Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I wonder who's gonna win between Josy and Maya since Maya is the most hated LI and Josy arguably has the least fanbase
I'm part of that fanbase. She would be my favorite LI because aside from the rocky start she is probably the most intimate and open character towards MC. I just hate that for now(?) you can't have her without Maya as a third wheel. Nothing against Maya, she can be fun but I find her kind of meh.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Good , good Boring is good. It's Safe, no drama, no pressure, no death body in the closet. don't have to worry about my life, because bitch might kill me if she lose her library card. Yeah I'm good with boring. :ROFLMAO:
As someone who is getting married soon, can confirm. Occasionally boring is good. We come home from work, have a nice spaghetti dinner, sit on the couch and watch netflix and maybe if she's doing a work from home day, she'll stick my penis in her mouth. Nice, easy, boring.

Its very nice sometimes

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Forget best girl for a second

Best bro is clearly Jacob
Hmmm, Jacob häh. The Guy on a Party that don't even talk to the chicks when no other DIK is close because of the Juiceheads. Jacob could help the MC to get rid of the Meatheads, but no he is all alone on the same place. If he would be a Brother, he would have helped there and dont stand around like a Pussy. Well atleast MC rockt da House solo. :ROFLMAO:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hmmm, Jacob häh. The Guy on a Party that don't even talk to the chicks when no other DIK is close because of the Juiceheads. Jacob could help the MC to get rid of the Meatheads, but no he is all alone on the same place. If he would be a Brother, he would have helped there and dont stand around like a Pussy. Well atleast MC rockt da House solo. :ROFLMAO:
Das kannst du laut sagen ! :KEK: Unless this " brother " refers to Jacob being colored ( not in a racist way ) I would not know how to make sense of it talking about this case ^ :unsure::KEK:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Forget best girl for a second

Best bro is clearly Jacob
Jacob completely lost right to that charge at the party from the HOTs, a ballast like few....

instead for not having warned Mc about Jade and Sage he directly deserves the death penalty

• Haha
Reactions: Meushi

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Jacob completely lost right to that charge at the party from the HOTs, a ballast like few....

instead for not having warned Mc about Jade and Sage he directly deserves the death penalty
Well, he tried to warn MC but DPC used that corny trick with interrupting. I've lost count how many time he used it, some of that "interruptions" still isn't clear.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is dozen another examples but the more interesting in my opinion this one

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Dude looks out for you, consistently hypes you up, vouches for you after hell week, hooks you up at the strip club.

Sucks that all the bros got crabs tho

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, he tried to warn MC but DPC used that corny trick with interrupting. I've lost count how many time he used it, some of that "interruptions" still isn't clear.
There is dozen another examples but the more interesting in my opinion this one
Jacob's message was important and he needed to get it done. there are no excuses:mad:

in the other examples it's pretty justified, Rusty knows what Tommy is talking about, and I want to hope the students know their teacher's name....

Jacob worst of the worst:cautious:

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes