QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
Just finished my first blind playthrough (actually just Episode 8 for now and not the Interlude) and I probably should have payed more attention while playing lol. I pretty much rushed through it, eager to see what's next. Anyway, I didn't see the end coming and now I have a question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No one knows how the choiche will play we just going to wait and see
If you 'd like to see all the content for all the girls multiple playthrough is the way to go or you couild use a mod to unlock the content you 'd like to see

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I guess this is final now?
Your guess is as good as that of any of us, we can't give answers based on future content, we can only guess....
We're halfway, so there's alot to come, there would be little sense in being locked out of all possible content, but it makes sense once you are locked in a certain path with permanent affinity you will have a less broad selection of options.
However it's uncertain if there even is a combination that will give access to considerably more content then the others.
Being on a path with one LI (or Maya and Josy) will most likely limit options to that path plus Zoey, not being on any path will most likely mean Zoey and alot sidegirls. But that's all we can guess now... Also chosing Zoey might close excisting paths.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Quinn is best girl, she has better stories than Jill, she is a more interesting and attractive character and she even does anal like the goddesses
Jill is perfect in every way, she's the number one main girl. I guess that doesn't say much because she's the only main girl in the top 5.
Sooner or later you will learn to choose secure passwords for your accounts.... :confused:

or to take all the medications they prescribe for you....:oops:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Just finished my first blind playthrough (actually just Episode 8 for now and not the Interlude) and I probably should have payed more attention while playing lol. I pretty much rushed through it, eager to see what's next. Anyway, I didn't see the end coming and now I have a question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your guess is as good as that of any of us, we can't give answers based on future content, we can only guess....
We're halfway, so there's alot to come, there would be little sense in being locked out of all possible content, but it makes sense once you are locked in a certain path with permanent affinity you will have a less broad selection of options.
However it's uncertain if there even is a combination that will give access to considerably more content then the others.
Being on a path with one LI (or Maya and Josy) will most likely limit options to that path plus Zoey, not being on any path will most likely mean Zoey and alot sidegirls. But that's all we can guess now... Also chosing Zoey might close excisting paths.
For now, making a choice of one (or even OTHER) locks you out of the other possible choices.

And, yeah, we don't know what DrPinkCake has in mind for us there. But cheating might be possible, with obvious risks, and breaking up might also be possible. Plus a new contender has entered the fray.

We DO have a lot of game left to play.

iric

Aug 19, 2016
Being fair, we can make MC not banging anyone while he is being a pussy with Sage with that talk about "rebound guy". But in a realistic way, we need to be out of our mind to NOT banging these beautys.
View attachment 1719299
View attachment 1719302
View attachment 1719305
View attachment 1719306
welp being more fair... the MC could still bang sage and bang the other with "friend with benefit" status, and when he really ready to take the next step (commit to the relationship) like at the end of the season 2 he can try ask her that time.

Last edited:

iric

Aug 19, 2016
This is my sense of what is happening with her.

Bella was married and her husband has apparently left and has not returned, possibly dead. She was deeply in love with him and has a hard time accepting he won't be coming back home. But, she has waited for him, holding out hope for a surprise and the love of her life to return. Deep inside she is extremely depressed over her loss, but guards her feelings. She feels guilty if she thinks of another man in a romantic way. So it will take A LOT to get her to accept her loss, and open up to someone else.

Six months ago I gained a much better understanding of Bella when I watched my wife take her last breath. After talking with other widows/widowers, many of them feel guilty and that it would be wrong to be with anyone else. Many have a difficult time removing their wedding rings and they feel lost with very little motivation. Some eventually open up to someone new, but it takes a lot, and some have removed their rings... finally. Many widows continue to cry over their loss months and even years later, I know I cry almost every day still, six months later.

I feel Bella's character is really well written and whomever created her, has an understanding of what it is like to be a widow, if my sense of her character is right.

Bella is absolutely my favourite character and I have a good relationship with her in the game.
i get her past story, but her romance story to the MC is almost none existence compare to Josy&Maya or Jill, event sage has her moment when she sick. when the MC with Bella, it's almost like the moment MC with Quinn or Jade. they (MC and Isabella) mostly try to bang but worse, the MC keep getting c*ckblocked one way or another. bella most intimate moment with the mc, other than "making out" is only when she help him after the MC got trolled by DIK or the MC choose to stay with her at end of chapter 3. the mc did try date bella twice but that also kinda off. that what i mean i didn't really get with her story. not her past story but her current "romance" story with the MC.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
i get her past story, but her romance story to the MC is almost none existence compare to Josy&Maya or Jill, event sage has her moment when she sick. when the MC with Bella, it's almost like the moment MC with Quinn or Jade. they (MC and Isabella) mostly try to bang but worse, the MC keep getting c*ckblocked one way or another. bella most intimate moment with the mc, other than "making out" is only when she help him after the MC got trolled by DIK or the MC choose to stay with her at end of chapter 3. the mc did try date bella twice but that also kinda off. that what i mean i didn't really get with her story. not her past story but her current "romance" story with the MC.
according to me only Josy and Jill go really beyond, declaring themselves in a more or less direct way

Sage's and Bella's story are very similar (apart from the age difference and the problems related to this aspect), they start as stories of sex, of carnal satisfaction and then they understand that there is more to it. in fact from that point of view for Bella it is a path that she takes almost independently, while Sage has to be continuously pushed by MC to take this further step, so I don't see a big difference from the point of view of emotional involvement.

with Maya, everything remains quite undertone, there are no great impulses neither from one side nor from the other, basically they are both taken by other thoughts

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes