felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Possible, but I don't think that means we have seen them in a lewd state. I think it's simply that they haven't had a lewd scene with the MC yet. That already rules out every main LI so unless you are on the others path that would have to involve some cheating on your part. Except possibly on sage's exploration branch. Sage already says that "some" of her things on the list involve more than one person so the threesome is only one of them. Maybe even a foursome with JB, Elena, Sage and the MC.

I'm not sure if the scene is different on other paths but if you are a CHIK and only with Jill the MC already tells Lilly that he shouldn't be there with her. You can still choose to go through with it but with DPC kind of forcing the player to have a conscience and choose someone, even if you have only been with one of them outside of what was unavoidable, I wouldn't be surprised if there are more instances of having your choices made for you based off of who you are with and your affinity. Helping Lilly with her selfie for example.

This is unrelated but I was just setting up my Jill Neutral save and realized how pointless the affinity choice was for making the jocks leave the party. The only thing that it changes is not being able to push Dawe in the pool and telling Heather about the jock in her bed. Everything else you do during the free roam is exactly the same whether you "get rid of the jocks" or not. The other two could have just been other optional tasks. I think he realized he was running out of time to lock people into a permanent affinity and just used that party to push it along. I also don't think you should have to sleep with Riona just to help her with the fast shooter. If you are doing a a full solo LI run you are punished in a way for staying "loyal". That event should be tied to how much she likes you, not to whether or not you "Fuck Riona". It seems like he planed for everyone to be a man-whore and if you aren't you miss out on even simple events. Sorry for the tangent, it's just something I have been thinking about.
Generally speaking, the story predicts that MC has had a few escapades, most of the moments of reflection start from this assumption (just to stay on the recent crisis of conscience at the end of the concert makes sense if you have tested the field with at least a couple of present, otherwise it remains a moment quite cringe)

and at this point I would say that with few exceptions (Jade/Sage and maybe Bella/Jill) any past infidelities will be forgiven, as the big decision should almost constitute a new starting point.

Reactions: ename144

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Generally speaking, the story predicts that MC has had a few escapades, most of the moments of reflection start from this assumption (just to stay on the recent crisis of conscience at the end of the concert makes sense if you have tested the field with at least a couple of present, otherwise it remains a moment quite cringe)

and at this point I would say that with few exceptions (Jade/Sage and maybe Bella/Jill) any past infidelities will be forgiven, as the big decision should almost constitute a new starting point.
True, but the MC's reaction at the end of the recital only "kind of" works because of the unavoidable decisions that were made by DPC and not the player. Because apparently in the BaDIK universe making out with someone means you are dating them and forming a relationship. Even when it ends in a shit show like with Bella in the library. Even if that is the only time you do anything with her the MC still says he doesn't have to take her class if it would be weird "You know...? Because of us.".

A lot of the story elements are written like you are with every female on campus and are having a hard time with it whether you are or not. That scene at the end only works because you aren't allowed to be with just one person 100%. It's definitely one of the weakest parts of the whole plot.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
True, but the MC's reaction at the end of the recital only "kind of" works because of the unavoidable decisions that were made by DPC and not the player. Because apparently in the BaDIK universe making out with someone means you are dating them and forming a relationship. Even when it ends in a shit show like with Bella in the library. Even if that is the only time you do anything with her the MC still says he doesn't have to take her class if it would be weird "You know...? Because of us.".

A lot of the story elements are written like you are with every female on campus and are having a hard time with it whether you are or not. That scene at the end only works because you aren't allowed to be with just one person 100%. It's definitely one of the weakest parts of the whole plot.
the truth is that a hyper-faithful path is unnatural, both for the type of game but also for the setting

the LIS between the end of the first season and the beginning of the second one only encourages the player to look around, to get to know the other characters too

and to date, apart from some extra dialogue, no betrayal with an LI is punished, they are all aware of the presence of the others in MC's life and they accept it.

so basically a "faithful" path is not really expected, only that the fame of DPC does a lot...

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
the truth is that a hyper-faithful path is unnatural, both for the type of game but also for the setting

the LIS between the end of the first season and the beginning of the second one only encourages the player to look around, to get to know the other characters too

and to date, apart from some extra dialogue, no betrayal with an LI is punished, they are all aware of the presence of the others in MC's life and they accept it.

so basically a "faithful" path is not really expected, only that the fame of DPC does a lot...
It may not be expected by DPC but having it an impossibility just seams lazy to me in a way. Don't get me wrong, I think he is a good writer but he does cut corners and and force actions just to make his stories work. I don't think the setting has anything to do with how realistic it is to only be with one person. Having a group of girls in one room doesn't make that location a brothel. I just don't think the player should "have" to mess around with every LI just because they are there, that is much more unrealistic. The LIs know and accept it because there is no way around it, again not because it was the players choice but because DPC says so.

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
The Interlude

Loved to see where Tremolo was coming from and to see Zoey follow her dreams. So many people never do and end up bitter at what could have been. She learned and grew from it. She made sense and her behavior can be easily modified to be something Tremolo is chasing, or run from or hell even model himself upon. As a reader you can make it plausible either way based on how you are steering Tremolos affinity. Pretty good design in my opinion.

Theres only one problem and its a big one in the interlude, in my opinion that is, and it was what got me here to read and look for others impression of it. Namely the lack of a second relationship for Zoey. I was sure Zoey were at the very least date someone and hook up to some degree but it didn't happen and that felt weird to me that she didn't experiment, at all. Sure she saw Emma and Brent but that wasn't personal and it was from the outside and shit like that doesnt really stick unless its personal from what I've seen in people and myself. Its basically doesn't happen.

That was one of the reasons why i started reading shit here. Its what bent my suspension of disbelief too far too ignore, so it broke. I had to read what others though. Couldn't in my wildest dreams anticipate the hate of Zoey and the Interlude here. Shes literally what you want her to be to make your version of Tremolo to make sense.

--

So, I started to read this forum, and really read it.

Page after page, gone through the last 120+ pages at least over the past week or two. Its been a real revelation. It never occurred to me that people self-inserted in the story and cared about cheating and infidelity and that was the reason its pretty a non-existent part in the story, except for the Fuckface himself (god i love this moniker, thank you!).

My suspension of disbelief have been broken by the revelation that DPCs patreon community abhors anything that even hints at the girls in the story having relations outside the Fuckface making such content taboo. Unless they are already unavailable by being in a couple like John Boy&Elena, or the community slut Arieth, god that character knows how to love and live her life. Kudos! Her behavior have sort of coloured the impression of the Hots as well as the restaurant girls and I just assumed they all fucked on the regular, we just didn't see it. Now... it feels like they don't and can't due to a patreon community. It have really tarnished the story for me.

To me this game is a book, we just happen to shape the story a bit to nudge what the characters we find more interesting/sexy does, but ultimately have no real control so no real emotional stake in the final outcome. Sure there is emotion in enjoying of the story and the sex scenes but its not... capital E emotional, like something personal, that you yourself have experienced. Its not like you go "we beat Thanos woo" when you saw the movie right? Right?!

So why would you self insert with Fuckface and care about cheating especially not until they only just now decided to become a couples in the story? It just doesn't make sense to me. I mean, we see the Fuckface's face, read his (not your own) internal monologue and get to see his family etc etc. To me this severs me from his feelings kinda, I can empathize sure but not self insert, how can you have an emotional "this is me" connection and by extension a territorial emotion over the girl(s)? Let alone all times we spy and get the disembodied view of other characters talking. Those that Fuckface have no idea about! Self insert how?! I really dont get it. Wish I did... or maybe not. For a moment perhaps.

tl;dr A real revelation and broken suspension of disbelief. At least its not shattered yet.

Bella, Maya for LIs. Quinn for being the most fucking interesting character in the game. Villains have to be after all to make a story engaging- pimping and drug peddling for sure and possibly embezzling, and maybe more.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Don't you get the Josy and Bella kisses and Jill date by default? I think that would be enough to warrant that reactions, but overall agree, DPC probably bets on players sleeping around.
at 19 years old, no one feels bound by a kiss that has had no evolution.

with Maya and Josy the story officially opens or closes with the fourth chapter, to expect that MC still feels bound is therapeutic overkill.

with Bella they practically don't even talk about that kiss if you don't go to her in the fourth chapter.
It may not be expected by DPC but having it an impossibility just seams lazy to me in a way. Don't get me wrong, I think he is a good writer but he does cut corners and and force actions just to make his stories work. I don't think the setting has anything to do with how realistic it is to only be with one person. Having a group of girls in one room doesn't make that location a brothel. I just don't think the player should "have" to mess around with every LI just because they are there, that is much more unrealistic. The LIs know and accept it because there is no way around it, again not because it was the players choice but because DPC says so.
absolutely I agree with you, but in the AVN are taken into account very few alternative stories, you have to settle for

to me one of the situations that always leaves me dumbfounded is MC in crisis at the arrival of Josy after having a threesome with Riona and Quinn, if it's worth that, it's worth everything

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Do you have an explanation for why Jill is smiling like a maniac from a horror movie?

View attachment 1724108

I tried to understand, but the only thing I came to was the conclusion that because of the shape of Jill's face, it's basically difficult to portray a good smile. Her closed smiles are cute, but when she shows her teeth, it's just awful

View attachment 1724126
View attachment 1724128

Pink said that he does not use sculpting, but it seems in vain.
This can be fixed in my opinion by sculpting (but I'm not an expert).

Ocean enjoys sculpting in zbrush and see what open smiles and emotions he has.

View attachment 1724133
Jill's face is the best meme that DPC has given us 10/10

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Do you have an explanation for why Jill is smiling like a maniac from a horror movie?

View attachment 1724108

I tried to understand, but the only thing I came to was the conclusion that because of the shape of Jill's face, it's basically difficult to portray a good smile. Her closed smiles are cute, but when she shows her teeth, it's just awful

View attachment 1724126
View attachment 1724128

Pink said that he does not use sculpting, but it seems in vain.
This can be fixed in my opinion by sculpting (but I'm not an expert).

Ocean enjoys sculpting in zbrush and see what open smiles and emotions he has.

View attachment 1724133
There is no denying that Jill can go from a 10:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But without notice, she can transform into a fucking nightmare! :eek:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
with Maya and Josy the story officially opens or closes with the fourth chapter, to expect that MC still feels bound is therapeutic overkill.
Their story together is defined by that scene yes, but you can still be interested in one of them and get extra scenes with them outside of the thruple. I'm hoping it is a way to be with one of them separately moving forward. Namely Josy. You may be able to choose if you want to be with just one even if you are all together if you focus on one more than the other. Attaching strings and all that. I have a M&J save and noticed that if you focus on her events that she is wearing your sweater when they come to see you after shopping. If you split it up she is wearing a white belly shirt so it's like she is less attached to you. It seems like you could make another choice about them later.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
There is no denying that Jill can go from a 10:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But without notice, she can transform into a fucking nightmare! :eek:
Pink said that he included Jill in the game at the very last turn, and apparently that's why her model is so terrible.
I do not know how he came up with the idea to do this (maybe his wife forced him), but damn Camilla smiles much better. Give me Camila as LI

ep7_hot_rica_event17.jpg

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Their story together is defined by that scene yes, but you can still be interested in one of them and get extra scenes with them outside of the thruple. I'm hoping it is a way to be with one of them separately moving forward. Namely Josy. You may be able to choose if you want to be with just one even if you are all together if you focus on one more than the other. Attaching strings and all that. I have a M&J save and noticed that if you focus on her events that she is wearing your sweater when they come to see you after shopping. If you split it up she is wearing a white belly shirt so it's like she is less attached to you. It seems like you could make another choice about them later.
When I went for my "Others" save too after selecting it MC specifically mentions he's not interested in a serious relationship and "Josy isn't available"

Reactions: vogelbeest

PinkmeX

May 14, 2020
Pink said that he included Jill in the game at the very last turn, and apparently that's why her model is so terrible.
I do not know how he came up with the idea to do this (maybe his wife forced him), but damn Camilla smiles much better. Give me Camila as LI

View attachment 1724187
He's done some work on her model since episode 1, but the smile is still fucked. That one on the picnic haunts my dreams.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: shazba

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
My suspension of disbelief have been broken by the revelation that DPCs patreon community abhors anything that even hints at the girls in the story having relations outside the Fuckface making such content taboo. Unless they are already unavailable by being in a couple like John Boy&Elena, or the community slut Arieth, god that character knows how to love and live her life. Kudos! Her behavior have sort of coloured the impression of the Hots as well as the restaurant girls and I just assumed they all fucked on the regular, we just didn't see it. Now... it feels like they don't and can't due to a patreon community. It have really tarnished the story for me.
My take on this is that DrPinkCake wanted to create a story without any hint of NTR, and, therefore, has attracted Patrons who agree with that stance.

His previous game was the same. As a Patron since back then, I don't recall anyone clamoring for or against NTR. But his community now at least agrees with how it's going, or they would leave.

Reactions: sava75

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

View attachment 1724187
Latina Goddess for a reason. :love:

It's going to be disappointing if we don't get routes for Camila and Riona honestly.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
i mean, what you guys got there^^
I think I made like 60 and because when the game gives you the money I look to lose on purpose :ROFLMAO:

I'm not interested in the trophy that the game gives you, I don't see any use for it, probably on Steam you'll earn an achievement but nothing here

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes