ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
1. This is Burke's black jacket. Tybalt usually enters in his nasty striped jacket.
2. Sage got angry at a comment or remark by Burke or Jade. We can only guess what one of them said. It is logical to assume that Jade made some sarcastic comment about MC, that he turned his head away, and Sage got angry.
3. This is obviously the scenario with Sage and the rejected Jade, which is another proof that this path is canonical for Pink.
first 2 I agree. 3 however I heavily doubt.feels a "stretch" to me:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ename144

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Maya must be shaking Tybalt's hand? That's probaby why Sage is pissed and MC is looking the other way. Tybalt just showed up. Sage hates Tybalt. I am 100% certain she's the rooster troll.

MC seriously needs to start buing new clothes. He can't keep wearing the same shirt over and over again.
I think Sally is the Rooster troll.

Why you even think that Sage hates Tybalt? All the little interaction between them shows indifference at the best.

Reactions: shazba

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
considering the face of MC and Sage I think they are at the greetings, not the presentations
Or it's the ending, and this is Maya being grateful for the opportunity, thanking Burke. and He say something, thats makes everyone kind of WTF. May be MC just suddenly put the puzzles together and now understand Why Mona stormed out flowed by Burke and etc etc.
or you right it's the greeting and Burke , is just " I can wait to spend time with you Maya ". I mean its obviously will lead to the story where He gonna try to Fuck Maya. :coffee:

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
She tells him to back off on rooster when he's creeping on Jill and her reaction at presenation if you snapped a dick pic.
Well, her answer on his cluck is the reason I don't see her as a troll (and it wasn't hateful, maybe a little irritated).

Her reaction at the presentation had nothing to do with Tybalt at all.
Josy and Jill laughed about Tybalts teeth but Sage not (well, at least it not showed).

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Or it's the ending, and this is Maya being grateful for the opportunity, thanking Burke. and He say something, thats makes everyone kind of WTF. May be MC just suddenly put the puzzles together and now understand Why Mona stormed out flowed by Burke and etc etc.
or you right it's the greeting and Burke , is just " I can wait to spend time with you Maya ". I mean its obviously will lead to the story where He gonna try to Fuck Maya. :coffee:
in the closing of the last chapter it looked like Josy and MC were staying outside waiting, which is also why I say we're at the goodbyes, with Mc terrified as in the bathroom scene.

I don't see how Burke can think to use Maya in the restaurant, ok he is a fool, but it would be a risk out of scale

he couldn't fuck a "little slut" like Mona, so he thinks he will be ok with Maya?

it would seem to me really absurd

Reactions: shazba

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Burke was probably like "You would have understanded how banks work better if you took the Finances class instead of the useless Gender Studies one." which triggered a catastrophic reaction from Jade hence the reaction of everyone in the room, with Sage trying to break up the fight. :ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
in the closing of the last chapter it looked like Josy and MC were staying outside waiting, which is also why I say we're at the goodbyes, with Mc terrified as in the bathroom scene.

I don't see how Burke can think to use Maya in the restaurant, ok he is a fool, but it would be a risk out of scale

he couldn't fuck a "little slut" like Mona, so he thinks he will be ok with Maya?

it would seem to me really absurd
Well, absurd or Not, that's probably what is gonna happen. Hey he is still chasing Bella too. No mean nothing to him.
But joke aside, its gonna happen, and thats how Mona gonna play a role again eventually, as a "key witness" .

Maybe some things will be altered, if he has the Jade video and whatever. But to assume that it will not lead to a scenario where Burke don't wants to fuck that hot Blondie, I doubt that.

We know DPC is not shy away for doing uncomfortable things. May be Maya even sleeps with him, I won't be surprised at all. Thats what I said, days ago, in the end DPC won't be really able to suprise me , or us. Making us feel in some way? yeah. but actually suprise ? no
:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: vogelbeest

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Burke was probably like "You would have understanded how banks work better if you took the Finances class instead of the useless Gender Studies one." which triggered a catastrophic reaction from Jade hence the reaction of everyone in the room, with Sage trying to break up the fight. :ROFLMAO:
Sad part , I can't say I don't agree with him :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, absurd or Not, that's probably what is gonna happen. Hey he is still chasing Bella too. No mean nothing to him.
But joke aside, its gonna happen, and thats how Mona gonna play a role again eventually, as a "key witness" .

Maybe some things will be altered, if he has the Jade video and whatever. But to assume that it will not lead to a scenario where Burke don't wants to fuck that hot Blondie, I doubt that.

We know DPC is not shy away for doing uncomfortable things. May be Maya even sleeps with him, I won't be surprised at all. Thats what I said, days ago, in the end DPC won't be really able to suprise me , or us. Making us feel in some way? yeah. but actually suprise ? no
:ROFLMAO:
you say? like? I don't think there were all these uncomfortable situations for now.... at most I could consider such certain emotional explosions, but they seem to me very different situations

I am not talking about the fact that Maya actually does it (out of any discussion), but that it can be credible both that Burke decides to invite a girl that his daughter introduced him to, and that Maya can even vaguely consider the offer (even if now she has discovered the natural lubrication of the vagina...)

it is one thing to flirt with a colleague (I think that 80% of married men have done it once) and another to introduce a girl who is completely out of that world and that mood, bound to her stepdaughter, in a very risky activity

the girls in the restaurant are all basically "volunteers", or at least they think they are, forcing one of them means a complete change of situation and risks

Reactions: georsak

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You realize that if he does that, some crazy supporter might stab him as he walks back home from grocery shopping? Plus he will lose supporters due to the NTR outrage, so no, no way he does that.
No, I disagree. He won't show it, but He will imply it. and eventually confirming it, buy Maya admitting it, and she will get ti worst than Mona or something. Its good Drama , nobody can stop him if he wants a Drama.
And He gonna say, HEY, I Warmed You. And if he lose a couple of people, who give a fuck, he will gain more. Acting Lessons, ending didnt affected him at all , he left this place, but lets be real thats not a big loss.

I know this, you now this, this is all serious Talk, if he has a story in his mind He gonna do it. That's my mental preparation of knowing eventually He gonna do something that will make me sad or angry or both.

So far , we got very very fucking easy, very light hearted everything...... That's alone worrisome in my opinion:ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes