NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I mean how can u include Bianca and not include Nicole man.
For me looks wise id say

1.Nicole
2. Everyone else (lol I'm too lazy to make an actual list but you get my point)

Seriously tho I don't find Bianca that appealing, she looks okay but nothing special and isn't she a less than minor character. What's up with all this talk about her, is there something I don't know? Will she be part of the game going forward or what?

First rule of AVN, woman is introduced she has to be mounted. Come on, I think its even written in the constitution!

Tonytiger13

Apr 21, 2020
Is there any other way to get money besides the picture thing on your phone cause awful at it and it sucks because there are routes or sexy scenes I can't see cause I don't have any money.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Is there any other way to get money besides the picture thing on your phone cause awful at it and it sucks because there are routes or sexy scenes I can't see cause I don't have any money.
Buy the 'Take notes for nerds' from Magnar and every time you have english/math/gender studies :sick: you will get 1$.
Brawler also give you 2$ each time, after you have maxed your stats. You also find some around the house, when in free roam.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
It should be.

When you are adopted, you legally become part of the new family.

If you are a baby or even toddler, it's not uncommon for adopting parents to even change the child's first name (but that is entirely up to the adopting parents), however the surname will change. That's a given.

How do I know? My brother was adopted.
Its not automatic. Changing names can be a contentious issue as well

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Its not automatic. Changing names can be a contentious issue as well
So it could be "Sage Burke" but it could be "Sage Another name", the game doesn't tell us either way.
It's more of an exception to see a family name for the characters then a rule. We can assume they have a family name, we can assume it's known, but if the game doesn't tell it's just speculation and probably irrelevant for the story. (or a way to not give away a twist later in the game)

lumine99

Apr 13, 2019
God... The prelude... Got to the tattoo part and gotta stop for a while...

Zoey feels like.. Chloe Price from life is strange.

Reactions: (s)AINT

fool1200

Jun 17, 2020
Sage's last name wouldnt be Burke though
You may be thinking of "step-daughter" or "foster daughter" instead of "adopted daughter".

In a step-daughter situation, yeah, totally possible she will have a different last name. Same with the foster daughter case - in that case she likely has a different last name.

It's very unlikely for an adopted daughter (adopted at a young age as Sage said) to not have the family last name. The entire point of going through the formal process of adopting someone is to integrate them into your family and make them your progeny - not giving them the family last name is very counterproductive to that goal and would be highly unusual.

Last edited:

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Anyone please tell me what is the specialty of Interlude season 3..there was already a season 3 in the v8.0.2
The "specialty" of the interlude is that it gives us some backstory of Zoey, the MC's first girlfriend/sexual partner who knocks on Neil's door at the end of season 2/episode 8. That backstory is presented in the interlude so that we, the players, view her at least a little like the MC would (without the interlude, she would be a stranger). Season 3 will kick off with episode 9, which is likely to be released in another few months.

Stemmyz

Apr 27, 2017
A bit off-topic, but the newspaper scene really shows that DPC will ignore reality to push his plot. So the Burke situation will resolve exactly the way he envisions it, and you can't necessarily predict it using comment sense/real word scenarios/etc.

The reason I'm saying this is of course that the newspaper photo does not include Sage and there is no mention of her in the article. The reason for omitting her is obvious, but in reality, if a paper did enough research to know about rumors surrounding the scholarship, there's no way they would not know Sage is also a member of the family, and there's no way they would exclude all reference to her intentionally.
Maybe Sage simply asked not to be mentionned and it doesn't go further than that.
If she does not want people to know who her parents are and does not want much to do with them, I think it's fair to assume that she pretty much never appeared in anything public with them or, at the very least, that she asked them to not be associated with them.

So her not being mentionned or shown in the article is not that big of a deal to me + Burke probably had the final say on the content of the copy.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
The "specialty" of the interlude is that it gives us some backstory of Zoey, the MC's first girlfriend/sexual partner who knocks on Neil's door at the end of season 2/episode 8. That backstory is presented in the interlude so that we, the players, view her at least a little like the MC would (without the interlude, she would be a stranger). Season 3 will kick off with episode 9, which is likely to be released in another few months.
It was a pretty good save by DPC. Like I get that her return is supposed to be like this "OMG GASP" moment but the player has no emotional connection to her.

jloki02

Sep 19, 2018
I have issue with season 2 Ep8. Game version is 0.8.2. After skipping Ep8 and got to this image (below) point game just shut down itself. Anyone have same issue with me? And yes it does not even show error code or anything... Bc of this I cannot finish season 2 so I can play latest update.
capture.png

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I have issue with season 2 Ep8. Game version is 0.8.2. After skipping Ep8 and got to this image (below) point game just shut down itself. Anyone have same issue with me? And yes it does not even show error code or anything... Bc of this I cannot finish season 2 so I can play latest update.
View attachment 1721614
So start the game anew and don't cheat ;)

Reactions: jloki02

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
View attachment 1721614
Or another solution is that you give me your save and I help you remove the variable that prevents you from continuing

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So I was thinking (I know, be careful and all that)…

Imagine if DPC didn’t release The Interlude as a stand-alone and just made it part of episode 9 like every other episode prologue so far.

So you’re sitting there, fly open, one hand pre-occupied, and it’s like…

Player: "Oh, a flashback to Zoey, cool, figured she’d be making an appearance."​
Player: "Wtf, am I controlling Zoey?!"​
Player: "What the fuck, when is this going to end already!?!"​
Player: "…"​
Player: "For fuck’s sake, how long is this shit? When do we get back to the mc?!!"​
Player: "Did I download the wrong fucking game or something?!"​

Player: "Fuuuck, finally, fuck that was a long intro! How long is the rest of this episode gonna take, a week?!"​
Player: "Oh fuck, totally forgot… The Burkes!! :eek:"​

Yeah, I get why DPC decided to detach it from the next episode. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes