ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Quinn is best girl, she has better stories than Jill, she is a more interesting and attractive character and she even does anal like the goddesses
How far you have fallen :cry:. I can't even recognize you anymore. or am I the only one who didn't get the memo , and AchedCroissant is actually dead, and been taken over by some impostor for months now ?:unsure:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Just finished my first blind playthrough (actually just Episode 8 for now and not the Interlude) and I probably should have payed more attention while playing lol. I pretty much rushed through it, eager to see what's next. Anyway, I didn't see the end coming and now I have a question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You miss out on a lot by not doing multiple playthroughs. I agree with you that they can be tiresome but I recommend at least three. A DIK, Chick, and Neutral playthrough. This will also give you the opportunity to pursue different love interests and different paths. The game takes some interesting detours depending on who you run to after Josy comes to campus.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
How far you have fallen :cry:. I can't even recognize you anymore. or am I the only one who didn't get the memo , and AchedCroissant is actually dead, and been taken over by some impostor for months now ?:unsure:
All it took was a blue haired girl to show him the wide world out there, and when he came back to B&R, the vanilla girls just didn't do it for him anymore.

So he did what any hot blooded young male would do when he'd tasted the forbidden fruit, he needed more, the kind of fruit only Quinn can provide.

Ok, I don't even know what I'm rambling on about now, but yeah, Zoey stirred something deep inside Achie, it's all about the bad girls now. :sneaky:

manpman

Dec 10, 2017
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.2] + Scrappy's Mod

Download [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 2.02 Gb]

Download [Apk+Obb] [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 1.96 Gb]

Download [Good Graphic Quality]
[Size: 2.80 Gb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Sir, can u reupload again?

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
You miss out on a lot by not doing multiple playthroughs. I agree with you that they can be tiresome but I recommend at least three. A DIK, Chick, and Neutral playthrough. This will also give you the opportunity to pursue different love interests and different paths. The game takes some interesting detours depending on who you run to after Josy comes to campus.
The neutral path is my safe path for Sage. I like Sage's path on Dik affinity, but I love her too much so I have a safe path on neutral way. Although when you go along the path of M/J and Sage at the same time, the choice between them is really difficult. But going down the J/M path is a bit pointless, they fully open up on the Chick run.
I don't see any point in following Sage on the way of Chick, since in order to get maximum pleasure, you need to ignore her for the sake of Bella and Jill, and I'm chasing Bella and Jill on the way of Chick.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
i started this game but i've been noticing all the locked out material since i went full dik. is this more or less correct?

dik: hot girls, strippers
chick: jill, maya, josy
neutral: almost everybody?

i'm trying to get to isabella and so far it looks like it's going fine, but i don't want to be locked out of her content. is it safe to continue on the dik path? it's annoying that going on the dik path has locked me out of 3/5 of the paths when the game is called being a dik. i didn't think i'd be punished so badly by picking all the fun choices. should i have done a neutral save instead? if i went on the chick/neutral path, what do i get locked out of?
If you are trying to do a Bella playthrough DON'T DO ANYTHING with Cathy. Trust me. You'll regret it.

Reactions: D2K

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
All it took was a blue haired girl to show him the wide world out there, and when he came back to B&R, the vanilla girls just didn't do it for him anymore.

So he did what any hot blooded young male would do when he'd tasted the forbidden fruit, he needed more, the kind of fruit only Quinn can provide.

Ok, I don't even know what I'm rambling on about now, but yeah, Zoey stirred something deep inside Achie, it's all about the bad girls now. :sneaky:

But that Blue haired bitch already dumped him once, She chose something better over him. The only reason She come back is because she suck at surfing. if Zoey actually come back after achieve what she wanted, after she indeed became great at surfing enjoying it , but somehow she feel something is missing , then it's a different story. But its not isn't it? You can sugar cookie with the whole Grandma sloppy story, but in the end of the Day, She suck at surfing, she was publicly humiliated , and She broke as fuck , like legit she has no money left.

So, She is like:
"Well, I guess I go home then ". :ROFLMAO:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

I hope someday MС will be able to take revenge on her for that hard prank in the first episode and stick chewing gum on her hair. She needs to change her hairstyle. Her hairstyle is too terrible.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes