vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
So i know that there's alot of debates going around about whether Riona / Quinn have STDs , when will MC bang Jill, is Maya being manipulated by Quinn or is it her own actions,etc

Its hard to be objective on these things but at the end of the day, I think one there's one thing which is clear: Mr. House is the best choice for the Mojave. While the NCR and Legion are thinking about themselves, House is thinking about the future of the Mojave.

" Give me 20 years, and I'll reignite the high technology development sectors. 50 years, and I'll have people in orbit. 100 years, and my colony ships will be heading for the stars, to search for planets unpolluted by the wrath and folly of a bygone generation."

He predicted the nuclear fallout's date with near perfect accuracy and now he's predicting that he can change Vegas for good. Im inclined to believe him. Sure he has his flaws, but he is the light of New Vegas.

"I have no interest in abusing others, just as I have no interest in legislating or otherwise dictating what people do in their private time. But autocracy? Firm control in the hands of a technological and economic visionary? Yes, that Vegas shall have. "
No way! I'm chaotic good and my answer is: Yes Man.

And Maya is the best girl - just stating the obvious.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
As it's Friday, let's all get into a jolly Friday mood, shall we?

Here's what's going to happen in 0.3.

Well, Hell Week is the theme so that will take most of the screen time. Or so we would think.

It all starts with a rather sad note really, somebody (Magnar) rats out Quinn, and she's arrested for having a prostitution ring. Riona, Camila and Sarah are of course caught as well, and during the interrogations it's found out that Camila is actually an illegal immigrant. She gets deported. Riona who is sad and depressed to start with, cannot deal with the publicity, so she finds a new target to rip up; her throat. RIP, Quinn is sentenced to 10 years in prison, Sarah being the mistress of coin gets 7 years.

Sage has been totally ignorant of Quinn's doings, but she finds herself alone and scared. She runs back to Chad, forgives him, and breaks all contact with our MC.

As we already have speculated, Derek indeed has brain cancer. He is rushed to an emergency surgery, but doesn't make it. RIP Maya is totally devastated, decides to drop out, and won't be seen anymore.

The MC is in shock as well, doesn't know what to do, so he calls Josy. She answers from the airport and reveals that she's going to Italy for a year, or maybe longer, to clear her head up.

The MC calls his dad next, but the phone is turned off. A couple of hours later the police is at the door at the campus. Remember the restaurant stove they have back home? Well, gas explosion, and dad got fried. RIP

A couple of days later Arieth is seen working at the library. The MC asks for Bella of course, and Arieth replies that Bella is no longer with us. She got a letter from the General saying that her husband who has been missed in action for 3 years in Afghanistan has been found dead in Kandahar. Bella doesn't take it to well and jumps off a cliff. RIP x2

Jill of course as the nice person she are, comforts the MC despite her grief in losing Bella. One evening the MC in a sudden move tries to kiss her, but Jill pushes him away. She reveals that she's lesbian, and is completely unable to be attracted to men. We accept the friendzone, because we don't have much else going on here.

Forget Heather, Melanie, Arieth, all those others. They aren't interested in you, you loser.

Quite the week, huh?

The rest of the game will be English, maths, gender studies, Hindu and Buddhist theology, chemistry and physics. And maybe the occasional flirt with Jade and Cathy, which doesn't lead anywhere, because they are just teasing. The shuffle puzzle is upgraded to a new one, and instead of being the old 3x3 square one, it's now 27x27, and you have to solve them once every free roam to even see a nip slip in the game anymore.

After this DrPinkCake asks his 5 remaining patrons if they want him to continue to develop the game, and they reply "nah, we're good".

Have a nice weekend!
But we still have maths and physics! :love:

Reactions: CAznable

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
I’ve got it, thinking about The hips in this game gave me a revelation.

Who would make the best mom out of the main 5?

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017

Bella. Wide hips, massive tits to keep the kid well fed, sweet and loving to those close to her while being wary of everyone that can harm her loved ones, has a stable job and is used to interact with "kids". No one comes close to her.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Object! Bella already has an unfair advantage over the girls she is more developed :p

i operate on a grand scale buddy :ROFLMAO: thought you know that already :cool::coffee:
Of course, I'm not Vice Captain for nothing :p

Reactions: Killer94

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018

Damn you to hell, if it was best hips I would've voted Jill without blinking an eye.
But best mom?! Idk I'm conflicted between Bella and Jill... Bella is mature and stern, has wide hips and literal milk machines, she will be a great mother.
Jill has money and is very disciplined/well-mannered, her child has a pretty safe future with all that money and her well-mannered influence can rub off... maybe I'll vote Bella? I need some time...

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Honestly, I voted for Jill, I don’t know how Bella and a Kid would work, she has the bod for it, but actually raising it? Idk

Jill has that vibe to me, dare I speak the words? The cursed words which will get me mentioned for the whole day telling me my interpretation of a word is wrong? Do I Dare??
I will speak them

I think Jill has some motherly qualities

(Incoming spam telling me what is and isn’t a motherly quality :LOL:)

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes