felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So it would make sense to pay for sex in a toilet with the same girl he gets to have sex with for free and on top he would be aware of the restaurant, a thing you yourself said is very risky? It's double the risks for nothing extra. MC gets served at parties, that option isn't there for Burke... And this all is only in the situation Burke is the one getting the sex, what if the sponsors are the lucky old men. You make a solid point with getting the scholarship for just one fuck, but we have no idea if it's a one timer or annual or each semester.... Whatever the deal is it can be arranged with the scholarship just as well.
but you're fixated about the bathroom :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ...
if Burke is in the organization, why would he pay for it? he awards scholarships and in exchange he demands a certain amount of sexual services and maybe a financial return.

Burke does it for sex and for power, to think that he gets "dirty" for a quickie only the first time seems to me very forced, even worse to think that he does it without knowing what is behind it

Reactions: Stemmyz and mindern

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Burke would be an idiot to give free scholarships away just to have sex with prostitutes, and that's what the Hots are(at least the ones working for Quinn) if Burke got wind of what Quinn was doing he could've just bought their services, no need to give away scholarships. And if they refused he could just threaten to blow the lid off Quinns operation.
Burke gets more from this than just sex. He sets up the scholarships with local businesses because it makes him seem important. He’s running this foundation and making media appearances. Jade goes on and on about how he’s a suck up and puts on airs. The news article about it explains how the program forges strong links between B&R (and by proxy Burke) and the financial industry. This scholarship program carries value for him beyond the girls he fucks.

My personal take? The prize here is the influence and connections to local businesses via the foundation. Not the girls. They’re just a way to lure donations in. Burke wants the scholarship program to integrate himself with the social elite and banging college girls is just a perk. Same for the guys making the donations. They’re not doing it for sex, they’re making donations for the same reason anyone does… publicity, tax write offs and influence. The college girls are again a bonus.

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
but you're fixated about the bathroom :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ...
if Burke is in the organization, why would he pay for it? he awards scholarships and in exchange he demands a certain amount of sexual services and maybe a financial return.

Burke does it for sex and for power, to think that he gets "dirty" for a quickie only the first time seems to me very forced, even worse to think that he does it without knowing what is behind it
Lol, no you're fixated on the restaurant being the same thing as the free tuition deal. They have things in common but it's really 2 separate things, Burke does not need to know about the restaurant or it's services. He can simply get all with his free tuition deals. Sure some of the girls are the same, but Camilla is not in a free tuition deal, so not available. In the restaurant the girls get paid money, the free tuition is payment for sex in that deal. Whatever else Burke wants is a deal with the free tuition girl even if she is on the menu too... Why would Burke be in the restaurant organisation? Is he in on the drugs too? Quinn just has 3 scheme's running, only one with Burke....

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
The dev love for old teenage movies is oozing from every corner of the game, as a millenial who grew on those movies and songs. Just the sound track and the music used in the scenes is a 10/10 for me the punk rock, the romantic songs and the characters that are soo fun. This movie is like a perfected american pie, American pie if the writers had time to develop their characters and add more depth into the whole story. The story has a good balance of good humor/ sex jokes and touching/serious moments. I'm defiently donating to dev.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Lol, no you're fixated on the restaurant being the same thing as the free tuition deal. They have things in common but it's really 2 separate things, Burke does not need to know about the restaurant or it's services. He can simply get all with his free tuition deals. Sure some of the girls are the same, but Camilla is not in a free tuition deal, so not available. In the restaurant the girls get paid money, the free tuition is payment for sex in that deal. Whatever else Burke wants is a deal with the free tuition girl even if she is on the menu too... Why would Burke be in the restaurant organisation? Is he in on the drugs too? Quinn just has 3 scheme's running, only one with Burke....
This is my take on things too.

Quinn is all about making money for herself, not Burke. She has made reference to Sarah and Mel covering themselves and worries about her own pocket not Burke’s. She goes on and on to Riona about maintaining a lifestyle. She’s got her finger in many pies from drug dealing, prostitution and using the HOTs social events to peddle drugs and prostitution.

This is now pure theory without much support but I suspect she’s in desperate need of cash for some reason (perhaps related to her mother) and her first “marks” were the HOTs/Tommy. She pushes this “maintain our lifestyle” agenda (despite rebuffing Riona’s pleas to dial it back and only cover their own needs) and maxed out on Tommy. She gets them hooked on drugs but needs more money. So she expands, peddles meds to Rebecca and Sally. She sells fake birth control to Alphas. She tries to get the Preps buying weed.

She ups her prostitution game. It’s a chicken and the egg situation with Burke and the traditional prostitution but once the girls were whoring for one reason the second reason became academic.

I think Burke is just one of many ways Quinn is funding… something. It’s ropey story telling for her to just be in it for cash and drugs. “Broccoli” has to lead to some explanation beyond selfishly wanting drugs and cash.

I might be off on the details but I’m of the opinion Burke is just one way she’s making cash. He isn’t the mastermind and he isn’t deeply involved with the restaurant. That’s Quinn taking girls who are already whoring and finding them more work.

Edit: the other reason I think there’s more to it and she has a goal is because of the sheer number of people she fucks over. She fucks Tommy over at the drop of a hat, she’s set Sage up for all manner of humiliation. She actively grooms young girls with pledge week challenges to engage in prostitution. She treats Riona like shit more than once and resorts to violence to keep the status quo. If she just wanted spending money and drugs there are easier ways to go about things. She’s flying way to close to the sun on this to just be motivated by enjoying the occasional party.

Last edited:

fasdfaq123

Sep 6, 2020
This is my take on things too.

Quinn is all about making money for herself, not Burke. She has made reference to Sarah and Mel covering themselves and worries about her own pocket not Burke’s. She goes on and on to Riona about maintaining a lifestyle. She’s got her finger in many pies from drug dealing, prostitution and using the HOTs social events to peddle drugs and prostitution.

This is now pure theory without much support but I suspect she’s in desperate need of cash for some reason (perhaps related to her mother) and her first “marks” were the HOTs/Tommy. She pushes this “maintain our lifestyle” agenda (despite rebuffing Riona’s pleas to dial it back and only cover their own needs) and maxed out on Tommy. She gets them hooked on drugs but needs more money. So she expands, peddles meds to Rebecca and Sally. She sells fake birth control to Alphas. She tries to get the Preps buying weed.

She ups her prostitution game. It’s a chicken and the egg situation with Burke and the traditional prostitution but once the girls were whoring for one reason the second reason became academic.

I think Burke is just one of many ways Quinn is funding… something. It’s ropey story telling for her to just be in it for cash and drugs. “Broccoli” has to lead to some explanation beyond selfishly wanting drugs and cash.

I might be off on the details but I’m of the opinion Burke is just one way she’s making cash. He isn’t the mastermind and he isn’t deeply involved with the restaurant. That’s Quinn taking girls who are already whoring and finding them more work.

Edit: the other reason I think there’s more to it and she has a goal is because of the sheer number of people she fucks over. She fucks Tommy over at the drop of a hat, she’s set Sage up for all manner of humiliation. She actively grooms young girls with pledge week challenges to engage in prostitution. She treats Riona like shit more than once and resorts to violence to keep the status quo. If she just wanted spending money and drugs there are easier ways to go about things. She’s flying way to close to the sun on this to just be motivated by enjoying the occasional party.
It's more likely that it's Vinny and not Tommy that this whole drug problem started with (or maybe either of them got into the trouble, but after seeing that Quinn wasn't doing it merely for money and drugs, they went their separate ways). Tommy gives the feeling of being second fiddle and Vinny gives the feeling of being the leader.

edith: deepl translated very badly what I wanted to say, so I tried to fix it.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Thank you for being considerate of my well-being.:ROFLMAO:
Well, I had to consider that I personally feel I'd have to be a madman to go near it, and when it comes to BaDIK and insanity, you're pretty much the top of my list, man - and I couldn't do that to you.
Lily is a FED :Kappa:
Yeah, there's something off with Lily that I don't trust. She's perfectly placed, knows how to insert herself into pretty much any location/situation (not that the other characters are all that bright, I suppose) and the MC is getting connected with pretty much everybody who might be related to all the illicit activity on campus - now Lily wants to pair up with him. She's got 'deep cover' on her checklist of attributes right next to 'deep throat'.

Who knows how long the 'free tuition' program has been running?

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Nah man... that's too simple... he MUST pick up beastiality to EXPLAIN all this shit going on :KEK:
Bestiality doesn't really mix well with fruit f*ckers.... monkeys and donkeys eating Tybalt's watermelons will ultimately result in the poor sod prep crying "NTR!!!"..... (well, that actually could be funny....)

melon.gif Adjust scale to your taste!

• Haha
Reactions: sixart
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes