ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
DPC wouldn't have made it as big as soon as he did without this place. I'm coming on here because I'm enjoying the conversation and the theories and the joking, what's so bad about it that you can't stand it?

I couldn't care less about how much money DPC makes. It's something of zero interest to me, but if I have to grade him as a business owner/manager, he is bad at it. From a business standpoint, a lot of the things he does are wrong and it hurts him more. I'm not going to into the details because it's pointless and you wouldn't probably give thought about it anyway, so it's whatever, keep praising DPC how he outsmarts us smarks and we are working ourselves into pointless converstaions.
:unsure:, where is the usual , snarky, annoying troll emoji :ROFLMAO: and You sound like davdr:Kappa:. I guess, something hit home a bit. And You obviously didn't include yourself in the " good folks " category. Well, that's your decision not mine. Intresting.:unsure:.
and it's funny how it always hurt people when you not shitting or making a snarky comment at DPC for at least once per day, its mean you praising him, if you dare to acknowledge him.
And I standed with Sombo in his case, it was stupid to ban a 40 dollar patreon supporter, and yet he could afford to do it. But I really don't care about how much money make, by not even caring about to "rate" him as a business manager or whatever, I guess its care me less than you, , because I didn't go with a snarky comment about it. :).
As for him leaving I'm not gonna take back that its hurt more of this places users egos . You might be right that he would not have make it as fast as he did, without this pace, but thats is about legit everyone, and rarely any developer trully stay here after they make it, so why DPC is the special expection that seeming nobody cant stand.

He forgot where he came from TRUE , 100%. I would too. Its kind of the same, like me prais my home place, how I love the place, the folks, everything, but the moment I would hit the Jackpot and I would be a millioner, I would fuck the fuck out from here :ROFLMAO:. There is nothing wrong wiht this.
so there's that. It's up to you what you take it from it, and if it's offensive for you or not, but thats what not the intention. It's just an opinion, my views , my beliefs.
Peace :)

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
The fact that Burke moves them according to his will would be interesting for any tax authority in the world.
That's why I said it back in the day that the money has to be paid/come from somewhere and Burke can't just pull it out of his ass and enter it in the system that it's paid or work the books, because an IRS inspection would get them in a lot of trouble and possible jail time. Which leads me to believe that Burke isn't the guy that the girls are supposed to fuck. It's probably rich donators that pay for the girls' tuition in exchange for sex.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I was with you til you went at NTR.

Though I guess I don't really want NTR, it's just come people call it NTR. Like this preview, I wonder how many tears will flow if Burke clasps
I meant it, that those who want NTR are actually not as many as they are claiming, but those who are always scream NTR at everything also probably not as many, just loud, I could be wrong on that one or both.

oh, as for the Josy part. Every girl has their baggage, if its does not bother wiht those, it should not bother with Josy either. I mean Tybalt alone is a baggage for 3 girl. Jill, Jade and now Sage :ROFLMAO:.

also I run out for reactions, wow it was a long time ago that happened, today was a good day, lots to like :)

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
And I have never even mentioned the restaurant itself as rick, for Burke the main risk is not to manage or work for the restaurant, but to be a customer.
I highly doubt he even knows about the restaurant, the girls say it's for their drugs and Camilla has no free tuition.
The only thing is that all free tuition girls happen to be working in the restaurant too, but not the other way around.
I agree if this was found out Burke would lose his teaching license, but that's the most he will get and first it needs to be proven, the only ones that can testify against him are the ones that managed to get the tuition.

You can keep the focus on Burke's risk, but for Maya that all doesn't mean a thing, her motives are to get that free tuition so she can no longer be blackmailed by Patrick. Society frowning upon Burke and getting him fired or jailed does not help her.
Logically the only way Burke can be brought to justice is in a scenario where Maya is dependent on Burke, she already cancelled the original loan and there's no other available option then either exposing Burke or delivering the sex...

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Public opinion has changed slightly in recent years.

in the U.S.A., and by osmosis slowly throughout the western world, it is now considered harassment to have a sexual/loving relationship with someone who might feel a subordination to you at work or otherwise. i.e. it is enough to have sex with someone who is below you in the hierarchy to have problems, without any violence or blackmail of any kind.

let alone a professor, very few would see a playboy

we don't know exactly how the scholarship managed by Burke works, who pays for it? the scholarships are awarded according to a wide variety of criteria, but in any case codified by the benefactor, for the most deserving students, the neediest, from certain ethnic groups and minorities etc. etc.

The fact that Burke moves them according to his will would be interesting for any tax authority in the world.

And I have never even mentioned the restaurant itself as rick, for Burke the main risk is not to manage or work for the restaurant, but to be a customer.
That's why I said it back in the day that the money has to be paid/come from somewhere and Burke can't just pull it out of his ass and enter it in the system that it's paid or work the books, because an IRS inspection would get them in a lot of trouble and possible jail time. Which leads me to believe that Burke isn't the guy that the girls are supposed to fuck. It's probably rich donators that pay for the girls' tuition in exchange for sex.
This is an interesting thought, but Pink will not turn the game into a crime thriller with several drug dealers, student prostitution and a closed club of rich old men. This is not a fucking "The Killing"! Rather, everything will close on Burke, who may have something in common with Vinnie. There is no need to mix a cheerful atmosphere filled with student parties, romance and sex with some kind of criminal showdowns.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
People talk about how DPC should hire more people, but what he really needs is what every writer needs. An editor, or at least some beta readers (not testers, readers). Someone to actually read his shit and tell him this is stupid and it doesn't work.

Tho, obviously his work is pretty good, considering the average quality of writing in the medium.
That's an interesting take. Where he would find someone like that ? and What if the person is wrong. A person like that has to have experience and has to be credible. Not a random froum person or discord person. May be not even a fan of his work , defenetly not, becasue personal judgemnt will come in play.
but definitely an interesting take. If he could find someone like that that could help for sure

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
That's an interesting take. Where he would find someone like that ? and What if the person is wrong. A person like that has to have experience and has to be credible. Not a random froum person or discord person. May be not even a fan of his work , defenetly not, becasue personal judgemnt will come in play.
but definitely an interesting take. If he could find someone like that that could help for sure
It will be enough to send a draft of the scenario to dalli_x , he will fix it where necessary

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
This is an interesting thought, but Pink will not turn the game into a crime thriller with several drug dealers, student prostitution and a closed club of rich old men. This is not a fucking "The Killing"! Rather, everything will close on Burke, who may have something in common with Vinnie. There is no need to mix a cheerful atmosphere filled with student parties, romance and sex with some kind of criminal showdowns.
DPC likes to think of himself as Shakespeare-levels of a writer, in the sense of that everything has to be a twist and a swerve and people have to be shocked.

The problem is that DPC isn't even in the same atmosphere as Shakespeare in terms of writing skills. Shakespeare will kill off almost all characters in a single book and you're going to be satisfied with how he wrote it, how he made the transitions and how he finished the story. DPC killed off two characters in the final update and got threatened IRL for it.

That being said, it seems that DPC is taking inspiration from Life is Strange, Bully, bunch of college comedy films from like the mid-2000's and weirdly - also Catcher in the Rye (I'm not going to say why, but if you read the book you'll see what I'm talking about - also, the ending of the book lead me to create the theory of what I'm believing that's happening in the game.)

Reactions: SomboSteel

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
You miss out on a lot by not doing multiple playthroughs. I agree with you that they can be tiresome but I recommend at least three. A DIK, Chick, and Neutral playthrough. This will also give you the opportunity to pursue different love interests and different paths. The game takes some interesting detours depending on who you run to after Josy comes to campus.
Ye I see, I'll definitely do at least one more. Probably not so much about being tiresome, but the novelty has worn off and the first time you made your preferred choices for the content you were hoping to see. Not sure I can force myself down a DIK path though haha. Went for Neutral the first time and it felt right. Maybe I'm just a bit burnt out after speeding through the whole 8 episodes in a couple days.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Quote PinkmeX : (oops we ran into troubles error, sorry)

People talk about how DPC should hire more people, but what he really needs is what every writer needs. An editor, or at least some beta readers (not testers, readers). Someone to actually read his shit and tell him this is stupid and it doesn't work.

someone like DavDr
If he could find someone like that that could help for sure
It would be funny as hell to see their conversation! :)

editing.png

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Nothing you say in the comment makes sense though.

We are critics in the sense as users of product, you have the right to have an opinion of it. Like when you go to the movies and it happens to be a really shitty movie, do you say "Hey, this movie's shitty, but I can't have opinions about it because the producer won't care about my opinion"? Enough about this opinion/he cares/she cares/I care less than you topic, we are just wasting time and it's the most pointless thing I've talked about with you and that's saying a lot.

Sombo, Casmyr and Casmyr's dad's cases are weird, especially since a collection of his special renders is already leaked long time ago and it's out there if you look really hard for it.

And your last paragraph is the dumbest thing you've ever written. CheekyGimp, Stone Fox Studios, Zero2Hero, Faerin, Mr. Dots - all those guys are successful game developers. And guess what? All of them have accounts on this website and they log in and talk to their supporters, answer question, comment on theories and debates and etc. And those guys are really liked by the community.
I'm fine you not agreeing with me, However my takes as valid as yours. and sorry if you feel this conversation was waste your time. so let's end this with a fashion, and then we can go back to you making fun out of me for Simping Josy :ROFLMAO:
I dont know those developers, so I can't say anything about them . But I did a nastything , and I did check their patreons, even touhg it should probably not matter and thats not waht determed what is suceesful.

most of them in the range of 1000 patreon, one has above 3000, and I could be wrong but its feels like these are in the category of Hobby project. Side project beside real word work. Not everyone as lucky as our Hated DPC true. But becasue of this they are in diferent chategorie. I'm not really sure if it's a fair comparison:unsure:. I mean except that they obviously harmed more by the piracy, but hey at least they are liked by the community.:Kappa:

Yeah lets go back to the way it was, Becasue I Feel the same way about your comments like you feel about mine, at least we can aggre on this one:KEK:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Quote PinkmeX : (oops we ran into troubles error, sorry)

It would be funny as hell to see their conversation! :)

View attachment 1720362
:ROFLMAO:. Now, for that I might even Pay for it:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
most of them in the range of 1000 patreon, one has above 3000, and I could be wrong but its feels like these are in the category of Hobby project. Side project beside real word work. Not everyone as lucky as our Hated DPC true. But becasue of this they are in diferent chategorie. I'm not really sure if it's a fair comparison:unsure:. I mean except that they obviously harmed more by the piracy, but hey at least they are liked by the community.:Kappa:

Yeah lets go back to the way it was, Becasue I Feel the same way about your comments like you feel about mine, at least we can aggre on this one:KEK:
Those dudes are making somewhere between 40-100k a year, what are you talking about? If them dudes ain't successful, then I don't know what is.

Besides, I'm not even gonna reply to your comments anymore (since you aren't even a Josy Simp anymore - you are a Jill Simp AND THAT'S THE WORST THING YOU CAN BE ON THIS PLANET) :Kappa:

P.S: You've been kicked out of the fraternity and you're not welcome back until you repent for your sins of being a Jill Simp. :Kappa:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The problem is that DPC isn't even in the same atmosphere as Shakespeare in terms of writing skills. Shakespeare will kill off almost all characters in a single book and you're going to be satisfied with how he wrote it, how he made the transitions and how he finished the story. DPC killed off two characters in the final update and got threatened IRL for it.
To be absolutely fair, In today age of society, Shakespeare would have been threatened for that too. I mean just think of the Shippers of Romeo and Juliet. Today, Twitter, Instagram, forums, Reddit they would tear him apart :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Those dudes are making somewhere between 40-100k a year, what are you talking about? If them dudes ain't successful, then I don't know what is.

Besides, I'm not even gonna reply to your comments anymore (since you aren't even a Josy Simp anymore - you are a Jill Simp AND THAT'S THE WORST THING YOU CAN BE ON THIS PLANET) :Kappa:

P.S: You've been kicked out of the fraternity and you're not welcome back until you repent for your sins of being a Jill Simp. :Kappa:
What a shame :cry:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lostanddamned
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes