntukfgszone

Oct 2, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.2] + Scrappy's Mod

Download [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 2.02 Gb]

Download [Apk+Obb] [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 1.96 Gb]

Download [Good Graphic Quality]
[Size: 2.80 Gb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
All 3 links is not working anymore, can you update it? Thank you

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
yo, how do you start a new game ? i'm stuck in the menu lmao i can just load but have no save
It's not blatantly obvious, but you have to play season 1 & 2 first, then it will export your game at the end, then you can import it into this new "Interlude":
Season 1 & 2 are like 20+ hours of game, then the Interlude is a break away from that story for a bit. The first episode of Season 3 will be released (much) later this year.

AlbertFish

Mar 10, 2022
It's not blatantly obvious, but you have to play season 1 & 2 first, then it will export your game at the end, then you can import it into this new "Interlude":
Season 1 & 2 are like 20+ hours of game, then the Interlude is a break away from that story for a bit. The first episode of Season 3 will be released (much) later this year.
thank you very much !

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
At least you got someone who understood the obvious at first try ! :LOL: Noodle of the month title is already sent to it's rightful owner :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes