PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Had a relook at this scene, in the path/route where you friendzone Josy and Maya.

Very powerful. You know EXACTLY how Josy feels about MC. There is no doubt. It is an absolute. Again, impressive scene.

View attachment 1748131
This scene doesn't make sense to me. It is made for the sake of drama and has no long-lasting consequences. Josie understands that she needs to move on and live without MС. MС decides to do the same thing himself. I think there will be an order of magnitude more scenes of this type in season 3.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
To me it's a terrible scene, and not because it's not believable, or badly written

if MC decides to remain friends (an extremely generous and altruistic choice), Josy accuses him of not fighting for them, if instead Mc had been rejected Josy completely puts the responsibility on Maya.

I can imagine Maya's joy if she had known....

it is a scene that annoys me so much, that if I am not in the troupe I always go to Maya in that occasion
I agree it is a romantically unpleasant scene because deep down, Josy and Maya are worth the effort.

Fortunately I have several saves of each different potential LI/Side path.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

ffsage

Apr 2, 2020
Sage is just a little smaller than the MC in the picture. Both will be wearing athletic shoes. If Sage were wearing high heels, she would be taller than the MC.

What did Catrin write on Swyper after the MC responded how tall he is and expressed concern (Unless they walk around in heels.)? That could be a problem.

What if Sage is standing behind Catrin? Sage is a very big girl. She is looking for her father. Whether it's her adopted father Stephen Burke in EP9 or maybe her biological father.

The only thing that would really argue against that would be Catrin (Sage) hanging out with her ex and going back to him. We have learned that Chad is gay and may have never touched Sage. But who's to tell us that's why Sage only has an ex-boyfriend?

In EP5, Sage told the MC that she has never been rejected by a man. Ergo, she has had multiple relationships. But who else could be Sage's ex-boyfriend? He would have to be taller than the MC for the high heels to fit. Anthony or Caleb.

From the screenshot, I always thought Anthony was looking for Josy. But there was Sage sitting on the couch too. Anthony loves red hairy Girls, he has Ashley too.

But before all Sage fans swoon now, I want to mention that the MC can fuck Sage first. If the MC doesn't talk to Ashley, Anthony stays with her.

But I see another danger if the MC doesn't fuck Sage. She had an ex that she fucked and he is bigger than the MC. What if that is/was Caleb. That might explain why Tommy gets his nose thumbed at by Caleb in EP5 for mistaking Tommy for the MC?

It gets better. If the MC only fucks Sage and no other girl, we still have the end of EP8. Actually, it shouldn't be a problem then. But now we have an angry Sage at the end of Interlude and an angry Sage in EP9 Preview 2. Why?

The person greeting Maya is wearing a black shirt. It's not really Stephen Burke's style of dress. But it fits Caleb perfectly. At this point, it's worth remembering what that one guy at the gym said to the MC. Not fighting is sometimes a luxury. In EP9 preview 1, we see a worried looking Sage holding the hand of a person lying on her bed. Is it the MC who was attacked by Caleb? If so, that would only fit a Sage branch in EP9. It would be unlikely for Anthony to attack the MC because he wouldn't stand a chance and Caleb generally has an aggressive demeanor towards the MC.

But this is all just theory.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dude wtf?! Nothing personal but this was the shittiest theory I've ever read on this thread

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Dude wtf?! Nothing personal but this was the shittiest theory I've ever read on this thread
Following Dalli-s records it's about to go the same place as almost all of his theories... shittiest - bestest :KEK: they all ( almost ) are wrong ;):HideThePain:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I wouldn't downplay the possibility that if the MC had sex with Jade he could lose any romantic relationship he had with Sage. After all, that's what happened if you were on Bella's path and she found Cathy's panties in your car. No Isabella for you! Come back NEVER!!!
yeah well, but this is just a minor thing overall... i was talking about big influence on the actual story, and i dont think there will be some.

Of course, everything will influence the relationship between MC and the LIs, but these relationships doesnt have an impact on the overall plot. It doesnt matter with whom the MC is together... the plot is always the exact same.

Only the end will differ i would say. But its a long way til the end, we are only at half of the game. Cant think about possible plot branches yet, it would be just way to messy to pull that off right now. Its already a pretty big thing with all the different girl branches, dont think DPC will implement major plot branches soo soon.

And if youre with cathy or not, or with bella or not, doesnt matter one bit for any of the major plot parts. Same goes for Jade.

But yeah, for sure it will have an impact on sage. But here goes the same... it will just influence the relationship with her, nothing more...

I think you can split the game in two parts, one part are the girls and the relationships with them... there are big differences, for which girl you go, what you do with others, and your affinity...

and the other part of the game is the actual plot, and as far as the major plot goes, there are no differences until now. No difference either as chick or dik, and no difference no matter which girl youre going for. and i think it will stay like this at least for season 3. the slight differences if youre a dik or a chick doesnt have an effect on the MAJOR plot so far. The drugs, the prostitution, the plot for lynette and the connection to jills family, the burke story... all this is always the exact same, no matter what you do in the game. And nope, the thing with Jade will not change that. Would be a big surprise otherwise.

Reactions: Walter Victor

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This scene doesn't make sense to me. It is made for the sake of drama and has no long-lasting consequences. Josie understands that she needs to move on and live without MС. MС decides to do the same thing himself. I think there will be an order of magnitude more scenes of this type in season 3.
the narrative function of that scene is to let the player know that it's not over, that there might still be a chance to "have Josy," it's a prologue to Derek's question about whether or not he still has feelings for either girl.

It's a scene that I don't like because in the context of role-playing it's a scene that would bother me a lot because it hangs in the balance.

If we are interested in Josy individually, it might be nice, but in all other cases it is an annoying confession, more or less like if your friend's girlfriend confesses to you that she likes you, it ends up ruining the relationship anyway, you know that by now...

playing with realism for an MC not interested in Josy but in another LI at that point would it be correct to go with her to the gym? invite her to sleep in her room? they would all be embarrassing moments that one would try to avoid anyway

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
And I gurantee Zoey will apper in the helloween party to surprise the MC and his gf of choise.

I imagine It will be like this Hahaha))
why suprise, the MC already know that zoey is back, Neil called him... and the MC already said he will meet her, so whats the reason for a suprise multiple weeks later at the party? And a party which Zoey cant know anything about... nah this doesnt make any sense.

Reactions: ename144

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Pregnancy theory No. 999.
Pregnant turns out to be one of the main girls of the game (Sage, Maya, Josie, Jill, Bella).

The secret of pregnancy will be revealed only at the end of the season and the future will depend on the hero's reaction (he may agree to leave the child or have an abortion). Most likely, in one of the first episodes of season 3, MС will cum inside (the game will not allow you to choose otherwise) and there will be a timeskip.Pregnancy will greatly affect MС, he will become more serious and will project the case of the death of his mother Lynette on his current life. His girlfriend will not tolerate pregnancy well, maybe even get sick, which will make him even more nervous.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Well, I was kinda of hoping we could still flirt our way into season three still single and open. But, the MC naturally took a liking to the girls, and his concience kicked in and he decided to choose 1 of them (For now). After seeing the interlude end, I can say for certin that there will be more drama to come in episode 3.
You do know that there is a "others" route where the MC decided that he doesnt want any serious relationship and wants to "play the field"?

So yeah, there is a route where he is still single and open for anything... of course, not every girl will be available like that, but yeah... there is the "others" route.

Reactions: Ilhares

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
The surprise would be if the MC didn't invite Zoey, who did invite her because Zoey would know someone from the HOT's and DIK's. :rolleyes::unsure:
sry, didnt write it correctly... i mean "why should she suprise him at the party?" that doesnt make any sense... at this time its still weeks until the party, and the MC already knows that she is back, cause he gets the call right in the home of sages family. And he already said there that he will meet her soon.

So agian, why shouldnt they meet before the party and than zoey will surpise him? And why should she meet other persons from the college BEFORE meeting the MC? Sorry, no doesnt make sense.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Pregnant turns out to be one of the main girls of the game (Sage, Maya, Josie, Jill, Bella).

The secret of pregnancy will be revealed only at the end of the season and the future will depend on the hero's reaction (he may agree to leave the child or have an abortion). Most likely, in one of the first episodes of season 3, MС will cum inside (the game will not allow you to choose otherwise) and there will be a timeskip.Pregnancy will greatly affect MС, he will become more serious and will project the case of the death of his mother Lynette on his current life. His girlfriend will not tolerate pregnancy well, maybe even get sick, which will make him even more nervous.
but well, you can have a playthrough without any sex at all... (ok only with zoey, but as we can see, she isnt pregnant ^^ would be a weird pregnancy many months without any belly ;))

Nah, talked a lot about it, it will be a consitent pregnancy, not the child of the MC. Which doesnt mean that its impossible that a LI is pregnant... but that would lead to NTR, and we know, DPC doesnt do that. Nope its a side girl with bigger meaning to the MC...

Reactions: Walter Victor

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
but well, you can have a playthrough without any sex at all... (ok only with zoey, but as we can see, she isnt pregnant ^^ would be a weird pregnancy many months without any belly ;))

Nah, talked a lot about it, it will be a consitent pregnancy, not the child of the MC. Which doesnt mean that its impossible that a LI is pregnant... but that would lead to NTR, and we know, DPC doesnt do that. Nope its a side girl with bigger meaning to the MC...
I mean that MС and his girlfriend will have a mandatory sex scene in which MС cum inside. I think in the way of Others, such a mandatory scene will be a scene with Zoey. That's how a girl gets pregnant from Tremolo. Pregnancy will occur in season 3.
I assume that from season 3 it will be impossible to complete the game without sex. There will be mandatory sex scenes.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Oh yes, also the one that Zoey is older than the MC. Many did not think it was possible, but it was confirmed in Interlude. :p
So what if she is the older one... wonder who even buttrapes themselves with questions like these :KEK: Not that it matter but I wrote ALMOST all of the theories and not ALL of them ;):LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I mean that MС and his girlfriend will have a mandatory sex scene in which MС cum inside. I think in the way of Others, such a mandatory scene will be a scene with Zoey. That's how a girl gets pregnant from Tremolo. Pregnancy will occur in season 3.
I assume that from season 3 it will be impossible to complete the game without sex. There will be mandatory sex scenes.
I dont think so... forced sex scene with forced pregnancy? uufff... nah this will piss of the entire community of this game, and its nothing DPC did in his games so far, and we already saw the pregnancy test, why should the actual sex happen in season 3, even if its a "backflash"

with zoey its another deal... this happened before the game starts, do you really think DPC will force sex with a LI during the playthorugh time during college without showing it directly while we play and make a backflash in season 3 of it? Come on... no never.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021

Ohoo I would love to see that, I creampied every women that had the option to do soo. My MC didn't listen to Neil, It would be intreasting if Jill, Bella, Sage, Maya (Ohooo DEREK would be soo pissed), Josy (Tommy would be sooo pissed). Quinn would definetly abort. Zoey and MC kid also intreasting.

Also Lily and Nicole are also at high chence of having or MC's child, Imagine Nicole getting pragnenet again and the MC leaves her with another child. Or lily (Who is most likely a cop) being pregnenet.

I think the Dev will implment this one way or another in the later seasons(From what I've understood here he wants to do 20 seasons).

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Also the Maya and Josy relationship will end.

I believe that Josy really fell in love with our MC, same goes with maya. They won't be able to share him

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
So Zoey probably has friends around the same age who may already be at B&R. I could imagine that this would be relevant for the rest of the game.:rolleyes:
For who ? Me ( Fuckface ) or her ? :unsure: You ( player ) are the master of the story... and the story is about you ( Fuckface ) and not Zoey... she is a part of it sure... but your choices don't pend on anyone else than yourself ! ;)

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021

When you play with no sex activities at all pregnancy still appears which means it have nothing to do with MC.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes