sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Seems to me Katheryn Winnick looks alot more like Beth our happy cantina girl.... Just saying it really really depends on what picture you use to compare, and if you look at several of them it's very hard to come up with her looking like Jade....

View attachment 1723567
Actually it's impossible but oh well... if you are a fan you see your idol everywhere :KEK: And it's not about Winnick wouldn't be lovely... ! :cool:

Reactions: vogelbeest

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
The similarity I notice between Winnick & Jade is mainly just the lips / mouth when she grins. Besides that they don't really look much alike.

Reactions: vogelbeest

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Arieth is such a shocking girlfriend (that's not exactly news the way she openly chases after Caleb).

I just noticed in that scene where Dawe is struggling to fuck her, she's looking at photos of Jacob! :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the only independent girl whose sexual freedom is not tied to MC:cool:

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
In fairness to Jacob, he was trying to warn you not to fuck the daughter of the senior staff at the school, in public. His warning had the desired result. He wasn’t trying to warn you not to fuck her incase you some how completed the ‘impossible task’ and wound up banging her mum. That didn’t cross his mind.

I agree it can be a cheap trick, but I only think it’s bad if it’s really noticeable at the time. With Sage and Jade I think there were reasonably subtle hints throughout and Jacob’s warning didn’t stick out in the moment.

I don’t think Jade’s surname really matters, (does it?). The game doesn’t hide she married to Stephen. If we had the same cutting of Sage’s surname that would be a bit silly.

Good catch on Derek and Tommy, he even could have added an extra word or two without blowing the secret on that one.

The ‘Marion‘ one is interesting. Since the MC is reading if it’s revealed the name is there and he knew it and it matters, that would be terrible writing. Would be better to have a full stop there I think.

Used to have a lot of time for Jade. Then she reacted like a child when MC sends her the breakup text. Like, bitch, did you think this 19 year old kid was going to stop living his life for your married ass?
I had an affair with an older married woman when I was a teenager and it ended almost exactly that way. She actually did think that I would be faithful and devoted to her cheating ass. Unfortunately, texts weren't a thing yet so I had to tell her to her face when I got a girlfriend my own age. Hell hath no fury.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Used to have a lot of time for Jade. Then she reacted like a child when MC sends her the breakup text. Like, bitch, did you think this 19 year old kid was going to stop living his life for your married ass?
I had an affair with an older married woman when I was a teenager and it ended almost exactly that way. She actually did think that I would be faithful and devoted to her cheating ass. Unfortunately, texts weren't a thing yet so I had to tell her to her face when I got a girlfriend my own age. Hell hath no fury.

This is what makes it super interesting. My main is picking Bella over Jill and Jade. I am kind of tempted to start with my Fuck with Tyballz save just to see how she reacts when she finds out MC broke things off to be with her daughter while also ruining her sons life at every turn.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This is what makes it super interesting. My main is picking Bella over Jill and Jade. I am kind of tempted to start with my Fuck with Tyballz save just to see how she reacts when she finds out MC broke things off to be with her daughter while also ruining her sons life at every turn.
I have a save just like this, and I previously told the board there is no way that I will play the update with any other save before that one. It's just too delicious.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
From the update

"hasn't had a lewd scene with the main character yet"

That signals that it is someone who we know has had sex in the game, but not with MC. Hoping for either Heather or Elena, but since titjob won the poll it can't be Elena. :LUL: Probably Tanya though, we need to take everyone away from Tommy before finishing the job with Heather.
Possible, but I don't think that means we have seen them in a lewd state. I think it's simply that they haven't had a lewd scene with the MC yet. That already rules out every main LI so unless you are on the others path that would have to involve some cheating on your part. Except possibly on sage's exploration branch. Sage already says that "some" of her things on the list involve more than one person so the threesome is only one of them. Maybe even a foursome with JB, Elena, Sage and the MC.

I'm not sure if the scene is different on other paths but if you are a CHIK and only with Jill the MC already tells Lilly that he shouldn't be there with her. You can still choose to go through with it but with DPC kind of forcing the player to have a conscience and choose someone, even if you have only been with one of them outside of what was unavoidable, I wouldn't be surprised if there are more instances of having your choices made for you based off of who you are with and your affinity. Helping Lilly with her selfie for example.

This is unrelated but I was just setting up my Jill Neutral save and realized how pointless the affinity choice was for making the jocks leave the party. The only thing that it changes is not being able to push Dawe in the pool and telling Heather about the jock in her bed. Everything else you do during the free roam is exactly the same whether you "get rid of the jocks" or not. The other two could have just been other optional tasks. I think he realized he was running out of time to lock people into a permanent affinity and just used that party to push it along. I also don't think you should have to sleep with Riona just to help her with the fast shooter. If you are doing a a full solo LI run you are punished in a way for staying "loyal". That event should be tied to how much she likes you, not to whether or not you "Fuck Riona". It seems like he planed for everyone to be a man-whore and if you aren't you miss out on even simple events. Sorry for the tangent, it's just something I have been thinking about.

Reactions: ename144

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
that is supersizing because you know most of the game detail so the question is how could you miss this one. :unsure::whistle::coffee:
How do you miss the obvious in your face photo of Jacob on her phone? lol that was literally the first thing I noticed when I first saw that scene
I was kinda more preoccupied with how saggy Arieth's tits looked. :eek:

That was probably her least flattering scene. She looks ok in other scenes. :sneaky:

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes