Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
It's been a while since I played. Did you get the acid and other materials you need to weaken her handcuffs before going off with her?
I did. I set her free and she just whispered something and we left. It may be because it was on a save where I wasn't on any main LIs path.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I hope that there are other millenials here that have a deep nostalgia trip for the late 90s-mid 2000s. If the dev took smartphones out I would have said immidetly that the game set in the 2000s.

The cast are pretty social for zoomers, and are not in their phones all the time. I guass that most of the older women in the game are in their late 30s-early 40 bella is definetly in the late 30s range.

• Hey there
Reactions: lipe2410

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I hope I have other millenials here that have a deep nostalgia trip for the late 90s-mid 2000s. If the dev took smartphones out I would have said immidetly that the game set in the 2000s.

And group are pretty social for zoomers, and are not in their phones all the time.
Most of those who comment here are already grandparents like shazba :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
With the rapid technological shift we might as well be. I remember diffrent times from my childhood compared to the avarge zoomer.

I also remember when I was little I was in a teen company similar to the ones in the story. Im having such a nostalgia trip with this game. Sadly agter the late 2000s with smartphones a lot of this teen culture had died, also becose of SJW and the fect that there are camers everywhere to catch what you do. godbless we didn't have smartphones when I was a teen, me and my friends did a lot of shanenigens similars to the diks in the story.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
With the rapid technological shift we might as well be. I remember diffrent times from my childhood compared to the avarge zoomer.
I grew up with flip phones and pagers. I still only use my cellphone for calls. Social media can get fucked, but this MC loves it. If it were me the phone would probably still be sitting on the floor connected to the charger.

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
Mona would have obviously had a way to pay for her tuition, but when offered a free tuition, for sex (which she enjoys), she jumped at the chance. Obviously it went sour when she found out she had to fuck old dudes, so she lost the free tuition and would haven fallen back to her initial method of payment.

Burke didn't delete her college account, he deleted her "scholarship". She didn't already have a scholarship before the suggestion of the free tuition, because that's what a scholarship is, part or fully paid tuition.

So the scholarship Burke deleted was her free tuition set up through Quinn, and when she reneged on the restaurant deal, Burke deleted the scholarship. That means that Quinn and Burke are in on this scheme, and it's likely a bogus scholarship that Burke has set up since he has access to college records.

But getting back to Mona, she was directly threatened by Quinn. So she left. Not just the HOTs, but B&R altogether. Perhaps she realised the gravity of the situation and wanted a clean slate.

Even Cammy thought Mona was going too far by having direct sex with clients (rather than anonymous sex through the glory holes).

After everything that Quinn said to Mona, Mona probably realised she'd made a huge mistake in the first place. Even if she didn't actually have sex with Burke, she was in a very uncomfortable position - she'd made enemies with Quinn and possibly a very high up official of the college (Burke).

I'd leave too rather than have that shit hanging over my head.
This fits better. I definitely have to go over these parts more, for me its more interesting why Quinn have set it all up rather than how its done. Need to pay more attention to Monas dialogue to see if it fits her.

Its strange to me to just leave it all behind, to me going to college at all is a serious consideration, especially with loans and all so it should be all the more harder to quit. To pack and leave in the middle of the night like that, for anything but a direct threat to your own well-being is strange. I mean, if Mona had no other friends and all the girls under Quinn turned on her then it would make more sense to me. She always seemed fine with the others. I really need to pay more attention to her on this play-through.

Lol, no you're fixated on the restaurant being the same thing as the free tuition deal. They have things in common but it's really 2 separate things, Burke does not need to know about the restaurant or it's services. He can simply get all with his free tuition deals. Sure some of the girls are the same, but Camilla is not in a free tuition deal, so not available. In the restaurant the girls get paid money, the free tuition is payment for sex in that deal. Whatever else Burke wants is a deal with the free tuition girl even if she is on the menu too... Why would Burke be in the restaurant organisation? Is he in on the drugs too? Quinn just has 3 scheme's running, only one with Burke....
I like this a lot. Quinns not making it easy for herself at all. Gonna enjoy watching it all burn down in the end, I very much doubt it'll all remain even though it would be interesting if it subverted the expectation and stayed around in someone elses hands.

That Burke is doing this at all, and with the HOTs of all people too, when his adopted daughter is the president of them is insane. Cheating as a thrill seeker is common but courting the flame of public humiliation and illegal behavior on top? Madness. The future is promising for drama.

Last edited:
Reactions: vogelbeest

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I grew up with flip phones and pagers. I still only use my cellphone for calls. Social media can get fucked, but this MC loves it. If it were me the phone would probably still be sitting on the floor connected to the charger.
If it were me I get rid of the phones, and make the game about the 2000s with the same setting.

If the game succeds, I hope that the auther does a prequal game in the 2000s.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I hope that there are other millenials here that have a deep nostalgia trip for the late 90s-mid 2000s. If the dev took smartphones out I would have said immidetly that the game set in the 2000s.

The cast are pretty social for zoomers, and are not in their phones all the time. I guass that most of the older women in the game are in their late 30s-early 40 bella is definetly in the late 30s range.
In this game it's the zoomers who get to tell the boomers to get off their phones :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
So this will never happen if the MC is on Josy/Maya path. There is no NTR tag and DPC doesn't seem to like NTR either. :rolleyes::unsure::D

So how can Maya stay in college then?:unsure:

- Patrick pays because he saw something on Maya's phone that makes him happy. He put a condition on it, though. Maya can't go to the HOT's because the uniform is too revealing. The hearts do the rest. She is no longer a lesbian because she loves the MC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- Maya gets the tuition and Stephen Burke uses Maya to get rid of the bad press and shine as a benefactor.

- Maya doesn't get a Tuition, but a Scolarship, for whatever reason.

I am open to further suggestions.:D(y)
Or, MC could ask Jill to help if he is with her. Her being a Royce is kind of a win button, but could run afoul of Jill's "love me for me and not my family's prestige" sentiment.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
The ending I am going to hope for will be 6-10-more simultaneous impregnations including Nicole, Jade, Bella, Madame, Nora, our auntie Jill, and that old lady that Derrick took the bullet for during hell week. That will make for some fun slides in the epilogue. Certainly better than throwing ashes into the ocean.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Or, MC could ask Jill to help if he is with her. Her being a Royce is kind of a win button, but could run afoul of Jill's "love me for me and not my family's prestige" sentiment.
Asking the rich friend or in this case GF for money isn't really a good idea. Makes you look like a "user" and Maya needs to grow a back bone then sort out her own problems with her father for once.
The ending I am going to hope for will be 6-10-more simultaneous impregnations including Nicole, Jade, Bella, Madame
Madame :FacePalm:
they-had-us-in-the-first-half-not-gonna-lie.gif

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Its still baffling that at no point whatsoever has she considered getting a job.
That would be too logical and wouldn't create enough drama. :LUL: I hope this plotline is over in the next few episodes anyway, I imagine Burke may do something that will cause Josy/Maya to go on a break or split especially if you're not in the throuple

Reactions: NebulousShooter
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes