sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
This game remided me The naked mile, and mostly the Beta house . Such a good era of movies, right before SJW, politics and other stuff ruined movies.

The Diks are copy the guys from the movies.
Both of these examples are bad... they are simply retards... The DIKs at least are not retards... or not all of them :KEK:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
This game remided me The naked mile, and mostly the Beta house . Such a good era of movies, right before SJW, politics and other stuff ruined movies.

The Diks are copy the guys from the movies.
Pink drew inspiration from silly teen movies and TV shows.

The game also reminded me of this stupid TV series

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
This always interested me. Quinn has almost or no friends. Even the VN states the connection she has with Sage, it is still a situation of leader and second in command.

Her fear would be looking weak in front of ANYONE.

MC (in the Quinn path, (no sides or other LIs), is by this time, someone Quinn is into (See the tone of the previous texts).

MC is someone Quinn wants to spend time with, without all the bullshit surrounding her business plan.

For Quinn, this qualifies for significant sweetness. Calling MC "Babe", only in private, appears to be a very special thing she would not call just anyone.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. At this point, on this path, anything she says to MC in private, is very meaningful.

If MC becomes extremely loyal to her, she will always get care and many visits while in County lock-up. :p

QuinnAllnight.JPG

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I reckon the whole Chick/DIK mechanism is way over analysed. It’s just a slight attitude adjustment, but deep down the mc is a nice caring guy no matter what.

He steps up into the alpha role at the DIKs regardless of Chick/DIK affinity. And he can have a lot of sex and drink a lot too regardless.

That’s fine. You don’t have to be a haughty cunt to enjoy an active sex life, and once you’ve already had too much to drink, it’s quite easy to keep drinking more (until your body rejects it :sick:).

Ultimately the Chick/DIK scale controls his attitude (polite or rough around the edges) and it steers him towards/away certain love interests (Jill, M&J, Quinn etc).

To expect a lot more from it that that is probably to expect too much. It’s just a fun college sex romp.

It’s a lot of fun, and has enough twists and turns to keep us thinking, but to take it more seriously than that is to probably forget the games prime objective.

Low brow entertainment. :sneaky:
I agree people read too much into the Affinity system, but DPC has no one to blame for that but himself.

He's the one who made it a prominent feature of the game despite it being a convoluted mess. He's the one who played up the stereotypical link between sex (Quinn's restaurant, partying at the Pink Rose), violence (fighting pretty much everyone), and general assholishness (the bizarre bit about forgiving Steve). And he's the one who (secretly) ties Affinity to all sorts of events that wind up getting in the way of our low brow entertainment.

So yeah, when you present the system as a generic, one-size-fits-all measure of the MC's nature, people tend to treat it that way. Go figure.

As far as the MC being his own character, I want to agree, but that explanation can only go so far. By the time the MC has declined Quinn's number, took Jade's foot of his crotch, let Derek handle partying at the Pink Rose, swyped down on every girl there, and declined to fuck Riona and/or Camila at the HOTs party, isn't it fair to conclude that this MC just isn't interested in casual sex? Likewise if an MC asks Jill out to piss off Tybalt and never makes a move on her over the next 4 episodes, how can we believe that he still has very strong feelings for her?

I know the Maya and Josy issue is very contentious, but at least the game established the MC's interest in them unambiguously right from Episode 1. That caused problems when it came time to turn them down, but I still think that works better than leaving it up to us to choose the interest level only to assert otherwise at convenient times. Molding the nature of the MC is the main mechanic of this game... until it's time for a season finale and suddenly the MC has been DPC's character all along. :mad:

DPC doesn't need to give us unlimited choices, but he needs a better way to acknowledge the choices he does give us when the rubber hits the road.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Results so far of the Josy/Maya poll as of this morning:

JM Poll.png

Personally, I'm throwing my votes to Josy and Bella, not because they're my favorites (I think it's obvious Bella is), but because I like to see a balance in the number of renders, and Maya and Jill currently have far more than Josy and Bella.

So what's the early betting line on these polls?

Josy 80% vs Maya 20%?

Jill 65% vs Bella 35%?

Looks like you won't be far off!

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Results so far of the Josy/Maya poll as of this morning:

View attachment 1726926

Personally, I'm throwing my votes to Josy and Bella, not because they're my favorites (I think it's obvious Bella is), but because I like to see a balance in the number of renders, and Maya and Jill currently have far more than Josy and Bella.

Looks like you won't be far off!
That's a relief. I don't lie , I personally thought that Jojo and Maya will be a bit more closer to each other, even going as far to assume it might favor Maya a bit. may a 60-40. or 55-45. She has more story more development with MC. Josy basically started her story in episode 5, and only episode 7 was that was a bit about her as individual person.
but I'm happy glad that I was wrong, and it's good to see the rise of Josy's simps. Sooner or later, everyone will realise and accept the unquestionable truth She is Best Girl :ROFLMAO: :devilish:

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's a relief. I don't lie , I personally thought that Jojo and Maya will be a bit more closer to each other, even going as far to assume it might favor Maya a bit. may a 60-40. or 55-45. She has more story more development with MC. Josy basically started her story in episode 5, nad only episode 7 was that was a bit about her as individual person.
but I'm happy glad that I was wrong, and it's good to see the rise of Josy's simps. Sooner or later, everyone will realise and accept the unquestionable truth She is Best Girl :ROFLMAO: :devilish:
Josy had a great start, which at least personally almost took away from the LIs you encountered after almost the entire first season

but she completely squandered this advantage (DPC's fault not hers), gave a shot in the arm in the seventh chapter but returned quite anonymously already in the eighth

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Just a random line from Rusty (during the flashback when they were creating the DIKs) that got my inner Dalli thinking:

Thomas: "You got money to spend, right? Because I've got fuck all."​
Russell: "Yeah, don't worry about the money and I think I know who to talk to."​
Russell: "I'm sure my dad will help, too."​

Who was Rusty talking about regarding the money. He wasn't only talking about his dad, because he added, "...dad will help, too". So he also had someone else in mind.

Fucking who? :unsure:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Just a random line from Rusty (during the flashback when they were creating the DIKs) that got my inner Dalli thinking:

Russell: "Yeah, don't worry about the money and I think I know who to talk to."​

Who was Rusty talking about regarding the money. He wasn't only talking about his dad, because he added, "...dad will help, too". So he also had someone else in mind.

The used-car salesman?

Whomever he was talking about back then, he didn't use that resource for the mansion repairs, but went to Plan B instead.

Rusty had dated Jill, so her family was a potential source (the Royce to his Burgmeister). Or even Burke, from his affiliation with the HOTs and Sage, or just because his family knows that family.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

Maybe he was talking about his grandfather if we stick to the theory that Lynette is a Burgmeister.

Josy had a great start, which at least personally almost took away from the LIs you encountered after almost the entire first season

but she completely squandered this advantage (DPC's fault not hers), gave a shot in the arm in the seventh chapter but returned quite anonymously already in the eighth
The date with Josie in episode 7 was weird. If we compare the two dates of Josie and Maya, then hangout with Josie was short and not intimate and ended with chaotic and fast sex.

I don't know why Pink did this, apparently so that the players would go on a date with Maya to level the scales between Maya and Josie.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Maybe he was talking about his grandfather if we stick to the theory that Lynette is a Burgmeister.

The date with Josie in episode 7 was weird. If we compare the two dates of Josie and Maya, then hangout with Josie was short and not intimate and ended with chaotic and fast sex.

I don't know why Pink did this, apparently so that the players would go on a date with Maya to level the scales between Maya and Josie.
Josy started to be the classic summer crush, a situation in which I think almost everyone has stumbled: that girl you like but that between shyness and the right opportunity end up knowing the last days before the vacation is over

although as a physical type she is not my favorite, with me it worked, I was interested in Josy, more than I was interested in the other girls I met later in the game.

But then she didn't have any evolution, the crush is not that it can last forever, and Josy became a secondary girl, that like Camilla when you meet her the sex is guaranteed, but not much else remains.

I jokingly say that the 2 biggest twists in Josy's story are the 2 hairstyle changes, but it's not like much else happened...

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Whomever he was talking about back then, he didn't use that resource for the mansion repairs, but went to Plan B instead.
The grandfather makes sense, he's a Burgmeister afterall, but forget about the "Lynette is one", she isn't even alive so why would Rusty asking help and money to start the DIK's have anything to do with Lynette?
The Burgmeisters have a history with B&R, that's enough reason.
Also it could just mean Rusty was talking about Cathy, it's clear she was a great help to start up the DIK's, she's no longer there, father is no option so yeah, it's time to work or sell that car. ;)

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
This always interested me. Quinn has almost or no friends. Even the VN states the connection she has with Sage, it is still a situation of leader and second in command.

Her fear would be looking weak in front of ANYONE.

MC (in the Quinn path, (no sides or other LIs), is by this time, someone Quinn is into (See the tone of the previous texts).

MC is someone Quinn wants to spend time with, without all the bullshit surrounding her business plan.

For Quinn, this qualifies for significant sweetness. Calling MC "Babe", only in private, appears to be a very special thing she would not call just anyone.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. At this point, on this path, anything she says to MC in private, is very meaningful.

If MC becomes extremely loyal to her, she will always get care and many visits while in County lock-up. :p

View attachment 1726796
Yeah, if you don't go to her she spends the whole party alone in her room. :cry:

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes