ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Josy is like the most boring character in the game, so I would literally have nothing to worry about. :Kappa:She's literally the girl next door, who has nothing going on in her life.

The less lewd scenes thing probably came from losers like you, who were disappointed by the Josy and Maya scenes in the last update as they clearly were the worst in it. :Kappa:
Good , good Boring is good. It's Safe, no drama, no pressure, no death body in the closet. don't have to worry about my life, because bitch might kill me if she lose her library card. Yeah I'm good with boring. :ROFLMAO:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Yeah, no surprise, Bella fans a weird, just like their Bella. :ROFLMAO: They have this submissive beta male attitude, too. They are the Chicks in the relationship .:Kappa::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You need to be an Alpha to be able to be with Bella, loser. You are the guy that can't even be in a relationship with his girl, because she's already in a relationship with someone else. :Kappa:

Maybe you are like that retarded jerk-off Scott McCall, since you always name your characters after him. Have fun on your Josy route, beta. Oh wait, you can't have one. :Kappa:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You need to be an Alpha to be able to be with Bella, loser. You are the guy that can't even be in a relationship with his girl, because she's already in a relationship with someone else. :Kappa:

Maybe you are like that retarded jerk-off Scott McCall, since you always name your characters after him. Have fun on your Josy route, beta. Oh wait, you can't have one. :Kappa:
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah , Yass Queen. That's why you have to be Chick for the 69. :ROFLMAO:

I guess you were a Style fan and you shipped Derek and Style:KEK::KEK:

And Scott McCall is the True Fucking Alpha. The one that only happens like once in every 1000 year , The one who rise by his own pure will.
You're god damn right, I named my character after him, I even named my saves as TrueAlpha, His roster name is TrueAlpha, well it was until, every fucking episode you have to rename again :ROFLMAO:.
You barking to the Wrong Wolf , boy. Shut up and get in the line Beta. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::Kappa:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lostanddamned

fool1200

Jun 17, 2020
I still see the contrast

it's true that Sage is still hurt by the breakup with Chad, but in that moment her words towards her parents are really very hard, not only they are not able to help her in this painful moment because they don't know how to share emotional moments seen as weakness, but they have made her unable to talk about certain topics with anyone, so they have condemned her to this emotional loneliness

on the other hand, when Maya's case comes to their attention, Sage's words towards them become all positive, her parents would have surely helped her in any situation, it's her who doesn't want to take advantage of their generosity and show that she is able to manage by herself, Sage wants to help Maya just to do what her adoptive parents did with her

first just faults, then just merits, they could be two different games and two different characters
I still don't see a real conflict. A parent can be bad at one thing while good at another. For example, a dad can be very strict on who the daughter befriends (bad) while providing her with ample opportunity to explore her dreams (surfing, for example :sneaky:). The overall view depends on whether the good outweighs the bad. The tone from Sage in Act 8 firmly places her overall view of her parents in the "I don't hate them" category at least.

fool1200

Jun 17, 2020
Ok, maybe "not wanting to be associated with them" was not the right way to phrase it (I'm gonna play the 'not a native English speaker card' here in my defence).

But she explains, that she does not want to ask for their help and even declines when they offer help as she want to be independant and her own person.

Now having her appear in newspapers with them would kind of go against that, since she would then be widely known as "a Burke" and no longer as the"Sage, president of the HOTs and (probably) honour student"

And I just went to check the newspaper article at the start of all this, Sage is not named because she is not on the photo, and only the people in the photo are named. We are also only shown half of the article, maybe they talk about the adoption in the second part that we can't see and name Sage.

Soo TLDR, I did not think that "not wanting to be associated with" was necessarily a bad thing, and the argument does not really hold in the first place since we have only half the article and Sage being named in the part we see wouldn't make sense anyway :giggle:
Well, "not asking for help" is not the same as "not wanted to be widely known as a Burke". For an adopted child, "not wanted to be widely known as a Burke" is generally equal to "not wanting to be associated with them". Besides, the article is generally about Burkes' donation to the university, which is the thing that she is grateful about. Plus, like I said, it doesn't matter what Sage thinks, the paper is going to write what they want.

The fact that Sage is not in the photo really shows that the article is not realistic, which is my point. Sage is practically the equivalent of Tybalt in the college hierarchy - president of a sorority/frat (out of the only 5 such organizations on campus). When she is such an important figure, not including her along with the rest of the family will get the paper in trouble - they will get so much flak from feminists, etc. for ignoring an essential member of the Burke family. (As you are aware, there are quite a few active feminists around the school. :LOL:)

Reactions: Meushi

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah , Yass Queen. That's why you have to be Chick for the 69. :ROFLMAO:

I guess you were a Style fan and you shipped Derek and Style:KEK::KEK:

And Scott McCall is the True Fucking Alpha. The one that only happens like once in every 1000 year , The one who rise by his own pure will.
You're god damn right, I named my character after him, I even named my saves as TrueAlpha, His roster name is TrueAlpha, well it was until, every fucking episode you have to rename again :ROFLMAO:.
You barking to the Wrong Wolf , boy. Shut up and get in the line Beta. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::Kappa:
I didn’t even watch the Mary Sue show, slut. But seeing how much you like gay shows, you might be one yourself. It’s okay, I’m not going to judge you for it.

Take the wolf talk somewhere else, bitch. It has no place here, neither it is interesting. But I guess it’s okay for retards like Scott and yourself by association.:Kappa:

We might even put Josy in that category since everytime she opens her mouth she looks like she was asked a basic question and she doesn’t know the answer for it.:Kappa:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I didn’t even watch the Mary Sue show, slut. But seeing how much you like gay shows, you might be one yourself. It’s okay, I’m not going to judge you for it.

Take the wolf talk somewhere else, bitch. It has no place here, neither it is interesting. But I guess it’s okay for retards like Scott and yourself by association.:Kappa:

We might even put Josy in that category since everytime she opens her mouth she looks like she was asked a basic question and she doesn’t know the answer for it.:Kappa:
careful now

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lostanddamned
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes