vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I don't think Pink will go into such details. We remember what he did with Maya's pledge, it completely contradicts reality.
Nope, this is just the facts by law. It is a possibility we need to consider as being correct and there's hints in the story.
MC's conversation with Jill, he needed to get that letter with the 5k and the diary in his 18th year so before his 19th birthday could be just a red herring. And hiding Rich being blood related to MC in plain sight seems atleast plausible for a twist.

Besides that what about Maya's pledge? You mean her loan? It's what she believes is true, Patrick being a used car salesman is a good reason to assume Maya has been tricked, regardless of any lawful errors in that matter.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
That's right. Especially in Jill's way. Her story is already the most boring in the game, where the biggest drama is Tybalt's stupid blackmail, lol. I'm not sure about Bianca and her reaction, a lot of players want to fuck her, but it's unlikely to work, lol. She did not show her interest in MS in any way. What can not be said about Zoey, who can actively fight for Tremolo. I never gave a damn about Jill anyway. The only reason I played her way is to cheat on her, lol.

The most boring theory. As if anyone cares about how Royce and Lynette are connected.
Jill's best scene is when she catches Bella riding the MC on her kitchen table. :Kappa:Too bad we didn't get the option to continue on with the show. :Kappa:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I've thought about Rich and while it does fit, I think it's another red herring from DPC to throw us off (like that redhead manbun guy that was supposed to be Sage's dad).

With all the destiny bullshit talk from Jill, if DPC goes for that Fire and Ice kind of like thing, then MC surely has to be a Burgmeister.
Cheating on Jill is part of destiny

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
If Bianca were fuckable only in Jill branching, i will go to Sweden and burn DPC's 3090
Well, there's this weird thing. If you are a DIK and choose Others, when you meet up with Quinn on that bench, you see Bianca's boyfriend/fiancé kissing some other girl, which makes me believe that she won't be available only on Jill's route, but probably will have the requirement of having helped Jill with her recital.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
View attachment 1723386

This is my gift, my curse. My problem. Who am I? I missed the part where that's my problem. :Kappa:

Imagine a scene where Jill goes to visit Bianca and finds her getting pounded by MC, the two having bonded over conversation about how their mothers were best friends. :Kappa:
The MC fucking Jill's mom in the ass while Bianca sits on her face

And the MC be like "this is part of destiny"
bulin-chritian-bale.gif

OmenBR

Mar 18, 2018
Here i was, downloading this game cause the characters looked nice and i just wanted to nut.
Now im here, genuinely interested in the story and caring for some of the characters while browsing through here looking for cool theories that some of y'all come up with.

how did it even come to this.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Some Jade for her fans:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's too fucking cool. :cool:

Fuck, I'm feeling a Jade tribute post coming on! :geek:

Jade reminds me of Katheryn Winnick

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I honestly wouldn't change a thing about this game other than its stupid name. I put off playing it for more than 2 years just because every time I looked at its title I cringed. I'm sure that a lot of people who would enjoy this game will never try it because they run from the pun.
And I'm sure a lot of people tried it because of the title (like myself, it's a great pun imo). You can't win over everyone but it clearly worked for him

Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes