Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I'm not sure I agree with you in this, your comment heavily implicating that SomboSteel was not Special. How Dare you be this disrespectful toward Sombo? :mad:
:ROFLMAO:
King SomboSteel is forever in our hearts, deceived and banished by the traitorous DPC.

Now repeat after me:

"Our SomboSteel in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdome come, thy will be done on Patreon as it is in F95Zone. Woken theories. Big money. Dalli 3:16.

Amen." :Kappa:

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maya must be shaking Tybalt's hand? That's probaby why Sage is pissed and MC is looking the other way. Tybalt just showed up. Sage hates Tybalt. I am 100% certain she's the rooster troll.

MC seriously needs to start buing new clothes. He can't keep wearing the same shirt over and over again.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Maya must be shaking Tybalt's hand? That's probaby why Sage is pissed and MC is looking the other way. Tybalt just showed up.

MC seriously needs to start buing new cloths. He can't keep wearing the same shirt over and over again.
I don't know. This hand is to white. Tybalt skin is more tanned
P.S: But i don't doubt he could be presented.

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
Maya must be shaking Tybalt's hand? That's probaby why Sage is pissed and MC is looking the other way. Tybalt just showed up. Sage hates Tybalt. I am 100% certain she's rooster troll.

MC seriously needs to start buing new clothes. He can't keep wearing the same shirt over and over again.
Skin tone isn't tanned enough, if you ask me. I'm pretty sure it's Burke.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Maya must be shaking Tybalt's hand? That's probaby why Sage is pissed and MC is looking the other way. Tybalt just showed up. Sage hates Tybalt. I am 100% certain she's rooster troll.

The skin on that hand looks way too light to be Tybalt's. Or am I just colorblind :unsure:?

луна

Aug 24, 2021
Maya must be shaking Tybalt's hand? That's probaby why Sage is pissed and MC is looking the other way. Tybalt just showed up. Sage hates Tybalt. I am 100% certain she's the rooster troll.

I think its Burke hand, they didnt know that Sage will bring MC too, if Tybalt is reall there too its gonna be a shit show.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. This is Burke's black jacket. Tybalt usually enters in his nasty striped jacket.
2. Sage got angry at a comment or remark by Burke or Jade. We can only guess what one of them said. It is logical to assume that Jade made some sarcastic comment about MC, that he turned his head away, and Sage got angry.
3. This is obviously the scenario with Sage and the rejected Jade, which is another proof that this path is canonical for Pink.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes