fool1200

Jun 17, 2020
But is exactly this. When Tybalt is showing the news about family Burke's donation to B&R, the newspaper mentioned that there is a suspicion of donators paying schoolarship in B&R in exchange for sex. Burke is not the only one.
A bit off-topic, but the newspaper scene really shows that DPC will ignore reality to push his plot. So the Burke situation will resolve exactly the way he envisions it, and you can't necessarily predict it using comment sense/real word scenarios/etc.

The reason I'm saying this is of course that the newspaper photo does not include Sage and there is no mention of her in the article. The reason for omitting her is obvious, but in reality, if a paper did enough research to know about rumors surrounding the scholarship, there's no way they would not know Sage is also a member of the family, and there's no way they would exclude all reference to her intentionally.

georsak

May 15, 2021
Quinn isn't a main girl though. But she's better than the other main girls just not Jill.

The list is something like this now:

Jill
Quinn
Bianca
Jade
Riona
Camila
Lily
Sage
Sarah
Sally

Damn boys top 10 getting stacked now, Envy isn't even there.
To be honest, I can't see Bianca's appeal. She's literally been in one scene in Jill's path and a cameo at the recital. We practically don't know her. As far as looks go, well, as Dawe would say(fuck you Dawe)
The cock wants what the cock wants(y)

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Anyone please tell me what is the specialty of Interlude season 3..there was already a season 3 in the v8.0.2
DPC said something along the line that he has to introduce Zoey and that its too much content to include in an "normal" episode, hence the interlude. Its the bridge between E08 ( End of season 2 ) and E09 ( Start of season 3 ). Given the story told in the interlude, it looks like Zoey will at least try to study graphic design at B&R and since she has such a history with the MC, and all of us got to "know" the LI's and side girls so well already, DPC dedicated the interlude to her to even out the playing field.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
If one playthrough (staying with Derek) adds so little content in the long run, why bother doing it as a whole playthrough? Saves 33% of total time (not really, but still) to play that Act optionally on one of the other playthroughs, particularly when we are on the topic of multiple playthroughs taking too much time.
Just trust me. It's worth the time.

fool1200

Jun 17, 2020
Sigh. So not open to new things or being surprised. No sense of adventure. Just wants spoilers. There is just no helping you.
Huh? I did not want to get "helped". Nor did I ask for spoilers. I expressed my opinion that a third playthrough is not needed to experience the majority of the game, if the goal is to not to spend too much time on multiple replays.

You are not "helping" me when you say a third playthrough is needed. You are disagreeing with me. While I appreciate a debate/discussion, I believe that requires each side to present some support of their position, beyond "trust me".

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
So, as we know, Tybalt is a reference to the character of the play Romeo and Juliet. In the play, Tybalt was a relative of Juliet (Jill) and had no romantic feelings for her. Tybalt kills Romeo's best friend Mercutio, for which Romeo takes revenge and kills Tybalt, and then runs away.

Thus, Capulets are Preps.
Montague is Diks.

Tybalt Capulet is Tybalt Burke.
Juliet Capulet is Jill.
The wet nurse of Capulet is Bella?
Count Paris is Rusty?
As we know, Count Paris asked for the hand of young Juliet.

Romeo Montague is MC.
Mercutio is Derek.
The behavior is very similar. In the play, Mercutio is like Derek a sarcastic womanizer. Thus, it is logical to assume that Derek may become an unwitting victim of Tybalt's revenge. A vengeful Tybalt can come to the party and provoke a conflict as a result of which Derek will get wounded. Or maybe the hidden test results at the end of episode 8 are Tybalt's revenge?
Signor Montague is Rusty?
So MС is his brother and he is a Burgmeister? Another guess is Rusty's joke in episode 5, where he said that he and Jill are like Romeo and Juliet.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Quinn isn't a main girl though. But she's better than the other main girls just not Jill.

The list is something like this now:

Jill
Quinn
Bianca
Jade
Riona
Camila
Lily
Sage
Sarah
Sally

Damn boys top 10 getting stacked now, Envy isn't even there.
I mean how can u include Bianca and not include Nicole man.
For me looks wise id say

1.Nicole
2. Everyone else (lol I'm too lazy to make an actual list but you get my point)

Seriously tho I don't find Bianca that appealing, she looks okay but nothing special and isn't she a less than minor character. What's up with all this talk about her, is there something I don't know? Will she be part of the game going forward or what?

Reactions: Catlyn and lipe2410

fool1200

Jun 17, 2020
So, as we know, Tybalt is a reference to the character of the play Romeo and Juliet. In the play, Tybalt was a relative of Juliet (Jill) and had no romantic feelings for her. Tybalt kills Romeo's best friend Mercutio, for which Romeo takes revenge and kills Tybalt, and then runs away.

Thus, Capulets are Preps.
Montague is Diks.

Tybalt Capulet is Tybalt Burke.
Juliet Capulet is Jill.
The wet nurse of Capulet is Bella?
Count Paris is Rusty?
As we know, Count Paris asked for the hand of young Juliet.

Romeo Montague is MC.
Mercutio is Derek.
The behavior is very similar. In the play, Mercutio is like Derek a sarcastic womanizer. Thus, it is logical to assume that Derek may become an unwitting victim of Tybalt's revenge. A vengeful Tybalt can come to the party and provoke a conflict as a result of which Derek will get wounded. Or maybe the hidden test results at the end of episode 8 are Tybalt's revenge?
Signor Montague is Rusty?
So MС is his brother and he is a Burgmeister? Another guess is Rusty's joke in episode 5, where he said that he and Jill are like Romeo and Juliet.
Interesting analogy, but you kinda defeated your own point at the get go by saying "In the play, Tybalt was a relative of Juliet (Jill) and had no romantic feelings for her."

I think the stories have similarities, but that's because they are both stories about love and have a friend figure for MC. Both Mercutio and Derek just belong to the funny friend troupe.

Also, if Derek gets punished by Tybalt, he totally deserves it - I don't think he can be considered an "unwitting victim".

(s)AINT

Aug 19, 2019
Most people including me were thinking, after 3 months of blue balls all we got is a god damn interlude with a girl No one cares about, nice fucking work slacker. But after playing the game I was impressed by it. the story is more than just an excuse for bunch of 3D models to diddle each other’s private parts, is a coming of age story about a girl who tried to find her own way through life while not let the cold, unforgiving wave of reality pull her under, eventually she was overwhelmed instead of riding it, but it was a solid effort none the less. From one fuck up to anther I sympathize..

Last edited:

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
A bit off-topic, but the newspaper scene really shows that DPC will ignore reality to push his plot. So the Burke situation will resolve exactly the way he envisions it, and you can't necessarily predict it using comment sense/real word scenarios/etc.

The reason I'm saying this is of course that the newspaper photo does not include Sage and there is no mention of her in the article. The reason for omitting her is obvious, but in reality, if a paper did enough research to know about rumors surrounding the scholarship, there's no way they would not know Sage is also a member of the family, and there's no way they would exclude all reference to her intentionally.
Sage's last name wouldnt be Burke though

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Sage's last name wouldnt be Burke though
It should be.

When you are adopted, you legally become part of the new family.

If you are a baby or even toddler, it's not uncommon for adopting parents to even change the child's first name (but that is entirely up to the adopting parents), however the surname will change. That's a given.

How do I know? My brother was adopted.

...after 3 months of blue balls all we got is a god damn interlude with a girl No one cares about...
I cared... :cry:

Glad you changed your tune. :giggle:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Downsides only matter if Burke is caught and punished. He'd hardly be the first rich man to think himself above the rules (nor would he be the first to be correct, sadly). Based on the newspaper article Tybalt was showing, there are already rumors about his scholarships and it doesn't seem to matter. It would be easy for him to think Maya's case will be no different.

In fact there are good odds Sage already explained that why Maya needs the tuition so desperately, in which case Burke has an excellent trump card to ensure Maya's cooperation: "play along, or Patrick learns all about you and your girlfriend." Even if Burke doesn't go straight for the jugular and try to demand sex from Maya, he can definitely use that threat to keep her quiet if a more traditional recruitment fails.

Now I'm skeptical Maya would ever actually agree to sex with Burke and I'm certain DPC wouldn't carry through on such an action, but he absolutely would use the threat to keep Maya in the damsel seat for another season or two... which is something I was hoping we were finally going to transition past. It's sure not looking that way at the moment. :(
With that in mind now tell me Zoey couldn't be a great distraction?

basically we would get the plan of Quinn delayed 3-4 chapters ... a little 'expired and already with a little mold on it

it all seems to me quite approximate, Maya in order not to lose something she cares about decides to lose everything she cares about (like Jill but with recidivism)

I can't wait...

alkaon50

Feb 13, 2018
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Seasons 1, 2, and the start of 3. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Brawler Skills/Derek Cheats/Magnar Bonuses/Picture Frames and Wallet Quantity unlocked for all routes, with the exception of all Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses still remaining). Mansion Repair Completed for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper/Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as Music Favorites/PetNames/Ringtones/Wallpapers. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "Episode 9 start" saves, there is no Episode 9 yet, just "End of Interlude" saves. All save files contain the following routes.

- Dik Sage Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest as well as every Side Girl Possible. I chose to commit to Sage at the end of Crossroads, but if I can pursue others, then I will, until it is no longer viable. Total Man-Whore route.

- Dik Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I used to pursue Sage as my Love Interest but chose not to commit at the end of Episode 8 in order to keep pursuing every side chick possible. Total Man-Whore.

- Dik Sage Path : In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue side girls in this route.

- Neutral Maya and Josy: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. I also embrace the current throuple relationship with the 2 Lesbian Love Interests, Maya and Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route

- Neutral Maya Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Josy in any way if I can help it. Only Maya. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route. As of now there is no way to pursue a Solo Route with Maya (I see this route being scrapped in the long run)

- Neutral Josy Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Maya in any way if I can help it. Only Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route. As of now there is no way to pursue a Solo Route with Josy (I see this route being scrapped in the long run)

- Chik Jill and Bella: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue the 2 Best-Friend Love Interests, Jill and Bella. . I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route. I choose to pursue Bella by the end of Episode 8 in hopes of bringing Jill back around (Not likely, I see this route being scrapped in the long run)

- Chik Jill Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Jill as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Bella Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Bella as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

Side Note for "Dik Sage Hots and Sides": This routes is mainly preserved to see the drama unfold between Sage and Jade in Episode 9 when it drops. As well as to have your cake and to eat it too with Sage and all the Side Girls (If possible, if not then this route will be scrapped in the long run). If you aren't interested then you can pretty much just ignore this save all together.

Side Note for "Dik Sage Path": If it turns out that getting a hand-job from Jade in Episode 3 and Punching Tybalt in Episode 5 has negative effects on your future relationship with Sage, then I will go back and change my choices (Mind you theses choices were made in the pursuit of Permanent DIK affinity) . I hope you guys won't mind the missing bars at the end of DIK scale but this route is for Sage only. Hopefully nothing will come of these choices since I did not pursue Jade any further after the classroom hand-job. And since you fuck Sage on Tybalt's bed, I'm hoping she won't mind that you pop him in the mouth.

Side Note for Maya/Josy Solo Routes: If it turns out that it's best to "Remain Friends" in Episode 4 and then "Have Feelings For Maya/Josy" in Episode 5 in order to get a proper solo route for Maya/Josy, in the long run, then I will go back and change my choices. But for now, I'll stay in the throuple in order to obtain sex scenes with each girl in their respective route. At this point in the story, it's highly unlikely that we'll be getting our solo routes. I will hold on to these saves in case they're needed for girl specific sex scenes (much like their first threesome) But for everyone that uses my saves, it's probably safe to delete both of them.

Side Note for "Chik Jill and Bella": All context included, this route is likely dead in the water. I will keep it up so everyone has a save they could use to see how the drama unfolds. But other than that, it's probably safe to delete as well. I don't see Jill coming back around, nor do I see Bella letting Jill into their relationship.

Side Note for all Saves: Episodes 1-8 Saves and Season 1&2 Persistent will be stored in separate folder labeled "BeingaDIK-1535311494" whereas the Interlude Start Saves, Episode 9 Start Saves as well as Season 3 Persistent will be stored in a folder named "BeingaDIKSeason3-Patreon-1535311494". The numbers at the end may be different for you. Your Renpy saves can be found here . DO NOT attempt to put Season 1&2 files into the new Interlude. It will cause errors.

Side Note for Transfer Data: This file is the binary data for the saves stated above that will be stored for import in Season 3. This file is stored in a folder labeled "persistent" in your Renpy Saves folder. Your Renpy saves can be found here . If you are unable to figure out where to find/store this file, despite the link, then to avoid confusion, it's best to load the "Episode 8 End Saves" in Season 1-2 of Being a DIK, then save the binaries in game when prompted. Your computer will take care of the rest for you. You just have to click "Import" in the Main Menu of Season 3 (Interlude)
Tried to add the interlude Saves but it doesnt work

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes