shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Some Jade for her fans:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's too fucking cool. :cool:

Fuck, I'm feeling a Jade tribute post coming on! :geek:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I tribute this post to Jade !

You are a fuckslut ! And you are mine ! MWAHAHAHA !!!

Yours truly : Fuckface
:KEK:

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
Some Jade for her fans:

Never even once have I noticed that subtle eyebrow raise, super hot. Bring on the tribute posts Shaz I'm ready :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
i've really enjoyed the game up until this point, the pacing is amazing and there's so many great characters. but i'm a little worried about the amount of sex scenes going forward. neutral path aside, and correct me if i'm wrong since i haven't done a chick run yet, you are already hardlocked by going either dik (sage? can you get her with chick?/quinn) or chick(maya/josy/jill) with bella being available for both with a preference to chick (one extra animation). then you're forced to pick one love interest and cuts ties with jade. the story seems to want to create 5 different branching story lines...wouldn't that drastically slow down development?

Noctie666

Dec 5, 2021
I love this game but god, the interlude sucked. An ex that bailed on you and didn't even consider that she was in a relationship isn't worth an entire EP. He's trying way too hard to make people care about her when literally every other girl in the game is far more interesting, making her the playable character is just adding insult to injury.
He should have done S3 EP1 instead of this crap.

Last edited:

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
I love this game but god, the interlude sucked. An ex that bailed on you and didn't even consider that she was in a relationship isn't worth an entire EP. He's trying way too hard to make people interested in her when literally every other girl in the game is far more interesting, making her the playable character is just adding insult to injury.
huh, it had the opposite effect to me. she easily became the 2a/2b girl with quinn. prior to the interlude i didn't really care too much about her, just past experiences as a child growing up and exploring sexuality. but you get to learn so much about her through her diary and watching her actions. she's not an ex who bailed on the mc. they were at a crossroad in life. mc wanted to finish school and go to college and she wanted to pursue what she thought was her dream. she was depressed over her grandmother's passing and she did what she thought her grandmother would have wanted her to do; find her own happiness.

she's always had mc's best interest in mind. she saw emma, who she perceived as a cooler, older person with more life experiences, and modeled her own life experiences with that of emma and bret's. she perceived that emma and bret had a great relationship even after they had broken up; she heard what bret said about giving him space allowed him to heal and grow. zoey only realized her mistake when emma eventually got too paranoid and jealous and did not want the same thing to happen to her. she now realized that even in that small podunk town, she could still have home blindness.

she's talented, saracastic, independent, free-spirited, loyal, and brave. zoey is one one of the few characters that show actual growth. you see her amateur sketches eventually turn into tattooable pieces. even the art in her diary takes a qualitative jump. she knows she made mistakes but she wants to make it right by heading home. i think people are fixated on her "leaving" the mc, but she always wanted the mc to go with her; mc was the one who said he didn't want to go. mc has also stated that he would travel with her etc. in that respect, mc is the one who bailed on her.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I love this game but god, the interlude sucked. An ex that bailed on you and didn't even consider that she was in a relationship isn't worth an entire EP. He's trying way too hard to make people care about her when literally every other girl in the game is far more interesting, making her the playable character is just adding insult to injury.
May as well get rid of everything that random people don’t like while we’re at it:
  • Derek
  • DnG
  • Feminists
  • Isabella
  • Jill
  • KRJ
  • M&J
  • Minigames
  • Non-lewd animations
  • Quinn
  • The Diary
  • The Interlude
  • The mc
  • The plot
  • Tybalt
  • Zoey
Ahh much better, now we’re left with… :unsure:

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
May as well get rid of everything that random people don’t like while we’re at it:
  • Derek
  • DnG
  • Feminists
  • Isabella
  • Jill
  • KRJ
  • M&J
  • Minigames
  • Non-lewd animations
  • Quinn
  • The Diary
  • The Interlude
  • The mc
  • The plot
  • Tybalt
  • Zoey
Ahh much better, no we’re left with… :unsure:
I honestly wouldn't change a thing about this game other than its stupid name. I put off playing it for more than 2 years just because every time I looked at its title I cringed. I'm sure that a lot of people who would enjoy this game will never try it because they run from the pun.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
In the end, neither Zoey nor the MC ended the relationship. It just went stupid between the two, because both made mistakes that they only realize later.:rolleyes::unsure:
neither ended the relationship, but zoey gets piled on. zoey has realized the mistake of paralleling her life with emmas, mc hasn't really gave zoey any thought since college started. not even a birthday text. the baggage he came into college with was josy drama.

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
From the update
In last week's poll, the winning two options were "Blowjob" and "Titjob". I'll design a lewd scene with these options in mind for an unknown girl who hasn't had a lewd scene with the main character yet and include it in episode 9.
"hasn't had a lewd scene with the main character yet"

That signals that it is someone who we know has had sex in the game, but not with MC. Hoping for either Heather or Elena, but since titjob won the poll it can't be Elena. :LUL: Probably Tanya though, we need to take everyone away from Tommy before finishing the job with Heather.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Walter Victor

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Well, he tried to warn MC but DPC used that corny trick with interrupting. I've lost count how many time he used it, some of that "interruptions" still isn't clear.
There is dozen another examples but the more interesting in my opinion this one
In fairness to Jacob, he was trying to warn you not to fuck the daughter of the senior staff at the school, in public. His warning had the desired result. He wasn’t trying to warn you not to fuck her incase you some how completed the ‘impossible task’ and wound up banging her mum. That didn’t cross his mind.

I agree it can be a cheap trick, but I only think it’s bad if it’s really noticeable at the time. With Sage and Jade I think there were reasonably subtle hints throughout and Jacob’s warning didn’t stick out in the moment.

I don’t think Jade’s surname really matters, (does it?). The game doesn’t hide she married to Stephen. If we had the same cutting of Sage’s surname that would be a bit silly.

Good catch on Derek and Tommy, he even could have added an extra word or two without blowing the secret on that one.

The ‘Marion‘ one is interesting. Since the MC is reading if it’s revealed the name is there and he knew it and it matters, that would be terrible writing. Would be better to have a full stop there I think.

Some Jade for her fans:

Used to have a lot of time for Jade. Then she reacted like a child when MC sends her the breakup text. Like, bitch, did you think this 19 year old kid was going to stop living his life for your married ass?

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
In fairness to Jacob, he was trying to warn you not to fuck the daughter of the senior staff at the school, in public. His warning had the desired result. He wasn’t trying to warn you not to fuck her incase you some how completed the ‘impossible task’ and wound up banging her mum. That didn’t cross his mind.

I agree it can be a cheap trick, but I only think it’s bad if it’s really noticeable at the time. With Sage and Jade I think there were reasonably subtle hints throughout and Jacob’s warning didn’t stick out in the moment.

I don’t think Jade’s surname really matters, (does it?). The game doesn’t hide she married to Stephen. If we had the same cutting of Sage’s surname that would be a bit silly.

Good catch on Derek and Tommy, he even could have added an extra word or two without blowing the secret on that one.

The ‘Marion‘ one is interesting. Since the MC is reading if it’s revealed the name is there and he knew it and it matters, that would be terrible writing. Would be better to have a full stop there I think.
Well, we don't know for sure what Jacob would have told MC. There is just the problem on the Party with him because he choos to be a Pussy. Dereck tells shit bout MC because he cant shut up expect for his SIS-Josie. Jacob tells all DIK's that he has seen MC fucking Quinn on the Roof. For me non of of them is a real Brother.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Well, we don't know for sure what Jacob would have told MC. There is just the problem on the Party with him because he choos to be a Pussy. Dereck tells shit bout MC because he cant shut up expect for his SIS-Josie. Jacob tells all DIK's that he has seen MC fucking Quinn on the Roof. For me non of of them is a real Brother.
Jacob is telling the MC about Sage, he is about to say it. (I forget what interrupts him). Jacob is an artist, not hugely surprising he doesn’t like confrontation. When Jacob tells the DIKs he saw MC fuck Quinn, he is helping MC with Hell week, not telling on him like a gossip.

Agree, Derek needs some self restraint.

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
I honestly wouldn't change a thing about this game other than its stupid name. I put off playing it for more than 2 years just because every time I looked at its title I cringed. I'm sure that a lot of people who would enjoy this game will never try it because they run from the pun.
If I could change one thing it would be to stop MC from being a baby, and being unhappy with the fuckbuddy relationship with Sage. As a player I was really enjoying the dynamic with Sage, but the story with her lost a beat to me since that happened.

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Not gonna lie. The 1st time I sow name I thougth it was a gay driven game. Glad I was wrong.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
From the update

"hasn't had a lewd scene with the main character yet"

That signals that it is someone who we know has had sex in the game, but not with MC. Hoping for either Heather or Elena, but since titjob won the poll it can't be Elena. :LUL: Probably Tanya though, we need to take everyone away from Tommy before finishing the job with Heather.
Or it might be Bianca, she practically ate him alive with how she was staring at him during the play. That's what I'm hoping for. :love:

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes