NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
So it could be "Sage Burke" but it could be "Sage Another name", the game doesn't tell us either way.
It's more of an exception to see a family name for the characters then a rule. We can assume they have a family name, we can assume it's known, but if the game doesn't tell it's just speculation and probably irrelevant for the story. (or a way to not give away a twist later in the game)
I personally think that it would be kinda hurtful of the Burkes not to fully adopt her and give her their last name. Or at least give her the option. It would explain why she felt like a perpetual houseguest more than a daughter and why she never wants to ask them for anything, though. Oh, it also indicates that you should at least ask someone what their last name is before you come in their pussy raw. It's just good manners.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So I was thinking (I know, be careful and all that)…

Imagine if DPC didn’t release The Interlude as a stand-alone and just made it part of episode 9 like every other episode prologue so far.

So you’re sitting there, fly open, one hand pre-occupied, and it’s like…

Player: "Oh, a flashback to Zoey, cool, figured she’d be making an appearance."​
Player: "Wtf, am I controlling Zoey?!"​
Player: "What the fuck, when is this going to end already!?!"​
Player: "…"​
Player: "For fuck’s sake, how long is this shit? When do we get back to the mc?!!"​
Player: "Did I download the wrong fucking game or something?!"​

Player: "Fuuuck, finally, fuck that was a long intro! How long is the rest of this episode gonna take, a week?!"​
Player: "Oh fuck, totally forgot… The Burkes!! :eek:"​

Yeah, I get why DPC decided to detach it from the next episode. :ROFLMAO:
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
so DPC preferred that complaints last 5 months?

interesting... this fits in well with the feminist wife and the need to be bullied...:p:ROFLMAO:

i still think that without the need to break the game in two (and the consequent need to create an import for the saves) the interlude would have been a normal flashback, without any decision to be made

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Ok, this is gonna come outta nowhere, but...

I'm just replaying the game again and I'm at the scene where Josy has invited the mc to stay the night in her parents room.

And now this almost has nothing to do with the game.

But...

I fucking hate the work "Panties". :mad:

So any of you dudes actually use that word in real life?

I mean what the fuck? To me, that's a word reserved for little girls, fuckhead paedophiles, and perverted old Japanese men. :eek:

I can't even bring myself to say it out loud. It makes me feel fucking dirty, and not in a fuck-Jade-up the-ass-while-she-calls-you-Tybalt kinda way.

More in a put-a-bullet-in-my-head-because-it-sounds-so-fucking-wrong kinda way.

Just saying...

Anyway, I just needed to get that off my chest.

Now, I fucking love this game. :giggle:

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
so DPC preferred that complaints last 5 months?

interesting... this fits in well with the feminist wife and the need to be bullied...:p:ROFLMAO:

i still think that without the need to break the game in two (and the consequent need to create an import for the saves) the interlude would have been a normal flashback, without any decision to be made
I think it would've still been divided in two regardless because of the ridiculous size it would have by the end if it was just a single game.

Reactions: Meushi

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
To be honest, I can't see Bianca's appeal. She's literally been in one scene in Jill's path and a cameo at the recital. We practically don't know her. As far as looks go, well, as Dawe would say(fuck you Dawe)
The cock wants what the cock wants(y)

Like her or not, she's gunning for you (I hope :sneaky:). Regardless of whether you attend the dinner date with Jill or not, this is how she and Carla respond to your performance at Jill's recital:

screenshot0135.png
screenshot0136.png
screenshot0138.png
screenshot0139.png

We don't know what they were saying, but if you consider that Leon was only a few seats away and posted this:

Leon.png

...then you can infer what might have been said.

Just a thought.

Sage's last name wouldnt be Burke though
It should be.

When you are adopted, you legally become part of the new family.

If you are a baby or even toddler, it's not uncommon for adopting parents to even change the child's first name (but that is entirely up to the adopting parents), however the surname will change. That's a given.

How do I know? My brother was adopted.
Its not automatic. Changing names can be a contentious issue as well
You may be thinking of "step-daughter" or "foster daughter" instead of "adopted daughter".

In a step-daughter situation, yeah, totally possible she will have a different last name. Same with the foster daughter case - in that case she likely has a different last name.

It's very unlikely for an adopted daughter (adopted at a young age as Sage said) to not have the family last name. The entire point of going through the formal process of adopting someone is to integrate them into your family and make them your progeny - not giving them the family last name is very counterproductive to that goal and would be highly unusual.

I was adopted at 6 months, and my parents gave me a new first name and their surname. Same thing with my sister, who was adopted at 1 month. My best friend is adopted, as well as his sister, and they both carry their adoptive parents' surname.

My brother-in-law and his wife have a daughter. His wife kept her maiden name, and they gave the daughter his wife's surname.

A close friend had a daughter out of wedlock, and she and her daughter's father agreed to give her the father's last name, despite the mother having full custody.

So, while I expect Sage to have the surname of Burke, I'm not going to blow a gasket if it's otherwise.

Furthermore, how the fuck did I get roped into an OT rant on surnames??? Did I just get discussion raped again?

I'm just replaying the game again and I'm at the scene where Josy has invited the mc to stay the night in her parents room.

But...

I mean what the fuck? To me, that's a word reserved for little girls, fuckhead paedophiles, and perverted old Japanese men. :eek:

I can't even bring myself to say it out loud. It makes me feel fucking dirty, and not in a fuck-Jade-up the-ass-while-she-calls-you-Tybalt kinda way.

Just saying...

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think it would've still been divided in two regardless because of the ridiculous size it would have by the end if it was just a single game.
what do you mean?

DPC divided BADIK in two for that reason, because it had become too big, but once divided in two it was necessary a system to pass the saves from one part to the other. and all this tested it apart with the interlude

without this need in my opinion the interlude there would never have been, the fact that there are choices, a minigames are all consequences of the fact that still had to be a "mini chapter", could not be just "import your saves please".

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

But...

Just saying...

I prefer knickers or drawers, but if you are telling someone they are getting their underclothes in a bunch it just stings a little more if you refer to them as panties.

Reactions: ename144

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
what do you mean?

DPC divided BADIK in two for that reason, because it had become too big, but once divided in two it was necessary a system to pass the saves from one part to the other. and all this tested it apart with the interlude

without this need in my opinion the interlude there would never have been, the fact that there are choices, a minigames are all consequences of the fact that still had to be a "mini chapter", could not be just "import your saves please".
This is true. The game kinda snapped in two like the Titanic because it had too much ass. Let's hope that the end result is better for those in the aft (y)

Reactions: felicemastronzo

fool1200

Jun 17, 2020
Maybe Sage simply asked not to be mentionned and it doesn't go further than that.
If she does not want people to know who her parents are and does not want much to do with them, I think it's fair to assume that she pretty much never appeared in anything public with them or, at the very least, that she asked them to not be associated with them.

So her not being mentionned or shown in the article is not that big of a deal to me + Burke probably had the final say on the content of the copy.
Where is this "Sage does not want to be associated with her adopted parents" idea coming from? Didn't she explicitly say that she is very grateful to have been adopted by them (and as a result want to share the gift of helping with others)?

It's extremely insulting to a parent that their daughter does not want to be associated with them. That runs full counter to the idea that Sage is grateful for what they did.

Also, reporting doesn't work that way. If Burke can't get the newspaper to remove the allegation regarding suspected scholarship misconduct, there's little chance he can get the paper to remove Sage. Similar for Sage, what she wants doesn't really matter to the paper.

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

But...

Just saying...

This sounds like something Derek would say, just don't get your panties in a wad :LOL: :LOL: ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Meushi

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Where is this "Sage does not want to be associated with her adopted parents" idea coming from? Didn't she explicitly say that she is extremely grateful to have been adopted by them (and as a result want to share the gift of helping with others)?

It's extremely insulting to a parent that their daughter does not want to be associated with them. That runs full counter to the idea that Sage is grateful for what they did.

Also, reporting doesn't work that way. If Burke can't get the newspaper to remove the allegation regarding suspected scholarship misconduct, there's little chance he can get the paper to remove Sage. Similar for Sage, what she wants doesn't really matter to the paper.
Sage's relationship with her parents is not very clear.

after she has definitively broken up with Chad she accuses them of not being able to talk about emotional issues and that this has made her unable to do it too.

then in the eighth the gratitude bursts out, her parents are no longer cold and insensitive, but she doesn't want to be their burden because she is grateful for what they have already done for her

now with the last preview we seem to go back to the first version

being grateful to someone but not wanting to be associated with him seems hypocritical enough to me

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021

Not really, in my language "panties" is what in english is called Nylons.... (actually it's even multitude, panty we would say)
Not many dudes using that word unless they're bankrobbers or dragqueens or whatever....

panty.jpg Now you try robbing a bank with panties on your head!

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

This week I've been doing bits of everything, letting my motivation decide what to do each day. It's been a fun week, and it went by too fast.

I've been working on content for all major branches and while branching isn't new for me, branching at this scale is different work than usual. It requires plenty of planning to move everything nicely along the main story. I can already tell how this update will be something special because of this. The thought that you can play the same episode at least five times and have different experiences makes me very excited.

I have a steady production of animations and static renders at the moment, and I estimate that I've written close to 30% of the episode story. The workflow is good, so I'll keep on working as usual.

Poll news
In last week's poll, the winning two options were "Blowjob" and "Titjob". I'll design a lewd scene with these options in mind for an unknown girl who hasn't had a lewd scene with the main character yet and include it in episode 9.

The next poll will be a Special Render poll, where you will decide which main girl gets featured in a Special render set in episode 9.

You might have noticed how the Rewards screen looks slimmer than it did in Season 1-2, with the addition of three unknown girls.

Now is a good time to explain what this means for Season 3.

There will be eight special render sets in Season 3, and I want every main girl to have one set each. Patrons will decide the other three girls. You will also decide the order of the main girls' Special render sets for the episodes.

For episode 9, there will be two main girls featured. And for episodes 10-12, there will be one main girl and one unknown girl each, per episode. Since Sage just got a Special render set in episode 8, she's not included in the polls for episode 9.

The special render polls for episode 9 will be Poll #1: Josy vs. Maya and Poll #2: Bella vs. Jill. The winners get a set in episode 9 each. The first poll will be live tomorrow.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

fool1200

Jun 17, 2020
Sage's relationship with her parents is not very clear.

after she has definitively broken up with Chad she accuses them of not being able to talk about emotional issues and that this has made her unable to do it too.

then in the eighth the gratitude bursts out, her parents are no longer cold and insensitive, but she doesn't want to be their burden because she is grateful for what they have already done for her

now with the last preview we seem to go back to the first version

being grateful to someone but not wanting to be associated with him seems hypocritical enough to me
I don't see a conflict here. "my parents are bad at talking about emotional issues" is what, one bad thing about her parents? I assume you can easily find 3-5 bad things that you don't like regarding your parents.

It's very, very far away from "I don't want to be associated with my parents", which pretty much equals hatred.

Reactions: Meushi and ename144

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

This week I've been doing bits of everything, letting my motivation decide what to do each day. It's been a fun week, and it went by too fast.

I've been working on content for all major branches and while branching isn't new for me, branching at this scale is different work than usual. It requires plenty of planning to move everything nicely along the main story. I can already tell how this update will be something special because of this. The thought that you can play the same episode at least five times and have different experiences makes me very excited.

I have a steady production of animations and static renders at the moment, and I estimate that I've written close to 30% of the episode story. The workflow is good, so I'll keep on working as usual.

Poll news
In last week's poll, the winning two options were "Blowjob" and "Titjob". I'll design a lewd scene with these options in mind for an unknown girl who hasn't had a lewd scene with the main character yet and include it in episode 9.

The next poll will be a Special Render poll, where you will decide which main girl gets featured in a Special render set in episode 9.

You might have noticed how the Rewards screen looks slimmer than it did in Season 1-2, with the addition of three unknown girls.

There will be eight special render sets in Season 3, and I want every main girl to have one set each. Patrons will decide the other three girls. You will also decide the order of the main girls' Special render sets for the episodes.

For episode 9, there will be two main girls featured. And for episodes 10-12, there will be one main girl and one unknown girl each, per episode. Since Sage just got a Special render set in episode 8, she's not included in the polls for episode 9.

The special render polls for episode 9 will be Poll #1: Josy vs. Maya and Poll #2: Bella vs. Jill. The winners get a set in episode 9 each. The first poll will be live tomorrow.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Not much (to say nothing) to say about the development of episode 9, although it is logical, very little time has passed, we will see later.
If there are clues that it is being more complex than usual to have all the separate routes and what that means for the story in general and for the development of each episode in particular.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
View attachment 1721725

Alternatively (and probably more realistically), I can see Sage saying, "You can let go of her hand now, Stephen."
Welp, in my main save Stephen will be like: "Wait, I know you, you are the drunk guy that I ran into while I was trying to sneak in Bella's house dressed as a soldier. Wait, did I say that loud?"

Sage: WTF, dad?!?!

MC: Wait, so that wasn't really a mannequin? :HideThePain:

:Kappa:

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020

Poll news

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

I guess it was wishful thinking on my part hoping he was going to announce the episode is going in to testing.

gegeggeegge

Jan 15, 2022

Overview:
A young man from a low-income family moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
Thread Updated: 2022-03-04
Release Date: 2022-03-04
Developer: DrPinkCake - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Interlude S3
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game: Acting Lessons
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

Vault Codes:

Transferring save files to Season 3

Before posting, please read the moderator notice.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - - - TORRENT
Mac: MEGA - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Season 1 - 2

Extras:
Fan Sigs:
Use of the Walkthrough Mod might cause save problems, use it at your own risk!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 240790 View attachment 377599 View attachment 992059 View attachment 1645355 View attachment 1645335 View attachment 992057 View attachment 522507 View attachment 522510 View attachment 1645333
View attachment 992052 View attachment 992114 View attachment 1645351 View attachment 1645334 View attachment 992056 View attachment 522511 View attachment 522531 View attachment 522512 View attachment 377598
Can I get the official walkthrough for this game? Specially Interlude?

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes