always86

Mar 19, 2020
But that Blue haired bitch already dumped him once, She chose something better over him. The only reason She come back is because she suck at surfing. if Zoey actually come back after achieve what she wanted, after she indeed became great at surfing enjoying it , but somehow she feel something is missing , then it's a different story. But its not isn't it? You can sugar cookie with the whole Grandma sloppy story, but in the end of the Day, She suck at surfing, she was publicly humiliated , and She broke as fuck , like legit she has no money left.

So, She is like:
"Well, I guess I go home then ". :ROFLMAO:
This is a good point. Simple change but would make her return more meaningful. Also fits with the ‘homeblindness‘ idea. ”Yeah I like surfing and I’m great at it, but I miss my Mum and I miss Fuckface, and it turns out that matters more to me.“

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Inb4 DPC writes a love letter to him explaining how disappointed he is by his actions and how he believed that he was close to him and what they had together was special. :Kappa:
I'm not sure I agree with you in this, your comment heavily implicating that SomboSteel was not Special. How Dare you be this disrespectful toward Sombo? :mad:
:ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
But that Blue haired bitch already dumped him once, She chose something better over him. The only reason She come back is because she suck at surfing. if Zoey actually come back after achieve what she wanted, after she indeed became great at surfing enjoying it , but somehow she feel something is missing , then it's a different story. But its not isn't it? You can sugar cookie with the whole Grandma sloppy story, but in the end of the Day, She suck at surfing, she was publicly humiliated , and She broke as fuck , like legit she has no money left.

So, She is like:
thank goodness for free tuition.... :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I hope someday MС will be able to take revenge on her for that hard prank in the first episode and stick chewing gum on her hair. She needs to change her hairstyle. Her hairstyle is too terrible.
Just make sure that he sticks the gum on the right side so after Derek and Bella get done with her she will be rocking the 1980's Storm from the X-Men gray mohawk.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

So, She is like:
talking seriously (just a moment): DPC loves these female portraits full of flaws and contradictions.
all the negatve aspects that might have driven Zoey home, not for MC, are pointed out accurately

the money? Zoey has yet to arrive in San Diego that already several times she fears she'll end up squandering it. and in the end it really happens
surfing? Zoey is not bad at surfing, at the most she is not a natural talent, at the end she did a lesson in the water and that's it for what we know. but the real surf is the one you do in the garden with your grandmother, other than the ocean
friends in San Diego? in one scenario Zoey practically has to run away fearing to be slit in her sleep...

however she comes back safe to the blindness of home :love::love::love::love:... yes ;)... sure:cry: ...

the real strength of BADIk is the controversy of many of its characters, it's a pity that few know how to manage it

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
You misspelled Josy. Jill is a good second or third girl, it's a battle between Jill and Sage about who is the Second best
Sage can be second best yet the end of ep 8 could move Jill up to two but Maya's scene was great however Bella was pretty great as well. So the other 4 could depending on the day all be in second place or fail somewhere between 2 and 5 which is subject to change daily so for me it is best to follow my heart: 1Josy 2Josy 3Josy 4Josy and 5Josy the rest are all side girls :love: :devilish:

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes