Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
i started this game but i've been noticing all the locked out material since i went full dik. is this more or less correct?

dik: hot girls, strippers
chick: jill, maya, josy
neutral: almost everybody?

i'm trying to get to isabella and so far it looks like it's going fine, but i don't want to be locked out of her content. is it safe to continue on the dik path? it's annoying that going on the dik path has locked me out of 3/5 of the paths when the game is called being a dik. i didn't think i'd be punished so badly by picking all the fun choices. should i have done a neutral save instead? if i went on the chick/neutral path, what do i get locked out of?
Where does it say that being a DIK means getting all the chicks? Different women prefer different types of men. You are a DIK no matter what (a member of the DIK frat), but who you attract depends on your personality, like in real life. You can't get 'em all. Just make your best guess as to what they will be attracted to or use a cheat mod. I recommend trying your best on your own and if you fail, then use a MOD for help.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
No, I disagree. He won't show it, but He will imply it. and eventually confirming it, buy Maya admitting it, and she will get ti worst than Mona or something. Its good Drama , nobody can stop him if he wants a Drama.
And He gonna say, HEY, I Warmed You. And if he lose a couple of people, who give a fuck, he will gain more. Acting Lessons, ending didnt affected him at all , he left this place, but lets be real thats not a big loss.

I know this, you now this, this is all serious Talk, if he has a story in his mind He gonna do it. That's my mental preparation of knowing eventually He gonna do something that will make me sad or angry or both.

So far , we got very very fucking easy, very light hearted everything...... That's alone worrisome in my opinion:ROFLMAO:
DPC is a snowflake. As much as he likes to show off that "I don't give a fuck" attitude, he is affected by people's opinions about him. That's why he left this place in the first place, people were giving him shit about the ending of AL and he was tired/burnt out/annoyed by it.

So if it will be a significant financial loss, he won't do it. He may be an artist, but he also has a family to take care of, so maybe DPC should take Burke's Finance class instead of Maya. :Kappa:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
you say? like? I don't think there were all these uncomfortable situations for now.... at most I could consider such certain emotional explosions, but they seem to me very different situations

I am not talking about the fact that Maya actually does it (out of any discussion), but that it can be credible both that Burke decides to invite a girl that his daughter introduced him to, and that Maya can even vaguely consider the offer (even if now she has discovered the natural lubrication of the vagina...)

it is one thing to flirt with a colleague (I think that 80% of married men have done it once) and another to introduce a girl who is completely out of that world and that mood, bound to her stepdaughter, in a very risky activity

the girls in the restaurant are all basically "volunteers", or at least they think they are, forcing one of them means a complete change of situation and risks
It's not gonna be actually forcing, it's not gonna be rape either. Its gonna be the Indecent Proposal. I assume you saw that movie, Everybody Fucking Saw that movie. Its the same fucking thing , this gonna be the Indecent Proposal in BaDik version. minus the actual Sex scene :coffee: :ROFLMAO: :cool:. And I understand why, and I agree. We don't need to see it to know it.

Reactions: RonnieBoi

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
No, I disagree. He won't show it, but He will imply it. and eventually confirming it, buy Maya admitting it, and she will get ti worst than Mona or something. Its good Drama , nobody can stop him if he wants a Drama.
And He gonna say, HEY, I Warmed You. And if he lose a couple of people, who give a fuck, he will gain more. Acting Lessons, ending didnt affected him at all , he left this place, but lets be real thats not a big loss.

I know this, you now this, this is all serious Talk, if he has a story in his mind He gonna do it. That's my mental preparation of knowing eventually He gonna do something that will make me sad or angry or both.

So far , we got very very fucking easy, very light hearted everything...... That's alone worrisome in my opinion:ROFLMAO:
If he's doing it with Maya, he's really crazy....

DPC not Burke

but in the case

pop corn.gif

Reactions: openup212

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Quinn is best girl, she has better stories than Jill, she is a more interesting and attractive character and she even does anal like the goddesses
Quinn isn't a main girl though. But she's better than the other main girls just not Jill.

The list is something like this now:

Jill
Quinn
Bianca
Jade
Riona
Camila
Lily
Sage
Sarah
Sally

Damn boys top 10 getting stacked now, Envy isn't even there.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
DPC is a snowflake. As much as he likes to show off that "I don't give a fuck" attitude, he is affected by people's opinions about him. That's why he left this place in the first place, people were giving him shit about the ending of AL and he was tired/burnt out/annoyed by it.

So if it will be a significant financial loss, he won't do it. He may be an artist, but he also has a family to take care of, so maybe DPC should take Burke's Finance class instead of Maya. :Kappa:
Nothing wrong with Acting Lessons ending, other than the final episode dude fucking going full lesbian crying about some girl he doesn't even like to his new girls mother instead of moving on like a man.

I wouldn't take the bitching from a bunch of whiny youngboys crying either, if you can't handle the smoke, well there are a bunch of other games here that cater to sensitive players.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
in the closing of the last chapter it looked like Josy and MC were staying outside waiting, which is also why I say we're at the goodbyes, with Mc terrified as in the bathroom scene.

I don't see how Burke can think to use Maya in the restaurant, ok he is a fool, but it would be a risk out of scale

he couldn't fuck a "little slut" like Mona, so he thinks he will be ok with Maya?

it would seem to me really absurd
What risk? Burke has several free tuition girls already, either the girl delivers or no tuition, it's Quinn telling them how they can get it, so his risk is almost zero. There's a reason Mona doesn't confirm the free tuition rumor. Quinn is smart enough to tell what needs to be done without saying anything that's incriminating to her. So good luck for any girl that decides to go to the police or any other official.
On top of that if Burke needs to be exposed, who is going to testify? It's the end of free tuition for any involved.
Mona just decided not to do it, and guess.... she's gone, didn't say a thing...

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

I mean, you maybe right but i for now can only see this happening in a path where MC is not in a relationship with Maya and Josy and don't advise Maya about Quinn's intentions. And maybe this can be what will make the end of Maya and Josy for MC be just with one of them. But i don't think this will be a canonical event in the story. More like a "bad ending" as a result of player's choices just like rusty's car.

Burke will try take advantage of Maya's situation. That's granted. He can't stop himself. As far as we now he tried take sexual favors from Mona in a house full of rich, important and influential people, including his wife, daugther and son. Once he known Maya is a HOT he will plan blackmail her to get sex. Hell, i'll go futher and say that even Josy could be in danger. What if Burke discover they are girlfriends and try something with Josy too? And threaten Josy that if she tell this to anyone she will blew the last chance of Maya get free from her father? But again, i true believe (or hope?) that any harm can be avoidable with the "right" choices.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
in the closing of the last chapter it looked like Josy and MC were staying outside waiting, which is also why I say we're at the goodbyes, with Mc terrified as in the bathroom scene.

I don't see how Burke can think to use Maya in the restaurant, ok he is a fool, but it would be a risk out of scale

he couldn't fuck a "little slut" like Mona, so he thinks he will be ok with Maya?

it would seem to me really absurd
I think about the same thing. We know that Maya is ready to do anything for the sake of her happiness with Josie, even to rub against a stranger in the first episode. But it's one thing to rub against the penis of a young handsome guy, another to rub against the penis of a nasty forty-year-old man.

I don't think Pink will play the NTR card. Damn, Zoey's been saving her pussy for a whole year.
So the most we'll see is stroking Maya's leg or touching her ass. But it's enough for Burke to be sentenced to death by an army of Maya fans.

We can only guess how Burke will play it out.
For me, the fate of Maya on the path of Sage Dik and Others is interesting because in them MС is as disconnected from this couple as possible and just friends.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Burke will try take advantage of Maya's situation.
Burke is a predator, but we don't know what exactly will happen. My guess either he says he will look into it but promise nothing, next Quinn is going to tell Maya to use her feminine charms on Burke as incentive for free tuition. It's deliver or no tuition, nothing to report to the police. The more worrying scenario is Burke promises the tuition and once she has it he hints on certain appreciation, casually dropping next term's tuition hasn't been arranged yet... Again really no use to report and either deliver or no tuition.....

Reactions: lipe2410

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Quinn isn't a main girl though. But she's better than the other main girls just not Jill.

The list is something like this now:

Jill
Quinn
Bianca
Jade
Riona
Camila
Lily
Sage
Sarah
Sally

Damn boys top 10 getting stacked now, Envy isn't even there.
No Josy? Well, it's a garbage list then. You know that right ? It can't be taken seriously, its a meaningless. Its nothing Dude, its nothing its pointless. Fuck man, how can be someone this wrong. It's unnatural man, I can't find a fucking word, in stupid english to describe this shit, there is no word for it. WOW
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What risk? Burke has several free tuition girls already, either the girl delivers or no tuition, it's Quinn telling them how they can get it, so his risk is almost zero. There's a reason Mona doesn't confirm the free tuition rumor. Quinn is smart enough to tell what needs to be done without saying anything that's incriminating to her. So good luck for any girl that decides to go to the police or any other official.
On top of that if Burke needs to be exposed, who is going to testify? It's the end of free tuition for any involved.
Mona just decided not to do it, and guess.... she's gone, didn't say a thing...
:unsure:
Burke risks so much. period, nothing to discuss

Burke is a professor who would only need to be suspected of what is going on to have his life ruined, with no evidence or trial. the girls wouldn't even have to admit they were part of the restaurant, they would just have to report Burke's as harassment, and at the very least they would have a huge settlement.... of course at that point Burke or whoever he is, could put the evidence of the restaurant on the table to make sure he will never get out of jail again....

Mona is gone from the BR, she will not say anything? it can be, but it is not sure yet. but anyway she showed the fragility of the whole operation.

now should it be better with Maya than with Mona? should it be a good idea to draw more attention to Sage?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
next Quinn is going to tell Maya to use her feminine charms on Burke as incentive for free tuition.
Yeah, but that's here i think the choice of tell or not tell Maya about Quinn in ep 2 play. If we did, Maya won't listen Quinn. If we didn't, Maya (possibly) will.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Listen, Him leaving this place is hurt more of this place users egos than his. What he lost, not having to deal with someone like DavDr, or a moron who want a dog to fuck Jill. If werent for a couple of good folks I would have left this place too who the fuck need this ? This is the only topic I am in anyway.

" Im the Big Fucking critic, and I have right to be Critical, I am the Shit. " - No, you are a Fucking loser, while he making Money. Let's drop it, You know as well as I do, we are the fucking losers or Snowflakes not him.

as much or how much he would lose? I don't know, vocal minority have a voice, but he would lose more with Incest for example than gain. Its like fucking PvP players, that they think they are so many and their vocie need to be heard and everything is around them , and in reality they are minimal.

Same thing wiht the NTR lovers and other fuckign retard shit. And most people dont even know what the fuck NTR is. :ROFLMAO:.
There obviously thing he not gonna do because he is not Stupid, despite some folks opinion. But I'm sure he is more aware of the actual loss and gain, and everything then we are.
And He wants something he gonna do it, no matter what. And He can because his base is not the Woke mob cancel culture morons, and even those actually have zero power.

Eh, whatever. :coffee:
DPC wouldn't have made it as big as soon as he did without this place. I'm coming on here because I'm enjoying the conversation and the theories and the joking, what's so bad about it that you can't stand it?

I couldn't care less about how much money DPC makes. It's something of zero interest to me, but if I have to grade him as a business owner/manager, he is bad at it. From a business standpoint, a lot of the things he does are wrong and it hurts him more. I'm not going to into the details because it's pointless and you wouldn't probably give thought about it anyway, so it's whatever, keep praising DPC how he outsmarts us smarks and we are working ourselves into pointless converstaions.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

I don't understand why you think that. This is unambiguously interpreted as NTR, and DPC itself replied that it did not like NTR in any form. Besides, if he wanted to, he would have done it long ago.

1. Why didn't Chad fuck Sage?
2. Why didn't the player on the way Dik see lesbian sex between Maya and Josie?
3. Why was the last time we saw Riona with another guy already in the second episode?
4. Why didn't Zoey fuck Bert?
5. Why is there no MMF episode in the game?
6. Why didn't Bella even kiss her husband?

The answer to this or other questions is unambiguous. He doesn't want, let alone NTR, even the slightest hint of it. Yes, he loves drama. But the drama may also be Burke's touch with Maya. And unambiguous signs of attention from Burke that will cause concern. Blackmail can also be a drama. But Pink won't cross that line. It will simply be destroyed. He can burn down the house, but he can't let a nasty guy fuck one of the main girls. It's impossible.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Listen, Him leaving this place is hurt more of this place users egos than his. What he lost, not having to deal with someone like DavDr, or a moron who want a dog to fuck Jill. If werent for a couple of good folks I would have left this place too who the fuck need this ? This is the only topic I am in anyway.

" Im the Big Fucking critic, and I have right to be Critical, I am the Shit. " - No, you are a Fucking loser, while he making Money. Let's drop it, You know as well as I do, we are the fucking losers or Snowflakes not him.

as much or how much he would lose? I don't know, vocal minority have a voice, but he would lose more with Incest for example than gain. Its like fucking PvP players, that they think they are so many and their vocie need to be heard and everything is around them , and in reality they are minimal.

Same thing wiht the NTR lovers and other fuckign retard shit. And most people dont even know what the fuck NTR is. :ROFLMAO:.
There obviously thing he not gonna do because he is not Stupid, despite some folks opinion. But I'm sure he is more aware of the actual loss and gain, and everything then we are.
And He wants something he gonna do it, no matter what. And He can because his base is not the Woke mob cancel culture morons, and even those actually have zero power.

Eh, whatever. :coffee:
I was with you til you went at NTR.

Though I guess I don't really want NTR, it's just come people call it NTR. Like this preview, I wonder how many tears will flow if Burke clasps
No Josy? Well, it's a garbage list then. You know that right ? It can't be taken seriously, its a meaningless. Its nothing Dude, its nothing its pointless. Fuck man, how can be someone this wrong. It's unnatural man, I can't find a fucking word, in stupid english to describe this shit, there is no word for it. WOW
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Josy might be top 10 once the anchor is removed from her throat.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Yeah, but that's here i think the choice of tell or not tell Maya about Quinn in ep 2 play. If we did, Maya won't listen Quinn. If we didn't, Maya (possibly) will.
Maya will not do it, if you don't tell she might be angry with you later though... Or she will thank you if you did.

Mona is gone from the BR, she will not say anything? it can be, but it is not sure yet. but anyway she showed the fragility of the whole operation.
The thing is there is no real operation.... There's Burke, a middle aged professor known to walk the extra mile for damsels in distress helping them get a scholarship to get an education. Then there's Quinn, maybe she was approached by him, maybe she just came up with the idea to fool around with him and see where it goes, but she has a "free tuition".
All these girls that f*cked him got lucky, all the girls that didn't he just had to tell "sorry, no sponsor, try next year".
Is it morally wrong? Yeah ofcourse, but what can be done? he might lose his job, a job he bought.... And they lose their scholarship. But he's not going to jail. It's basicly a sophisticated loverboy.... The girls that volunteer get tuition, the ones that don't leave. I understand you want to see him behind bars, but Maya alone just will not get anything done against it....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
So far , we got very very fucking easy, very light hearted everything...... That's alone worrisome in my opinion
The ending of AL is shit. Not because the house burned down and we had to choose, but because he simply did not know how to finish the story. This is so obvious that he even admitted it himself in Q&A. DPC does not have any special style of storytelling. He's an amateur screenwriter. And the trouble with all amateurs is that they do not know how to create logical dynamic stories. It's much easier to just kill someone, rape someone, drug them. Yes, it will be sucked out of the finger, it will be tasteless and vulgar, but it will shock.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The thing is there is no real operation.... There's Burke, a middle aged professor known to be walk the extra mile for damsels in distress helping them get a scholarship to get an education. Then there's Quinn, maybe she was approached by him, maybe she just came up with the idea to fool around with him and see where it goes, but she has a "free tuition".
All these girls that f*cked him got lucky, all the girls that didn't he just had to tell "sorry, no sponsor, try next year".
Is it morally wrong? Yeah ofcourse, but what can be done? he might lose his job, a job he bought.... And they lose their scholarship. But he's not going to jail. It's basicly a sophisticated loverboy.... The girls that volunteer get tuition, the ones that don't leave. I understand you want to see him behind bars, but Maya alone just will not get anything done against it....
Public opinion has changed slightly in recent years.

in the U.S.A., and by osmosis slowly throughout the western world, it is now considered harassment to have a sexual/loving relationship with someone who might feel a subordination to you at work or otherwise. i.e. it is enough to have sex with someone who is below you in the hierarchy to have problems, without any violence or blackmail of any kind.

let alone a professor, very few would see a playboy

we don't know exactly how the scholarship managed by Burke works, who pays for it? the scholarships are awarded according to a wide variety of criteria, but in any case codified by the benefactor, for the most deserving students, the neediest, from certain ethnic groups and minorities etc. etc.

The fact that Burke moves them according to his will would be interesting for any tax authority in the world.

And I have never even mentioned the restaurant itself as rick, for Burke the main risk is not to manage or work for the restaurant, but to be a customer.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes