ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's remarkable how much better the previews are when I recognize the characters and can theorize over what they're doing. Go figure. :censored:

At any rate, I assume this comes from a playthrough where the MC did something with Sage or Jade, but I guess we'll eventually find out.

This is my sense of what is happening with her.

Bella was married and her husband has apparently left and has not returned, possibly dead. She was deeply in love with him and has a hard time accepting he won't be coming back home. But, she has waited for him, holding out hope for a surprise and the love of her life to return. Deep inside she is extremely depressed over her loss, but guards her feelings. She feels guilty if she thinks of another man in a romantic way. So it will take A LOT to get her to accept her loss, and open up to someone else.

Six months ago I gained a much better understanding of Bella when I watched my wife take her last breath. After talking with other widows/widowers, many of them feel guilty and that it would be wrong to be with anyone else. Many have a difficult time removing their wedding rings and they feel lost with very little motivation. Some eventually open up to someone new, but it takes a lot, and some have removed their rings... finally. Many widows continue to cry over their loss months and even years later, I know I cry almost every day still, six months later.

I feel Bella's character is really well written and whomever created her, has an understanding of what it is like to be a widow, if my sense of her character is right.

Bella is absolutely my favourite character and I have a good relationship with her in the game.
Interesting. I'd never really considered Bella's actions from a widow's point of view, but that would make some sense. I'm not sure it quite fits with the way she handled the MC also romancing Jill, but it's certainly worth considering.

Also, I'm very sorry for your loss. It sounds like you've been able to put it in some perspective, but I'm sure it's still difficult.

i get her past story, but her romance story to the MC is almost none existence compare to Josy&Maya or Jill, event sage has her moment when she sick. when the MC with Bella, it's almost like the moment MC with Quinn or Jade. they (MC and Isabella) mostly try to bang but worse, the MC keep getting c*ckblocked one way or another. bella most intimate moment with the mc, other than "making out" is only when she help him after the MC got trolled by DIK or the MC choose to stay with her at end of chapter 3. the mc did try date bella twice but that also kinda off. that what i mean i didn't really get with her story. not her past story but her current "romance" story with the MC.
From the way the story flows, I get the impression there's supposed to be a powerful, unspoken desire between the MC and Bella from the instant they first kiss. Both of them know it's an impossible romance that makes no logical sense, but they just can't ignore the feelings. Personally I've never felt anything like that (a big art of why Bella's path falls flat on its face for me), but I'm pretty sure that's the idea.

:unsure:
Burke risks so much. period, nothing to discuss

Burke is a professor who would only need to be suspected of what is going on to have his life ruined, with no evidence or trial. the girls wouldn't even have to admit they were part of the restaurant, they would just have to report Burke's as harassment, and at the very least they would have a huge settlement.... of course at that point Burke or whoever he is, could put the evidence of the restaurant on the table to make sure he will never get out of jail again....

Mona is gone from the BR, she will not say anything? it can be, but it is not sure yet. but anyway she showed the fragility of the whole operation.

now should it be better with Maya than with Mona? should it be a good idea to draw more attention to Sage?
Downsides only matter if Burke is caught and punished. He'd hardly be the first rich man to think himself above the rules (nor would he be the first to be correct, sadly). Based on the newspaper article Tybalt was showing, there are already rumors about his scholarships and it doesn't seem to matter. It would be easy for him to think Maya's case will be no different.

In fact there are good odds Sage already explained that why Maya needs the tuition so desperately, in which case Burke has an excellent trump card to ensure Maya's cooperation: "play along, or Patrick learns all about you and your girlfriend." Even if Burke doesn't go straight for the jugular and try to demand sex from Maya, he can definitely use that threat to keep her quiet if a more traditional recruitment fails.

Now I'm skeptical Maya would ever actually agree to sex with Burke and I'm certain DPC wouldn't carry through on such an action, but he absolutely would use the threat to keep Maya in the damsel seat for another season or two... which is something I was hoping we were finally going to transition past. It's sure not looking that way at the moment. :(

The difference is how it's written. In Shakespeare's case, it's art. It's how it's supposed to be and you're like "Oh shit!" when everything clicks into place. In DPC's case, it's just bad writing, with no point other than to force drama for no reason. Or killing off someone and hoping it clicks.

You know which book also has a ton of crazy deaths in it? THE BIBLE. Fuck Shakespeare, fuck George R. R. Martin, fuck DPC, like EVERYONE dies in that thing. Like Death dies in The Bible. This is no joke - the concept of Death dies in it. :Kappa:
Eh, I think DPC and Shakespeare aren't that far off when it comes to storytelling. They both have excellent ideas and can craft memorable characters, but they're a lot stronger in the setup than they are in the finale. Both take most of their inspiration from popular contemporary stories (though Shakespeare also cribbed from history), and they're both happy to mix high-brow concepts with low brow humor (and plenty of bawdy material), too. DPC seems to be more obsessed with The Twist(tm) than Shakespeare was, but that might be a result of the eras they were writing in.

IMHO, the biggest difference is that the Bard was an insanely gifted wordsmith. DPC isn't anywhere near his league. That, and DPC has a much smaller body of work to his name (though I suppose he does have more than just the scripts to show for it).

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Fuck, a bomb went off in here! :eek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok, my take (and it's sure to be right, track record and all :p):
  • It's the end of the meeting, the Burke's have offered some generic advice but aren't going to do shit.
  • Maya's face shows disappointment, but a disappointment that she was already expecting, she graciously shakes Stephen's hand for him spending his time with them.
  • Sage's face shows anger, anger that the one time she's asked for something from her parents, they have let her down (Sage wouldn't start the meeting with anger since it would jeopardise the outcome).
  • Josy is still raw from the dicking the mc gave her in the waiting room, so she's not thinking straight.
  • The mc has realised it was his own involvement in this meeting that fucked shit up, and he's feeling guilty and he's about to run and hide in the bathroom. Sage will be in tow, yelling at him to open the fucking door.
That was option 1.

Option 2 is a lot more fun:
  • Stephen has agreed to help as long as Maya gives him a blowjob then and there.
  • Maya figures it's just another personal compromise to solve her problems, so while a little nervous, she agrees.
  • Sage is outraged that her father is such a lecherous old dude.
  • Josy is still raw from the dicking the mc gave her in the waiting room, so she's not thinking straight.
  • The mc is panicking that there's gonna be a huge NTR outcry, DPC's subscriptions will plummet, and the crowd at N95 are gonna say he's a bad writer!
:love: :coffee: :cool:
View attachment 1720118
I forgot she was in leather pants, thats how long it has been:ROFLMAO::cool:
You call yourself a fan and you forgot such an important detail! :oops:

The old Chip definitely remembered what pants Josy was wearing at the end of episode 7 when she went into the gym with Fuckface.

You've changed... :cry:

:LOL:

:unsure:. Good One.
MC reaction would be more understandable. Sage, I don't know :unsure:. Took me a while to realize whats is in the picture, beside Josy :p:ROFLMAO:
And yet you forgot her pants... Don't lie to us! :mad:

:LOL:

Quinn isn't a main girl though. But she's better than the other main girls just not Jill.

The list is something like this now:

Jill
Quinn
Bianca
Jade
Riona
Camila
Lily
Sage
Sarah
Sally

Damn boys top 10 getting stacked now, Envy isn't even there.
I gotta say, Nicole definitely deserves a place up there above Sarah and Sally. I think it's Sarah that needs to be ejected. And fuck Bianca off, wtf is with people!? She's literally one of the worst people in the game - she's cheating on her dude!.

Anyway, the list is pretty good though, mostly just the order needs to be tweaked:

Quinn
Lily
Sage
Nicole
Riona
Jill
Camila
Jade
Mel
Sally

Burke is a predator, but we don't know what exactly will happen. My guess either he says he will look into it but promise nothing, next Quinn is going to tell Maya to use her feminine charms on Burke as incentive for free tuition. It's deliver or no tuition, nothing to report to the police. The more worrying scenario is Burke promises the tuition and once she has it he hints on certain appreciation, casually dropping next term's tuition hasn't been arranged yet... Again really no use to report and either deliver or no tuition.....
I kinda see him as an opportunist. I don't see it that he orchestrated the whole Quinn's restaurant, I think it might have kinda fell in his lap somehow... :unsure:

Man, all this hype with the Preview and we're, like six months away from episode 9 :HideThePain:
I think it's more like 4 - 5 months now. (y)

I don't understand why you think that. This is unambiguously interpreted as NTR, and DPC itself replied that it did not like NTR in any form. Besides, if he wanted to, he would have done it long ago.

1. Why didn't Chad fuck Sage?
2. Why didn't the player on the way Dik see lesbian sex between Maya and Josie?
3. Why was the last time we saw Riona with another guy already in the second episode?
4. Why didn't Zoey fuck Bert?
5. Why is there no MMF episode in the game?
6. Why didn't Bella even kiss her husband?

The answer to this or other questions is unambiguous. He doesn't want, let alone NTR, even the slightest hint of it. Yes, he loves drama. But the drama may also be Burke's touch with Maya. And unambiguous signs of attention from Burke that will cause concern. Blackmail can also be a drama. But Pink won't cross that line. It will simply be destroyed. He can burn down the house, but he can't let a nasty guy fuck one of the main girls. It's impossible.
Just to add to this (I'm replaying the entire game again, deleted saves and persistent file to force me to explore it in its entirety):

Even when Maya has to go make out with the cutest DIK, after Quinn makes sure she can't make out with the mc, Maya would have to make out with some other random dude. But before she even selects one, dildos save the day! That timing wasn't a coincidence. :eek:

The ending of AL is shit. Not because the house burned down and we had to choose, but because he simply did not know how to finish the story. This is so obvious that he even admitted it himself in Q&A. DPC does not have any special style of storytelling. He's an amateur screenwriter. And the trouble with all amateurs is that they do not know how to create logical dynamic stories. It's much easier to just kill someone, rape someone, drug them. Yes, it will be sucked out of the finger, it will be tasteless and vulgar, but it will shock.
I'm not a fan of AL. I found the mc a creepy loser and hated how he completely fell to pieces, and how he was a sad sack to even start with.

But I'd say DPC is a very smart guy. He's learning as he goes, and if he's already determined BaDIK's skeleton story (which he says he has), and he's fleshing out content as he goes, I think he's doing a great job so far.

I am a little concerned that he'll fuck up the ending, heaps and heaps of stories fall short when the end comes, even Stephen King can fuck up an ending ("Needful Things" anyone?)

And if the ending is shit, I'm still happy for the journey, definitely the only game I've ever been this invested in (time wise).

Nothing you say in the comment makes sense though.

We are critics in the sense as users of product, you have the right to have an opinion of it. Like when you go to the movies and it happens to be a really shitty movie, do you say "Hey, this movie's shitty, but I can't have opinions about it because the producer won't care about my opinion"? Enough about this opinion/he cares/she cares/I care less than you topic, we are just wasting time and it's the most pointless thing I've talked about with you and that's saying a lot.

Sombo, Casmyr and Casmyr's dad's cases are weird, especially since a collection of his special renders is already leaked long time ago and it's out there if you look really hard for it.

And your last paragraph is the dumbest thing you've ever written. CheekyGimp, Stone Fox Studios, Zero2Hero, Faerin, Mr. Dots - all those guys are successful game developers. And guess what? All of them have accounts on this website and they log in and talk to their supporters, answer question, comment on theories and debates and etc. And those guys are really liked by the community.
Did any of those developers have to put up with serious hate and death threats? I'd leave this forum too if people treated me like that.

DPC doesn't actually owe anyone on this forum anything. it was a mutually beneficial situation where he (like the other devs) provided a game and this forum provided a fan base. Everyone won, and no one owed anyone anything.

Him walking away because he didn't like the treatment he was receiving is a legitimate decision. If people were sucking the fun out of his development, the worst case would have been he lost interest in developing it. Thankfully that didn't happen.

Him not being here doesn't change much. We still discuss the game and enjoy it.

The only real difference is he doesn't have to put up with idiots who feel the response to something they didn't like is to go full hate mode.

DPC likes to think of himself as Shakespeare-levels of a writer, in the sense of that everything has to be a twist and a swerve and people have to be shocked.

The problem is that DPC isn't even in the same atmosphere as Shakespeare in terms of writing skills. Shakespeare will kill off almost all characters in a single book and you're going to be satisfied with how he wrote it, how he made the transitions and how he finished the story. DPC killed off two characters in the final update and got threatened IRL for it.

That being said, it seems that DPC is taking inspiration from Life is Strange, Bully, bunch of college comedy films from like the mid-2000's and weirdly - also Catcher in the Rye (I'm not going to say why, but if you read the book you'll see what I'm talking about - also, the ending of the book lead me to create the theory of what I'm believing that's happening in the game.)
I think it's more the case that people like to think that DPC likes to think of himself as Shakespeare.

DPC likes to think he's creating a game people will enjoy. And I'm fairly confident he's achieved that.

He's even said his own ability to write narration style prose is not very good.

But like Shakespeare, DPC is writing pulp for the masses, it was definitely not considered highbrow in its time.

Quote PinkmeX : (oops we ran into troubles error, sorry)

People talk about how DPC should hire more people, but what he really needs is what every writer needs. An editor, or at least some beta readers (not testers, readers). Someone to actually read his shit and tell him this is stupid and it doesn't work.

It would be funny as hell to see their conversation! :)

View attachment 1720362
There are so many completely shit games here. Utter, utter trash. And even the top games are nothing fantastic, even if they are fun.

DPC is so far above the average shit served up here, I don't think he really needs to change the status quo. Sure there are some issues with some aspects of the game, but it's not important enough to get worked up over.

It's been said many many times, this is DPC's baby. He's doing it his way, and he's doing well. If he changed the formula, had someone else interfering with his creation, it could end everything. I so don't think it's worth that risk.

Those dudes are making somewhere between 40-100k a year, what are you talking about? If them dudes ain't successful, then I don't know what is.

Besides, I'm not even gonna reply to your comments anymore (since you aren't even a Josy Simp anymore - you are a Jill Simp AND THAT'S THE WORST THING YOU CAN BE ON THIS PLANET) :Kappa:

P.S: You've been kicked out of the fraternity and you're not welcome back until you repent for your sins of being a Jill Simp. :Kappa:
40-100K a year isn't much. I make way more than that and I'm just a turd.

DPC is making that per month. That's the comparison.

To be absolutely fair, In today age of society, Shakespeare would have been threatened for that too. I mean just think of the Shippers of Romeo and Juliet. Today, Twitter, Instagram, forums, Reddit they would tear him apart :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
That would be funny to see. :p

Is it highly recommended to play the interlude? if i did not play it, am i gonna miss a lot of important thing or nah?
It'll take about an hour. It's worth it. It's definitely not as good as the actual game, but it's not that bad.

How to start a new game?
You need to download the Season 1-2 game and play that first. Check the first page and look for the Season 1-2 spoiler and go from there.

Eh, I think DPC and Shakespeare aren't that far off when it comes to storytelling. They both have excellent ideas and can craft memorable characters, but they're a lot stronger in the setup than they are in the finale. Both take most of their inspiration from popular contemporary stories (though Shakespeare also cribbed from history), and they're both happy to mix high-brow concepts with low brow humor (and plenty of bawdy material), too. DPC seems to be more obsessed with The Twist(tm) than Shakespeare was, but that might be a result of the eras they were writing in.

IMHO, the biggest difference is that the Bard was an insanely gifted wordsmith. DPC isn't anywhere near his league. That, and DPC has a much smaller body of work to his name (though I suppose he does have more than just the scripts to show for it).
The other major difference is the medium. DPC is using graphical nuance (exceptionally well) where Shakespeare painted the picture with words (exceptionally well).

Though somehow I doubt that in 400 years from now, "Dr PinkCake" (or whatever his real name is), will be taught in schools and discussed in book clubs around the world. He'll probably be long forgotten, except for a small corner of the Internet, a forum will still rage with angry men about two girls in a burning house... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
You actually just need two playthroughs to see almost all the content - one neutral and one DIK. Neutral gives you access to most of the main girl content and you can choose any of their routes at the crossroad choice in Act 8 (if you make the right choices during playthrough). Then a DIK (and non-J&M and non-Jill and non-Bella) run can give you the Quinn and teachers content.
Almost. You need three playthroughs, though. Especially since there are three places you can run after the confrontation with Josy and Maya. Thus, why not have 3? The dialogues are different in each even if the CGs are not, so why not get the full experience? Plus, 3 allows you to focus on suitable love interests instead of juggling. But fucking Sage in every single one, of course.

Reactions: Walter Victor

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
I gotta say, Nicole definitely deserves a place up there above Sarah and Sally. I think it's Sarah that needs to be ejected. And fuck Bianca off, wtf is with people!? She's literally one of the worst people in the game - she's cheating on her dude!.

Anyway, the list is pretty good though, mostly just the order needs to be tweaked:

Quinn
Lily
Sage
Nicole
Riona
Jill
Camila
Jade
Mel
Sally
Based... but not yet perfect :Kappa:

Quinn
Lily
Nicole
Sage
Riona
Jade
Josy
Camila
Heather
Sally

Reactions: kih1952 and shazba

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Just spitballing here, but what if Mona doesn't mind fucking old guys? What if she ran out of the room with Burke for another reason? What if she was happily waiting for her middle-aged client with bells on, writhing on the bed like that chick on Whitesnake's car, and then turned around to see Burke before throwing her hand over her mouth and gasping "Daddy?!" Meanwhile, Quinn cackles on the other side of the door. Estranged secret daughters from former lovers seem like a thing that Burke would have.

fool1200

Jun 17, 2020
Almost. You need three playthroughs, though. Especially since there are three places you can run after the confrontation with Josy and Maya. Thus, why not have 3? The dialogues are different in each even if the CGs are not, so why not get the full experience? Plus, 3 allows you to focus on suitable love interests instead of juggling. But fucking Sage in every single one, of course.
If one playthrough (staying with Derek) adds so little content in the long run, why bother doing it as a whole playthrough? Saves 33% of total time (not really, but still) to play that Act optionally on one of the other playthroughs, particularly when we are on the topic of multiple playthroughs taking too much time.

Last edited:

fasdfaq123

Sep 6, 2020
how do i get the spanish translation patch to work in the game being a dik?
The interlude translate:https://f95zone.to/threads/lista-de-juegos-en-espanol-spanish-games.31851/post-7666165

being a dik 0.8.2 traducir: https://f95zone.to/threads/lista-de-juegos-en-espanol-spanish-games.31851/post-7401027

note: just paste what you downloaded into the "game" folder of the game, it goes without saying that the rar file has to be extracted and that leaves a folder that is usually called game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikedazz1

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
Replaying Episode 4, it really is ridiculous how much Sage goes out of her way to accomodate MC: she lets him stay with her, even though that could get the HOTs in trouble, and she even tries to uninvite the pledges because MC is uncomfortable around Josy/Maya.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Replaying Episode 4, it really is ridiculous how much Sage goes out of her way to accomodate MC: she lets him stay with her, even though that could get the HOTs in trouble, and she even tries to uninvite the pledges because MC is uncomfortable around Josy/Maya.
She kinda owes him though.

She manipulated him into promising to help find out if Chad was cheating by threatening not to give back his stolen guitar. That's probably the shittiest thing she's done in the game to my recollection.

When the mc came through with the goods, how did she repay him? She made out with him. It was a totally mutual make-out session, so that's hardly payment.

So when the mc came asking to stay, she knew she owed him (even though she called them even once he showed her the video of Chad - how is it even that she returned his stolen property that she'd received..?).

And she likes him anyway.

So seeing if she could have the pledges not come to the movie night wasn't a huge deal on her behalf (even though she didn't manage it in the end).

So yeah, she likes him. When a girl likes you, she accommodates some times (just don't go thinking it will last! :rolleyes:)

Last edited:

fool1200

Jun 17, 2020
Exactly, no matter what, Burke thinks he has a trumpcard the moment Maya accept his help. He will try to get his way with Maya and perhaps even finds out she has a relation with Josy and, if you on their path, with MC. Perfect scenario for blackmail.
This gonna be intens for sure since this plot is weaved in several branches and not in just 1 like the famous housephoto from Lynette is in Jill's path.
There's actually not much to blackmail. Maya is already not getting money from her dad. In that sense, whatever Burke tells her dad doesn't really change much, if anything.

Burke, on the other hand, has a lot to lose. If Maya records his "proposal", he will lose his job, reputation, easy access to the girls that he currently has, and Jade likely can get good terms on her divorce because of it. Maya can even try to use the recording to get a settlement with/blackmail the university (i.e., not making a scene to damage the school's reputation and letting Burke "resign gracefully", in exchange for real scholarship/financial aid).

Seriously, Burke's position is so precarious, if he really tries a hostile move, all it takes to ruin him is for someone to follow him a bit and take one picture of him in the act with a student.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes