gegeggeegge

Jan 15, 2022

Overview:
A young man from a low-income family moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
Thread Updated: 2022-03-04
Release Date: 2022-03-04
Developer: DrPinkCake - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Interlude S3
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game: Acting Lessons
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

Vault Codes:

Transferring save files to Season 3

Before posting, please read the moderator notice.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - - - TORRENT
Mac: MEGA - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Season 1 - 2

Extras:
Fan Sigs:
Use of the Walkthrough Mod might cause save problems, use it at your own risk!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 240790 View attachment 377599 View attachment 992059 View attachment 1645355 View attachment 1645335 View attachment 992057 View attachment 522507 View attachment 522510 View attachment 1645333
View attachment 992052 View attachment 992114 View attachment 1645351 View attachment 1645334 View attachment 992056 View attachment 522511 View attachment 522531 View attachment 522512 View attachment 377598

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't see a conflict here. "my parents are bad at talking about emotional issues" is what, one bad thing about her parents? I assume you can easily find 3-5 bad things that you don't like regarding your parents.

It's very, very far away from "I don't want to be associated with my parents", which pretty much equals hatred.
I still see the contrast

it's true that Sage is still hurt by the breakup with Chad, but in that moment her words towards her parents are really very hard, not only they are not able to help her in this painful moment because they don't know how to share emotional moments seen as weakness, but they have made her unable to talk about certain topics with anyone, so they have condemned her to this emotional loneliness

on the other hand, when Maya's case comes to their attention, Sage's words towards them become all positive, her parents would have surely helped her in any situation, it's her who doesn't want to take advantage of their generosity and show that she is able to manage by herself, Sage wants to help Maya just to do what her adoptive parents did with her

first just faults, then just merits, they could be two different games and two different characters

Stemmyz

Apr 27, 2017
Where is this "Sage does not want to be associated with her adopted parents" idea coming from? Didn't she explicitly say that she is very grateful to have been adopted by them (and as a result want to share the gift of helping with others)?

It's extremely insulting to a parent that their daughter does not want to be associated with them. That runs full counter to the idea that Sage is grateful for what they did.

Also, reporting doesn't work that way. If Burke can't get the newspaper to remove the allegation regarding suspected scholarship misconduct, there's little chance he can get the paper to remove Sage. Similar for Sage, what she wants doesn't really matter to the paper.
Ok, maybe "not wanting to be associated with them" was not the right way to phrase it (I'm gonna play the 'not a native English speaker card' here in my defence).

But she explains, that she does not want to ask for their help and even declines when they offer help as she want to be independant and her own person.

Now having her appear in newspapers with them would kind of go against that, since she would then be widely known as "a Burke" and no longer as the"Sage, president of the HOTs and (probably) honour student"

And I just went to check the newspaper article at the start of all this, Sage is not named because she is not on the photo, and only the people in the photo are named. We are also only shown half of the article, maybe they talk about the adoption in the second part that we can't see and name Sage.

Soo TLDR, I did not think that "not wanting to be associated with" was necessarily a bad thing, and the argument does not really hold in the first place since we have only half the article and Sage being named in the part we see wouldn't make sense anyway :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: vogelbeest

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The special render polls for episode 9 will be Poll #1: Josy vs. Maya and Poll #2: Bella vs. Jill. The winners get a set in episode 9 each. The first poll will be live tomorrow.

I can't decide which feels more rude. This is rude :ROFLMAO: :devilish: :devilish:

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I wonder who's gonna win between Josy and Maya since Maya is the most hated LI and Josy arguably has the least fanbase
the Bella vs Jill will be more entertaining to watch, and see the result. :devilish:.
to bad Sage cannot participate, I would eagerly see a showdown between the 3 Simp groupe.:ROFLMAO:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I wonder who's gonna win between Josy and Maya since Maya is the most hated LI and Josy arguably has the least fanbase
Josy wins, the problem is if you choose Josy ingame you get Maya too, but now it's about special renders.
Josy might win in alot more possible combinations... But for now we just wait for the solo path!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Josy wins, the problem is if you choose Josy ingame you get Maya too, but now it's about special renders.
Josy might win in alot more possible combinations... But for now we just wait for the solo path!
Well, I would not mind if this poll is an indicator for that finally soon in game we also be able to choose between them. :unsure:

Reactions: vogelbeest

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
the Bella vs Jill will be more entertaining to watch, and see the result. :devilish:.
to bad Sage cannot participate, I would eagerly see a showdown between the 3 Simp groupe.:ROFLMAO:
I think Jill will win easily tbh, to me it looks like a big chunk of Jill and Bella's fanbases is shared between the two but with most people tending to choose Jill when they have to choose one of them.
Don't get me wrong, I'm a Bella simp so I'd love to be proven wrong, but I think Bella might get stomped even harder than Maya between these 2 polls :LOL:.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Josy should win rather comfortably. Maya isn't doing so well among the fans overall.

Just watch how our Goddess crushes your retard in the poll. :Kappa:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I think Jill will win easily tbh, to me it looks like a big chunk of Jill and Bella's fanbases is shared between the two but with most people tending to choose Jill when they have to choose one of them.
Don't get me wrong, I'm a Bella simp so I'd love to be proven wrong, but I think Bella might get stomped even harder than Maya between these 2 polls :LOL:.
The blackmail storyline really hurt Jill's position though. And her reaction to the MC coming to open his heart to her if he didn't go to the stupid picnic soured a lot of people on her, so we may be in for a surprise. :KEK:

Reactions: DarkKiller

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Just watch how our Goddess crushes your retard in the poll. :Kappa:
Josy has better chance winning against Maya , than Bella has against Jill. don't take your frustration out on me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:.
but Hey, if it would be Josy vs Bella, I would feel a bit frustrated too. although they went to a draw with each other once. :unsure:. so we should be friends :ROFLMAO:
Who know may be Jill lost her specialness and uniqueness now that she been fucked, however the same can be said about bella , may be that was their main appele to the peoples , that they were the only 2 main girl who has not been fucked by MC.
Remember, the question about wanting less lewd scene came out right after both of them get finally fucked. Like that was all they wanted, and now they dont even want another one, just move on. :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Josy has better chance winning against Maya , than Bella has against Jill. don't take your frustration out on me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:.
but Hey, if it would be Josy vs Bella, I would feel a bit frustrated too. although they went to a draw with each other once. :unsure:. so we should be friends :ROFLMAO:
Who know may be Jill lost her specialness and uniqueness now that she been fucked, however the same can be said about bella , may be that was their main appele to the peoples , that they were the only 2 main girl who has not been fucked by MC.
Remember, the question about wanting less lewd scene came out right after both of them get finally fucked. Like that was all they wanted, and now they dont even want another one, just move on. :ROFLMAO:
Josy is like the most boring character in the game, so I would literally have nothing to worry about. :Kappa:She's literally the girl next door, who has nothing going on in her life.

The less lewd scenes thing probably came from losers like you, who were disappointed by the Josy and Maya scenes in the last update as they clearly were the worst in it. :Kappa:

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes