lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I haven't seen this corrected yet, and my apologies if someone did, but surely I can't be the only one that noticed the center Vixen not her:

View attachment 1717193

but rather her:

View attachment 1717195

You know, the one with the cute dance:

View attachment 1717216

This is Kylie, and you can certainly interact with her and her friend, Christie.

In fact, something about that interaction always bothered me. If you took a dick pic on Tybalt's phone (shame on you if you didn't), then Christie not only sees the MC's rod in all it's glory, she certainly hears from Sage who it's attached to:

View attachment 1717209

So, it surprises me that she doesn't recognize the name when you introduce yourself at the party. Instead, Kylie has to remind her of you:

View attachment 1717197 View attachment 1717200 View attachment 1717204 View attachment 1717207

Another thing about this interaction is that you're given the following choice:

View attachment 1717211

My guesses are two-fold. First, that you might not have a chance with the Vixens if you chose Not Interested, and second, Christie might be a fourth Vixen option.
Kylie's tits are bigger, i don't think is her.

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
I wouldn't consider those bittersweet, that's pretty much the dream.

Talking about endings, I do wonder how many endings DPC has planned. There are only 5 main girls (or maybe 6, considering the prologue), but so many side girls. The possibilities are endless, tho obviously limited by how much time and effort DPC can allocate for it. Imagine if you could end up with Becky or Kylie or someone else seemingly insignificant.
Agreed. Getting eloped with Quinn would be one of the best endings of BaDIK (and the best ending in my book).

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I wouldn't consider those bittersweet, that's pretty much the dream.

Talking about endings, I do wonder how many endings DPC has planned. There are only 5 main girls (or maybe 6, considering the prologue), but so many side girls. The possibilities are endless, tho obviously limited by how much time and effort DPC can allocate for it. Imagine if you could end up with Becky or Kylie or someone else seemingly insignificant.
For side girls i just wanna ends with Nicole, Riona, Lily and Camila. What's the point make them like MC if they can end up together anyway.

Reactions: Hawke84

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I haven't seen this corrected yet, and my apologies if someone did, but surely I can't be the only one that noticed the center Vixen not her:

View attachment 1717193

but rather her:

View attachment 1717195

You know, the one with the cute dance:

View attachment 1717216

This is Kylie, and you can certainly interact with her and her friend, Christie.

In fact, something about that interaction always bothered me. If you took a dick pic on Tybalt's phone (shame on you if you didn't), then Christie not only sees the MC's rod in all it's glory, she certainly hears from Sage who it's attached to:

View attachment 1717209

So, it surprises me that she doesn't recognize the name when you introduce yourself at the party. Instead, Kylie has to remind her of you:

View attachment 1717197 View attachment 1717200 View attachment 1717204 View attachment 1717207

Another thing about this interaction is that you're given the following choice:

View attachment 1717211

My guesses are two-fold. First, that you might not have a chance with the Vixens if you chose Not Interested, and second, Christie might be a fourth Vixen option.
It's not that you are the only one who noticed it, it's that, i am afraid OFT, you are wrong about this.
Both the color and the shape of the hair are the same as the dancing girl, not the lovely Kilye.
You can see it in the pictures you already posted. The girl in the middle has a strong red color hair and short while Kilye hair is longer and more brunette. Also while Kilye has two loose strands of hair, our misterious redhead has one fringe on the right.
You are right that Christie should recogniza the MC thought. In honestely i thought the main purpose to put that picture was to impress lovely Christie. Even more important than to humilliate Tybault and that says a lot.

Reactions: PinkmeX and OFT

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
but rather her:
That one been posted before as the middle vixen. But i still think it's the other one, sorry... she just looks more similar.
Christy looks a bit like Mia from "summer with" or that friend of hers, her old neighbour, think they're all the same base model.

Reactions: ename144 and OFT

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
That one been posted before as the middle vixen. But i still think it's the other one, sorry... she just looks more similar.
Christy looks a bit like Mia from "summer with" or that friend of hers, her old neighbour, think they're all the same base model.
The mom from The Gift Reloaded also uses the same model, in fact she looks almost the same as Christy.

Reactions: vogelbeest

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I'm with OFT on this... I'm not gonna over analyze the pics that's for sure... but as VIXENS is title and these 4 are already have been spotted at the party together it just makes sense ! ;) While the other one is also a possibility it would take some effort to explain how that one got scooped up by the other members :p:KEK: Not that I care... bring it on pussies ! :love::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: OFT

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Kylie's tits are bigger, i don't think is her.
It's not that you are the only one who noticed it, it's that, i am afraid OFT, you are wrong about this.
Both the color and the shape of the hair are the same as the dancing girl, not the lovely Kilye.
You can see it in the pictures you already posted. The girl in the middle has a strong red color hair and short while Kilye hair is longer and more brunette. Also while Kilye has two loose strands of hair, our misterious redhead has one fringe on the right.
You are right that Christie should recogniza the MC thought. In honestely i thought the main purpose to put that picture was to impress lovely Christie. Even more important than to humilliate Tybault and that says a lot.
I'm with OFT on this... I'm not gonna over analyze the pics that's for sure... but as VIXENS is title and these 4 are already have been spotted at the party together it just makes sense ! ;) While the other one is also a possibility it would take some effort to explain how that one got scooped up by the other members :p:KEK: Not that I care... bring it on pussies ! :love::ROFLMAO:

I agree this could go either way. But when I consider...

Vixen headshot.png

vs...

Kylie headshot.png

vs...

Unknown headshot.png

...Kylie's face more closely resembles the Vixen.

If you want to compare boobs (always fun)...

Kylie boobshot.png vs Unknown boobshot.png

...they're pretty close (and pretty) if you ask me.

Regarding hair color, Kylie's looks auburn under certain lighting:

Kylie hair.png

EDIT: I just realized that it kinda looks like Sarah's schlong in that picture. :KEK:

Granted, it's not as red as the Mystery Girl's, but we don't know what hers would look like under different lights.

As far as hair style, Mystery Girl's does seem to come closer to the Vixen, but Kylie's could be tucked back or even tucked under the Vixen's hat.

I think it's close enough to where either of them might be the Vixen, but for now I'm thinking Kylie edges out Mystery Girl.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

View attachment 1717304

vs...

View attachment 1717301

vs...

View attachment 1717303

View attachment 1717295 vs View attachment 1717302

View attachment 1717300

EDIT: I just realized that it kinda looks like Sarah's schlong in that picture. :KEK:

Granted, it's not as red as the Mystery Girl's, but we don't know what hers would look like under different lights.

As far as hair style, Mystery Girl's does seem to come closer to the Vixen, but Kylie's could be tucked back or even tucked under the Vixen's hat.

I think it's close enough to where either of them might be the Vixen, but for now I'm thinking Kylie edges out Mystery Girl.
And on that note vogelbeest I stand corrected as we had a lewd scene with the middle one ( Kylie ? :unsure: :p ) ... never even crossed my mind that these are one and the same :KEK: So what's left is Christie or " Carolyn " to get nasty with... :devilish::love::LOL:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020

View attachment 1717304

vs...

View attachment 1717301

vs...

View attachment 1717303

View attachment 1717295 vs View attachment 1717302

View attachment 1717300

Well, at least is not as criminal as mistook Melanie's ass with Camila's ass, like people did with that ep8 preview.
It's true that faces look similar but we dont have the oportunity to see the dancing redhead face in a direct angle and as close, so it's hard to compare them.
About the boobs, both Kylie and the redhead seems biggers than the Vixen girl preview. Yet probably just an (unjustified and stupid) correction from DPC.

It's not the first time than DPC introduce new characters mostly out of nothing. Christie preview in ep 8 came at a moment when she had only some apareance in a couple renders and had not a single line. I think it's part of a little game DOC has with us where he likes to expand the social universe of Badik and make background characters to slowly be insterted in the story. Besides background girls are hot, sometimes really hot.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Not that I care... bring it on pussies !
Yeah, if you just agree with OFT for as many girls as possible, i totally agree with you and him! Just send Arieth to the wrong party again (uh... i'm sure they said the VJocksens! where is everybody?) and we're pretty much settled.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
what are you talking about? your speech is completely theoretical

in the "reality" of the game, in which situation would she have opposed MC after his rejection? he has just passed her course without having studied a day, without even knowing what the course is about (except for some hints that Maya gave him). wouldn't this have been the perfect occasion for a revenge?
but most importantly, when did MC ever seem intimidated by this situation? he would take her class the following semester as well....

now suddenly the showdown would come, now Jade would have her terrible revenge, and suddenly MC would feel the weight of all this
If the MC has not misbehaved, Jade will not take revenge because she simply has no reason to.

A clean MC actually has all the trump cards in his hand and can play the entire Burke family against each other.

- He saw Stephen and Mona come out of a room, that Mona was angry at that, and a few days later Mona wasn't in college anymore. Jade and Sage had better not find out. (Point for the MC)
- Jade was shamelessly hitting on the MC. Stephen and Sage had better not find out. (point for the MC)
- Sage is in charge as HOT's President, what happens in HOT's and for the Girl's. The MC doesn't know that Quinn is selling drugs, only that she and Riona are using drugs. The MC does know about the restaurant, which Sage doesn't seem to know about either. With this knowledge, he can get Stephen (father, dean), Jade (mother, teacher) and Sage into trouble. (Point for the MC)
- Tybalt has been blackmailing Jill Royce. He blames the MC for this. If Jill's father finds out what the Burke offspring did to his daughter, the Burke's are done for, because Old Royce would certainly talk to the Burgermeister about it. There is also proof that the MC did not set off the sprinkler system. The Rooster picture that Derek took. Derek was wet and the MC was dry. But how can the MC in the photo be dry if he is supposed to have set off the sprinkler system? Proof provided. (Point for the MC).

If the MC didn't make any mistakes and he's going for it, the Burkes lost.

I would imagine that by the mere presence of the MC Stephen will help Maya because he doesn't want this to come out with Mona. Jade will support Maya because she doesn't want it to come out how she got involved with a student and Tybalt will shut up because he's a scaredy cat and has already been shown the coon's teeth by Jill. Jill threatened Tybalt, I thought that was really great and Tybalt won't want to mess with the Royce. But the MC must not have made a mistake and his vest must be clean as a whistle.

PinkmeX

May 14, 2020
Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes