vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
If Maya's goal is to save her relationship with Josy, then, why would she do something that would jeopardize their relationship?, come on, if she fucks with Burke it would generate an "elephant in the room" in their relationship (assuming that Maya's only possibilities with Burke is to fuck or not to fuck with him and, also assuming that Burke assuming the risk that she has not gone through Quinn's "kitchen"). Also who knows, if Jade will intercede for her (although it can already be predicted that Maya and Josy's relationship, may break, because of that choice in chapter 5 ).

I think all of this, in my opinion depending on their previous choices will turn out: Burke would be a "no" to getting tuition, Jade on the other hand would mean a "yes". Simply the MC can mean a help, if Jade likes him, he is not done with her in chapter 8 and Burke doesn't have the video.
No matter what choices MC made or what path he is on the result of the meeting will always be the same. There might be some different expressions for MC or slightly different texts but it's simply not doable to write 2 totally different outcomes for Maya.

Maya's goal is to get out of the blackmail situation, she hopes for a scholarship, she simply does not know what will happen.
We know what Burke does, Maya still needs to find out.... Maya been chasing free tuition from the first day we met her and so far we've seen her managing to avoid the Quinn restaurant trap, we will have to see how she manages to avoid the Burke one. But i don't have much hope she really gets a scholarship after this meeting, the solution is still far far away... ;)

Reactions: Walter Victor

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Imagine that out MC has multiple affiars and the women don't feel jealus, I hope it changes in the upcoming episodes. I want to see some cat fights. I want to see sage, bella and the other women feel pist.

My mc is a smooth oprotor that lets his dick do the thinking, and he is on YOLO mod.
With Zoey entering the picture I think it's highly likely there's going to be tension.
I don't expect full on fights, but if Zoey tries to publicly flirt with MC there's going to be some mean stare contests between her and the LIs for sure.

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
This could only happen if the MC does not warn Maya about Quinn in EP2 and the MC is not on his way to Josy/Maya. Otherwise, it comes back to NTR.:rolleyes:

By the way, I watched the preview two again. Whose hand is the one shaking Maya's hand? Purely from logic, it would have to be Stephen. But the sleeve that matches that hand is black. My guess is a black shirt and jacket. However, Stephen always wears a white shirt during the game. It has been mentioned several times so a lawyer could come into play. We know a lawyer from the game. Trend. What impact that could have, I don't even want to think about. (Yes I do, but I have to think about it first.) :ROFLMAO: One thing is for sure though, it would explain everyone's reaction in Preview 2.:unsure:

View attachment 1739191
Could it be Tybalt? That would be explain Sage being pissed about her brother stepping in, Maya and Josy being neutral (they don't really know much about Tybalt), and MC trying to no look at him to not provoke him.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Seriously? That sucks I thought the game actually registerd your choices in that regard. Overestimating this game again lol but man seriously tho that sucks I hope this won't effect other parts of the game.
The 'Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!' at the end of EP8 happens no matter how you play. The same with MC overreaction after Jill's recital, even if your MC is a 'virgin' and kept contact to a minimum with all girls.

It might have been minor in past episodes but the Crossroads episode shit the bed in that regard.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Could it be Tybalt? That would be explain Sage being pissed about her brother stepping in, Maya and Josy being neutral (they don't really know much about Tybalt), and MC trying to no look at him to not provoke him.
Why would Tybalt even be there? He has his room in the prep mansion, is either busy feeling sorry for himself or trying to look interesting for the other preps. Sure it could be some random visit that happens to be the same day Sage brings some friends. But i don't see a reason why MC would be the one avoiding to look the other in the eyes if it was Tybalt shaking Maya's hand... Plus Tybalt would probably only even greet Sage and ignore everyone else if not bursting into tears about "his Jill".

Reactions: Walter Victor

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Now I don't know what is wrong with America, but the rest of the world you can, I did. 3rd world shit hole, but still.
I'm not american, and you can't do it here either. And you definitely can't do it in america where the game takes place.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Its still baffling that at no point whatsoever has she considered getting a job.
In episode 3, Maya started to really think about getting a job. Or was that giving a job: Handjob, blowjob, thighjob... And if you played your cards right, she did. :sneaky:

But seriously:

Josy: "Yeah, of course there is. I think I will spend that time getting some work experience and earn extra money."​
Maya: "That's cool. I never had a summer job...or any job for that matter."​
Josy: "This summer I sold strawberries. It was pretty sweet."​
Josy: "I basically sat outside listening to music all day and if I sold a lot I got to go home early."​
Josy: "I got a great tan from it, too!"​
Maya: "It sounds fun!"​
Josy: "Why don't you try it this summer?"​
Maya: "I don't think my dad would want that."​
Josy: "Ok? But it's your choice, isn't it?"​
Maya: "Hm... He's pretty fussy about what we do for vacation."​

Her whole life has been controlled by her father. She would have basically just given in to his whims most of the time. It's only since he's stopped her seeing Josy that she's starting to fight back.

So it'll take time for her to step out of her "comfort zone" and start doing things like... just get a fucking job!

What's baffling is that there are still people who think you can pay for uni with a part time job.
The mc suggests his 5K is almost enough for 1 semester (Maya's doing a "Social Work Degree"). So 10K a year shouldn't be impossible for a part time job. This actually lines up with real life. The in-state tuition and fees for social work programs is around 10K.

It's not like she's studying medicine...

Yeah, lawyer's are so cheap.
Paying for advice from a lawyer isn't the same thing as paying for one to represent you in court. It'd be less that a thousand dollars for a one off consultation.

The Maya loan is actually very simple, Maya believes she signed a contract that gives her father power over her. Her father is a used car salesman, she got screwed over and didn't even get a car. Is it naive? Yes, is it impossible? No...

Instead of her getting a job, breaking up with Josy, lawyers fixing her problem she is trying to get "free tuition", a choice that already got her (and Josy) into the HOT's, but without any doubt will lead her into a situation she feels her only choice is to have sex with an old man to solve her problems with her dad or seek another escape. (possibly a very bad ending)

Maya's blackmail situation, Quinn's restaurant and Burke's sex for tuition are effectively the same storyline, there's simply not gonna be any story progress if Maya's problem is solved before its time.... The restaurant girls suck happy ever after and Burke will make many girls happy with free tuitions. And we all know it's not gonna be like that...

It's a game, not a legal documentary, Maya believes this is her situation, just believe in Patrick's power of convincing... ;)
If there's a law there's a used car salesman (or a telemarketeer) that knows the way around it...
Absolutely. It works because Maya believes her dad.

In episode 3 Maya had a revelation that her dad was a liar. She was still too naïve that it extended to the details of the loan too.

For all we know, he signed on as the co-signer (which makes sense), the loan was paid out directly to the college for the semester (which is how it typically works), and he's just bullshitting her to scare her into doing what he wants.

How many parents outrightly lie to their children to manipulate them? Too many.

Again the problem is her father, he just will not allow her to have a job, the guy has a key to her room, he's basicly a stalker.
She even tells MC she isn't allowed a job....
The fact that he is stalking her and controlling her to the degree that we see is an obvious red flag in a relationship between a father and his adult daughter.

A "friend" of my parents did that to her son. In the end he became institutionalised; her interference in his life actually caused him to have a mental illness.

Different people react differently to that kind of control. People like Derek rebel, and the father loses all power. More submissive people like Maya just do as they are told and suffer major self confidence issues.

The 'Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!' at the end of EP8 happens no matter how you play. The same with MC overreaction after Jill's recital, even if your MC is a 'virgin' and kept contact to a minimum with all girls.

It might have been minor in past episodes but the Crossroads episode shit the bed in that regard.
The 'Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!' scene has now been diluted by the end of the Interlude, to make it a little bit more context specific, but it will be interesting if episode 9 just picks up exactly where episode 8 left off.

I'd hate for us to start up further down the road. I want to see that scene play out properly.

But regarding the "Crossroads", I just played the entire game from scratch this week and it all felt fairly natural.

He has an upset with Maya and Josy and then either forms a relationship with them or accepts them as friends. He's also forms a potentially messy relationship with Bella and Jill (which you can take further or slow down). On the side he's forming a relationship with Sage who's already in another relationship.

Even if you pull out of all the relationship's above, it was pretty fucked up. So by the time the mc is at the recital, and all the girls that he's been making out with (and having significant feelings for) over the course of 3 months come together (except Sage) and start forming friendships, it'd be a little fucking awkward.

My favourite scene with all of this is the "Study!" scene in the library when Jill, Josy and Maya are all talking and getting to know each other and their relationships with the mc and he starts to panic. :ROFLMAO:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Even if you pull out of all the relationship's above, it was pretty fucked up. So by the time the mc is at the recital, and all the girls that he's been making out with (and having significant feelings for) over the course of 3 months come together (except Sage) and start forming friendships, it'd be a little fucking awkward.

My favourite scene with all of this is the "Study!" scene in the library when Jill, Josy and Maya are all talking and getting to know each other and their relationships with the mc and he starts to panic.
This is what I was missing in the game. LIs were literally torn apart from each other, but in the last 2 episodes they finally found out about their existence!
Josie is now friends with Jill, Maya is with Sage, Bella is also good at communicating with Sage. At the same time, Sage and Jill have a complicated relationship, Jill said that they don't communicate well, it's no coincidence that Jill's goblin pussy was offended when
1) MC fucked it was Sage (the fact that he fucked Josie's little pussy she didn't care)
2) That he chose to help her with her illness instead of going and looking at her goblin face at a picnic.
This brings an element of chaos to their cozy little friendship. I understand why he did it.

Pink is a fucking sadist. He wants to see how his snowflakes -patrons cried when, in episode 9, Jill jumps on Tybalt's little dick out of anger to avenge MC's cheat with Bella
:KEK: :KEK:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
What does Maya do all day? Sits in her room, being bisexual.
That one tickled me the right way. :)

Again the problem is her father, he just will not allow her to have a job, the guy has a key to her room, he's basicly a stalker.
She even tells MC she isn't allowed a job....
She may say that and it may work in favor of DPC's story for her but that's only if you completely disregard the fact that she is an adult in collage. The only one making her listen to her father is herself and DPC. She's not home anymore to where it would even be an issue. But then again Josy gets "grounded" like a twelve year old as well, seemingly just for an excuse for why she can't contact anyone after your date with her.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Dependent on what day of the week is... it's Chad & Troy :KEK:
For me till episode 3 it was Maya(Even if she is a Bi I still like her). But now, after I found out more about sage. Its close between Sage, Isabella and Jill. Sage is a smoking redhead hottie just like Triss from the witcher, Jill mann she is gorgous. Isabella and MC have a intreasting connection (Besides her being a gorgous milf). Isabella is more of mother to our MC, and she is a very honest and caring character with insane carisma so its no wonder that our MC is attrected to her. Under all the ice queen font that she puts, hides a very caring and warm person. With sage, I thought she was a total BIMBO in the early episodes, but like Isabella I totaly misguged her. Jill is adorbale and old school feminine/fregile, also mirroring his fathers relationship with his mother. I can also say that I connect to the MC, I also play guitar and do martial arts (Wing tsun(The veitnamese version) for almost a decade now. I also was bullied in my teenage years, till I started going to the GYM and later do martial arts. Unfortenetly in his age I was in the millitary.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
The mc suggests his 5K is almost enough for 1 semester (Maya's doing a "Social Work Degree"). So 10K a year shouldn't be impossible for a part time job. This actually lines up with real life. The in-state tuition and fees for social work programs is around 10K.

It's not like she's studying medicine...
It does line up if you ignore Room & Board and Books/other learning materials. B&R is I believe a private college, so on average 12.500$ a year rounds up to about 50k in Room & Board and prob below 10k for Books and stuff for the 4 year span. And then you add the costs of actually living a Students life, clothes, Netflix, parties and all kinds of shit, which admittingly is up to each individual to pay or not pay, so my best guess for the full 4 Years is Maya prob has to calculate with ~ 100.000$ to 120.000$, which also lines up nicely with real life.

She could obviously remove a huge chunk of that change if she actually moves into the HOT mansion and as Josy suggested starts making her own meals, or rather if the HOTs split the costs for food/drinks.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
It's cute you think 7.50/hr is going to pay you 10 grand a year part time. I mean, full time that's 15 grand a year.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
In episode 3, Maya started to really think about getting a job. Or was that giving a job: Handjob, blowjob, thighjob... And if you played your cards right, she did. :sneaky:

But seriously:

Josy: "Yeah, of course there is. I think I will spend that time getting some work experience and earn extra money."​
Maya: "That's cool. I never had a summer job...or any job for that matter."​
Josy: "This summer I sold strawberries. It was pretty sweet."​
Josy: "I basically sat outside listening to music all day and if I sold a lot I got to go home early."​
Josy: "I got a great tan from it, too!"​
Maya: "It sounds fun!"​
Josy: "Why don't you try it this summer?"​
Maya: "I don't think my dad would want that."​
Josy: "Ok? But it's your choice, isn't it?"​
Maya: "Hm... He's pretty fussy about what we do for vacation."​

Her whole life has been controlled by her father. She would have basically just given in to his whims most of the time. It's only since he's stopped her seeing Josy that she's starting to fight back.

So it'll take time for her to step out of her "comfort zone" and start doing things like... just get a fucking job!
I agree with this, but it only works up to a point. It explains why the concept of getting a job is so alien to Maya, but not why her friends don't encourage her to do it once it becomes clear that it would help.

Consider that when the DIKs likewise lacked the imagination to consider working for a living, the MC gave them a big speech then organized them and helped them learn the ropes. When he learned about Maya's loan situation, he gave her a hug* and then went to the HOT party and played doubles tennis with Jill. :confused:

At a certain point I think we can acknowledge that DPC is just avoiding the obvious solution for the sake of the drama.

(*technically optional)

The 'Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!' scene has now been diluted by the end of the Interlude, to make it a little bit more context specific, but it will be interesting if episode 9 just picks up exactly where episode 8 left off.

I'd hate for us to start up further down the road. I want to see that scene play out properly.

But regarding the "Crossroads", I just played the entire game from scratch this week and it all felt fairly natural.

He has an upset with Maya and Josy and then either forms a relationship with them or accepts them as friends. He's also forms a potentially messy relationship with Bella and Jill (which you can take further or slow down). On the side he's forming a relationship with Sage who's already in another relationship.

My favourite scene with all of this is the "Study!" scene in the library when Jill, Josy and Maya are all talking and getting to know each other and their relationships with the mc and he starts to panic. :ROFLMAO:
Eh, I still think it flows quite poorly. I see what DPC is aiming for, the problem is that the other girls have been interacting for a while and it's only at the crossroads that the MC suddenly worries about it. If playing tennis with Jill and Bella, making out with Bella, then sneaking into the preps mansion to make out with Jill didn't phase an MC dating both of them, I don't see why Maya and Josy hugging a girl he has no strong feelings for would merit so much as a raised eyebrow.

The problem with the crossroads is that DPC treats it as a major milestone when some MCs were still miles away from it and others had passed it at the end of Season 1. He really should have focused Season 2 more squarely on the MC contemplating what he wants out of a relationship vis a vis the various girls rather than leaving it all for the last minute.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
For me till episode 3 it was Maya(Even if she is a Bi I still like her). But now, after I found out more about sage. Its close between Sage, Isabella and Jill. Sage is a smoking redhead hottie just like Triss from the witcher, Jill mann she is gorgous. Isabella and MC have a intreasting connection (Besides her being a gorgous milf). Isabella is more of mother to our MC, and she is a very honest and caring character with insane carisma so its no wonder that our MC is attrected to her. Under all the ice queen font that she puts, hides a very caring and warm person. With sage, I thought she was a total BIMBO in the early episodes, but like Isabella I totaly misguged her. Jill is adorbale and old school feminine/fregile, also mirroring his fathers relationship with his mother. I can also say that I connect to the MC, I also play guitar and do martial arts (Wing tsun(The veitnamese version) for almost a decade now. I also was bullied in my teenage years, till I started going to the GYM and later do martial arts. Unfortenetly in his age I was in the millitary.
For me it's all of them and none of them at the same time... it is unnecessary to pick ONE from the many for those who are set to complete the game ( as in 100 % ) Each player has his/her own opinion on preference so it's pointless to draw out " yet another poll thingy " ;) :LOL: But just to make her presence obvious to everybody I have to go with Madame :KEK:

Sa Long Cương is what you mean by Wing Chun " version " ? :p:unsure:

And the best for the end... WTF is misguged ??? :oops::p ( misjudged ? :KEK: )

• Sad
Reactions: NebulousShooter

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
For me it's all of them and none of them at the same time... it is unnecessary to pick ONE from the many for those who are set to complete the game ( as in 100 % ) Each player has his/her own opinion on preference so it's pointless to draw out " yet another poll thingy " ;) :LOL: But just to make her presence obvious to everybody I have to go with Madame :KEK:

Sa Long Cương is what you mean by Wing Chun " version " ? :p:unsure:

And the best for the end... WTF is misguged ??? :oops::p ( misjudged ? :KEK: )
I mean that there are diffrent wing chun versions, There is the classic chinease wing tsun that Ip man and Bruce lee(Before he invented jeet kwan do), and there is the Vietnamese version that insted of focusing on fast hard blows like the classical wing tsun. Is more slow and focuses on soft fist, like similar to tai-chi.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes