vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
The song I hear when you choose to return to Maya after the party, and you guys have a little party of your own

When I think about Canadian music, I think about Voivod or Annihilator... I'm a metal head and this year Annihilator is coming in my country.

Also, Maya is the best girl.

Reactions: CAznable

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Talk to name88

He can probably get your money back, bro.
I mean that money has been forwarded somwhere else,they`re gone,think of it as a magic trick

Sarah is good looking but as soon as she opened her mouth she proved to be trash. she bad mouthed Maya for being a feminist, that's all you need to know about her.
I dont have problem with mocking gender studies or modern feminism,it was however low to sit with her on classes and bad mouth her behind her back

Reactions: TheFinder

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
When I think about Canadian music, I think about Voivod or Annihilator... I'm a metal head and this year Annihilator is coming in my country.

Also, Maya is the best girl.
Well, I am Canadian, and I like rock music, there’s a lot of good stuff, if someone asked me “what Canadian genre is best?” I’d say rock

Anyways, good to know you like some Canadian music

(On topic section)

And yes, Maya is best girl (and Jill and Bella, I have alliances to keep you know ;) )

Can we get a final word from you regarding Jill’s backstory before the upcoming release? This thread would love to hear it.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Although I clearly have my fav girl, the thing that makes me the happiest is - finally - some backstory about Jill.
It's almost unbelievable we waited till 0.3 to learn anything about her. DPC should have made a better dosage of girls in previous updates.

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
Have you never wondered what the future might hold?
The point is we don’t know, that’s why it’s a poll, it’s not asking who is the best mom, it’s asking who would be the best mom, and of course we don’t know what they’ll be like in the future, but we also don’t know the future of this games story but we still theorize about it because it’s fun right?

I rest my case
Of course you can theorize about the future. Nothing wrong with that. In this case there're just too many unknown variables imo.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
what do they have to redeem themselves for exactly? :unsure: we don't know much about Riona or Camila or even Quinn, i feel you're just attributing them bad qualities out of nowhere. the only questionable thing has been Quinn tasing MC, and even that is taken way out of proportions.

only ones who have proved to be trashy are Sarah and Arieth for cheating. Sage has been red flagged for using MC but the rest didn't have enough screen time to be judged.
Well, they just fall in line with Quinn and I'm pretty sure most of these girls are the same some better than others but it seems Quinn attracts a certain bunch of girls they are a pretty average bunch tbh in terms of looks Quinn is the best.

I think the rest of them will show their true colours in the next episode just mindless puppets for Quinn's use :p

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Well, I am Canadian, and I like rock music, there’s a lot of good stuff, if someone asked me “what Canadian genre is best?” I’d say rock

Anyways, good to know you like some Canadian music

(On topic section)

And yes, Maya is best girl (and Jill and Bella, I have alliances to keep you know ;) )

Can we get a final word from you regarding Jill’s backstory before the upcoming release? This thread would love to hear it.
Can't say much about her. All that I said about Jill was connected with Bella and that's normal because we don't have any info on her outside that.

I'm still convinced of my mum-daughter theory.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Can't say much about her. All that I said about Jill was connected with Bella and that's normal because we don't have any info on her outside that.

It’s definitely possible, I’m still favouring my aunt-in-law idea

We can all agree on this, we need more Jill and we are getting more this update, praise Talos

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018

I think it's more of a "Jill's mother passed away, Bella was her best friend and promised to take care of her" thingy...

...and to add on that: The stuff Jill played on the piano is somehow connected to her mom, that's why she's so vulnerable at that moment...

Reactions: vir_cotto

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
So I went back about 5 pages liked give or take 20 new things, plus the other stuff I liked......

I think we did it guys, I think we made it out of the likepocalype :giggle:
I'll still be carefully optimistic and wait for a few more days. But - finally!

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes