sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
it's weird to implement the need to piss and poop
I think you are right... that is not needed... BUT ! when a developer decides that it is an option ( and task ) to build or renovate your house... isn't it an interesting thing that said house contains various rooms but for some reason the bathroom ( or water closet ) and even the fucking shitter is missing ???!!! :KEK::KEK::KEK: It is not BADIK so everybody relax but such bullshits do happen where we come back to the ^ first point... if you neglect these things that's fine but at least create the possibility that our MCs could do their business if it's needed for some reason :p:rolleyes::HideThePain: ( it's not vital for us to get a visual on it but hope you get the general idea :LOL: )

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
but the problem for the inheritance is not Rusty, it's the fact that Lynette was in fact disinherited

the first check that came to Mc didn't shock him one bit, much less a car with air conditioning....
Lynette was not disinherited because she predeceased her. The MC only received $5,000 because Lynette did not have more. The MC is her successor in the line of succession. Ergo, the grandfather must disinherit the MC.:rolleyes:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Emma being a raving lunatic for that doesn't make much sense either, lets face it even if Bret and Zoey did anything it would be their decision only. Emma is extremely jalous and in a unreasonable manner, she has feelings for Bret but there's no relation, she assumes there is something between Bret and Zoey and goes on tilt.... I dunno, but i don't really think the other option would feel more natural, maybe it would feel Emma's reaction is a bit more deserved that way, but it's still overreacting...
there is no limit to the worst, you're right:D

but at least Emma would have had a reason to think that there was something between the 2, instead so she only had reasons to think that there was nothing, and despite this she went with the maximum possible penalty for Zoey (the internet is forever, a slap passes):confused:

Emma is a Leah who takes it out on social media rather than with matches:eek:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
there is no limit to the worst, you're right:D

but at least Emma would have had a reason to think that there was something between the 2, instead so she only had reasons to think that there was nothing, and despite this she went with the maximum possible penalty for Zoey (the internet is forever, a slap passes):confused:

Emma is a Leah who takes it out on social media rather than with matches:eek:
Yes. Emma is clearly mentally ill. There are a few other indications throughout the interlude that she is a bunny boiler and the playthrough where Zoey hooks her up with Bret isn't doing either of them any favors. It is clear as day that she took the pictures with the intention of sharing them and shaming Zoey. Performing such an act and the depraved indifference to the consequences of her action is an indicator that if she would do this to a friend she would do worse to her boyfriend the first moment he displeased her. If I was him I would sleep with one eye open.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I have a bad feeling about Dad giving mc specific advice to use a condom

He's totally got a bastard out there, which means you totally fucked a half sibling

THERE GOES ALL MY PRAISE FOR THIS GAME

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I have a bad feeling about Dad giving mc specific advice to use a condom

He's totally got a bastard out there, which means you totally fucked a half sibling

THERE GOES ALL MY PRAISE FOR THIS GAME
my father when I started college told me pretty much the same thing, and 24 years later still no half brother has popped up....

Kellermann that's you right!?!? :cry:

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I think you are right... that is not needed... BUT ! when a developer decides that it is an option ( and task ) to build or renovate your house... isn't it an interesting thing that said house contains various rooms but for some reason the bathroom ( or water closet ) and even the fucking shitter is missing ???!!! :KEK::KEK::KEK: It is not BADIK so everybody relax but such bullshits do happen where we come back to the ^ first point... if you neglect these things that's fine but at least create the possibility that our MCs could do their business if it's needed for some reason :p:rolleyes::HideThePain: ( it's not vital for us to get a visual on it but hope you get the general idea :LOL: )
Not gonna lie. Given that there are toilets in the game, I was ever so slightly disappointed that there isn't an option to piss at least once :KEK:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Not gonna lie. Given that there are toilets in the game, I was ever so slightly disappointed that there isn't an option to piss at least once :KEK:
Trust me... since DPC spies are also lurking around here he will correct this failure from his side up until the game ends :KEK: Not mentioning the other dev who already played this once before and now again... :p To shit or not to shit ! That is the question... :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Just play a round of Duke Nukem during the breaks and you can use toilets to your heart's content. :LOL:
LMAO! My favourite is in Redneck Rampage. You can pee in them, but, if you face away from the toilet and crouch down, it will act as if you are taking a dump, and the sounds he makes (groaning and pain sounds) are hilarious.

AbhyLogan

Feb 8, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.2] + Scrappy's Mod

Download [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 2.02 Gb]

Download [Apk+Obb] [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 1.96 Gb]

Download [Good Graphic Quality]
[Size: 2.80 Gb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Broken link

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes