IcemanVincy85

Nov 14, 2020
HAHA ill be honest like most i didnt know it was two seasons i just went ep 1-8 each time only steam told me it was season 1-2 lol
4 episodes for season until now, i am guessing season 3 will be 9-12 and season 4 13-16. I don't think there will be more than 16 episodes...but who knows. Maybe the game is so good that neither DPC wants to stop :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
I was wondering, If you fool around with Jade during Gender Studies, but avoid taking it further, what's the reaction of the MC at the ending of the interlude? As if he's totally fucked? haha

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I was wondering, If you fool around with Jade during Gender Studies, but avoid taking it further, what's the reaction of the MC at the ending of the interlude? As if he's totally fucked? haha
Even if you do nothing - where choice permits you to do so - he will always have the same reaction. At the very least Tybalt always hates you and blackmails Jill, Sage's Mom hit on you and you saw her dad exit a locked room right after mona, who then quit college and disappeared. So you are fucked either way.

Last edited:

IcemanVincy85

Nov 14, 2020
if you took all the Dik choice you should flirt with Jade and fooling around...if you don't go further she hates you. I think you screwed xD

I don't understand how Burke saw the video if you show it to the DIK, why Rusty show to him or how he find it online. If you fooling around with Jade and Sage you're dead ahah :eek: :eek:

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Even if you do nothing - where choice permits you to do so - he will always have the same reaction. At the very least Tybalt always hates you and blackmails Jill, Sage's Mom hit on you and you saw her dad exit a locked room right after mona, who then quit college and disappeared. So you are fucked either way.
Yeah, but aparently the MC have three different reactions in front of the mirror, depending on if you have fucked Sage and Jade or not.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I would love a pregnant Josy but maybe as they get close to finishing college however why would any one pull out of that beautiful pussy :devilish: :devilish:
I don't know. I would feel like I was cheating on pregnant Sage. I'm not sure I have the chutzpah to face her pregnant redhead rage.

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
All I know is that there is a 0% chance that I will play the update the first time with any save other than the DIK save I have where I fucked both Jade and Sage, picked Sage as best girl, broke up with Jade, and put a dick in Tybalt's presentation after knocking out his teeth. There is just no way I'm starting out with any other save. It just won't happen.

POVREVIEW

May 14, 2018
4 episodes for season until now, i am guessing season 3 will be 9-12 and season 4 13-16. I don't think there will be more than 16 episodes...but who knows. Maybe the game is so good that neither DPC wants to stop :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
tbh i want to see all 4 years at B&R even if he skips a ahead after season 3-4

I want the love interest living in the Manson library with me and a new kid trying to steal everything from me and either making him a friend or kicking his ass lol

POVREVIEW

May 14, 2018
if you took all the Dik choice you should flirt with Jade and fooling around...if you don't go further she hates you. I think you screwed xD

I don't understand how Burke saw the video if you show it to the DIK, why Rusty show to him or how he find it online. If you fooling around with Jade and Sage you're dead ahah :eek: :eek:

Because the laptop in linked to a unsecure school network and MR burke is the guy who leaked the picture of cathy its his plan to get Cathy as his lover or slave
( she changed the rules and left causing his plan to collapse ) including have jade marriage end with him keeping his money at status

The removal of her information shows he has more control of then he lets on and the news story about the sponsorship shows he been at this a while
Its your typical power couple power play for control of money etc once he knew she had the proof he cheats with 3 girls from school which is a enough o get him removed and his title stripped he had to do something. Standard drama 101 i hope DPC has this a b story only.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
The way she is introduced it seems to me that she considers MC more of a friend than a LI at this point. I get the vibe that she would quite easily settle for a friendship path that is still rewarding for the player and that you, as MC, have to make an effort to turn it into something more. That would be a letdown in a way, since there is potential for a lot more drama.
true, somehow had a feeling she be back but I'm like dereck only there for the pussy, but game makes you go path's instead letting you have your college fun, even when asking you who to choose, if you choose others you kinda have to let go some asses and that hurt's cause I like banging them all, well not all i like elena as a friend and her boyfriend they make good couple, so I'm respecting that. Let's see what comes outta this, only thing on my mind now that I choose sage is going to her parent's house, only thing came to mind "oh crap I'm so screwed' lol

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
I played both, all the way through the available content. I liked both, but BaDik is better in my opinion. The story is fine in MC but in BaDik it is deeper and has more characters that have more backstory and motivation. The characters in MC are okay but ultimately shallow as a tendency. H scenes in both are pretty good, more variety of partners in BaDik might be better for finding a particular preference. It doesn't help that MC is rarely updated meaningfully and the dev seems to have lost all regard for the game. To extend on that idea, the MC dev has a history of rushing the end of games because he loses interest, while the dev of BaDik has a record of at least finishing games even if it is fairly dramatic.
MC was good for it's time, BaDick is far better than it now especially renders and anims, as for story....well I guess BaDick is slightly better, but that's not saying a lot, so yeah the plus side is that the dev does finish a game.

fasdfaq123

Sep 6, 2020
One thing, is it known why Quinn sells drugs? I don't remember seeing it in the story and I think it's not for a stupid reason.

edit: or obvious reasons

Last edited:
Reactions: goldenrule91

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Question: I have finished both season one and the interlude. If I now delete them both from my hard drive will the saves still be on my PC for the eventual release of season 2? Seems to be a waste of hard drive space.

Edit: Wow just realised I've been a part of this community since 2017 and this is my first post.
As you may or may not know, saves are retained in 2 separate places. If you only delete the folder with your download in it and/or the executable, you should be fine.

If you know how to use UnRen and can read scripts, you can always modify variables if needed.

I will tell you that I'll be damned if I'm going back to change some decision in Episode 6 if it causes me a problem in Episode 11. And then play through all those freeroams and minigames to get back to my fail point in Episode 11!? Not a chance!

I've already done that for the Cathy's panties fiasco in my Isabella route:

Isabella: You piece of shit! Look what I found in my car! Cathy's panties! We're through!
MC: Uhhh!!!
Me - changes variables
MC: Panties!? What panties?
Isabella: Oh... Ok, lets go to my place and fool around.

TAKE THAT, DPC!!! :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes