ffsage

Apr 2, 2020
Ohoo I would love to see that, I creampied every women that had the option to do soo. My MC didn't listen to Neil, It would be intreasting if Jill, Bella, Sage, Maya (Ohooo DEREK would be soo pissed), Josy (Tommy would be sooo pissed). Quinn would definetly abort. Zoey and MC kid also intreasting.

Also Lily and Nicole are also at high chence of having or MC's child, Imagine Nicole getting pragnenet again and the MC leaves her with another child. Or lily (Who is most likely a cop) being pregnenet.

I think the Dev will implment this one way or another in the later seasons(From what I've understood here he wants to do 20 seasons).
This man right there is perma drunk or he is fucking with us. Or maybe he is using ancient English that my mind is not capable to understand

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
This man right there is perma drunk or he is fucking with us. Or maybe he is using ancient English that my mind is not capable to understand
Try being not a netive English speaker, Not all of us are Brits or Americans.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
You couldn't be more wrong. :rolleyes:

Josy and Maya love each other. They both love the MC. The MC loves Josy and Maya.(y)

This is perfect for a three-way relationship.:p

For the story itself. Remember what the MC said to Zoey in the interlude?

He sometimes feels like he's not the only one for Zoey. Zoey wasn't in San Diego then. Ergo, she could have someone else because she sees the relationship with the MC as a fuck friendship to begin with. What if the other person Zoey could have been fucking is at B&R. Zoey should already be at least 1 year older for this because otherwise DPC breaks the 18 year rule. :rolleyes:

Does that lead to jealousy? To a brawl? To a double penetration? :unsure::love:

Also, don't forget what's in the Zoey flashback from EP3. Zoey has a boyfriend with a brother who got the booze for her.:rolleyes:
Bro, I have no idea if its a language problem or if you are intentionally wrong on everything you quote.

In the Zoes Flashback in episode 3, MC says Zoes has a FRIEND, not boyfriend who gets them alcohol.

zoeyep3.jpg

In the interlude, the MC doesnt believe that he is not the only one for Zoey, he said her grandma isnt the only one who believes in her. Its only after Zoey leaves, that the MC even discovered how much she ment to him and it takes Zoey the entire interlude to come to the same conclusion. They weren't even a couple to begin with, they were BFFwBs, there couldnt have been an 'only one'.

And I don't even wanna start on that whole HOT house pregnancy and room disaster.

It's cool if you wanna share theories, but you shouldnt state facts that are obviously wrong. Also, a suggestion, I would delete or edit the post you made in german, now it doesnt bother me, but its against the rules to write in a foreign language without providing a translation, and mods visit this thread often.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You couldn't be more wrong. :rolleyes:

Josy and Maya love each other. They both love the MC. The MC loves Josy and Maya.(y)

This is perfect for a three-way relationship.:p

For the story itself. Remember what the MC said to Zoey in the interlude?

He sometimes feels like he's not the only one for Zoey. Zoey wasn't in San Diego then. Ergo, she could have someone else because she sees the relationship with the MC as a fuck friendship to begin with. What if the other person Zoey could have been fucking is at B&R. Zoey should already be at least 1 year older for this because otherwise DPC breaks the 18 year rule. :rolleyes:

Does that lead to jealousy? To a brawl? To a double penetration? :unsure::love:

Also, don't forget what's in the Zoey flashback from EP3. Zoey has a boyfriend with a brother who got the booze for her.:rolleyes:
I don't see what all these matter... storywise me ( Fuckface ) and Zoey are done... whoever you are with at the crossroad is YOUR choice... the others path leave room for a possible reunion between the two but let's not kid ourselves... plenty of other " others " are in front of Zoey in that line... :KEK:

If you made your choice the jealousy question became void... if not ( others ) following up on Fuckface' behaviour pattern it could lead to a brawl or a DP for that matter... still not sure why we do this over a hypothesis that really suits this scenario... which is unlikely at best :HideThePain:

If she hooked up while being my fuckbuddy... then what ?! :unsure: I as Fuckface will definitely not throw a tantrum over this... but gives me a great excuse to wish her good luck on her future endeavours... it may be even the one who she fucked with alongside me... not sure why is it my problem at this time ? She had her shot blew it ( if we take your scenario ) she even fucked someone else... why the fuck would I be interested in her mess anymore ? 1663674_Dx.png

I wonder is that jacket is from Quinn's or Josy's?
Quinn is a better candidate :p The little minx stole this as a trophy from last night... :love::KEK:

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
Im going to make a couple of preditction regarding season 3.

1) is that lily the striper is a undercover cop lol.
There's definitely an undercover cop in the story but whether it's Lily is tough to determine. I feel that Lily is way too smart to just be a stripper (no offense to any strippers here please call me :KEK:). In a short amount of time we see her join the HoTs, easily sniff out Quinn's operation, secure drugs for herself and the older girls at her club, and generally network very effectively. At the HoT dorm party she's sniffing around Sage and the MC, both of whom are leadership figures in their social circles, and even offers to casually hook up with the MC because she probably identifies the same ambitions and qualities in him that she as a social climber and de facto leader has. All of this to say that Lily definitely has an unseen part to play in the story, she's doing an incredible amount of legwork behind the scenes which could easily amount to establishing her cover and investigating the rumors in the paper about the illicit dealings going on at B&R.

I also noticed something interesting in one of my last replays that I noted and forgot. When Lily is at the Prep Party clucking about how bored she is, she's sitting on the stairs elevated directly in front of the main doors of the mansion. This gives her a vantage to see absolutely everyone coming and going, and she has the perfect cover to have her phone out documenting them all. If you look at her clucks, and talk to her, she'll mention how bored she is and how she'll sneak out if she has the chance. But who's actually stopping her from leaving? Rio, Heather, Sarah and Mel are already upstairs fucking around, Quinn is MIA making drug deals and Sage is nowhere to be found for most of the party, there's no supervision at all. I think Lily was sticking around on the stairs to photograph all the preps and their alumni for her investigation, she's way too smart to stick around at a party she doesn't need to be at, especially when most of the other girls have already left to go chill in the tub or smoke weed.

But if you don't subscribe to the Lily is a cop theory, let me propose an even crazier and even less substantiated theory: the new vixen Carolyn is actually the undercover cop. My evidence? Only a vague suspicion. I'll keep everyone posted :WeSmart:

2) Tommy is secretly in love with Jossie, they aren't blood related and some of his reaction and personllity suggests that he might be attrrected to her. So when he discovers that our MC benging her, its going to get very ugly.
I unironically think that Tommy acting weirded out when Josy is involved in sexual stuff and whatever is DPC telling us that he hates incest. I guess it could be him overcompensating and being attracted to her or whatever but if that's the case my MC will just beat his ass again, problem solved :Kappa:

3) Maya I don't know if the Dev will take it to a darker spin, but I believe that if our MC(Mine is called Alex) doesn't intervine then burke is going to rape maya.

4) Maya and jossie breaking up because of our MC.
Actual rape probably won't happen, then again Burke probably did something to Mona to make her run out crying at the prep party. Here's an idea: Maya and Josy break up because of the MC, and if the MC chooses Josy then Burke gets Maya. Seems fair to me :KEK:

5) Zoey or Jill developing yandre qualities, I believe that both have the potential to become possesive angry and vendictive to other girls, since our MC is CHAD that can't close his pants and fucked, and will continue to having affiars( In my path at the very least)
I think Jill definitely has the potential to blow up if the MC fucks around on her, especially because of her emotional immaturity and growing up in a bubble. Zoey I don't think so, she seems like the sort who would just mope around.

6) Nora the milf, will become a main girl and we will be able to date her. Which will conflict with Bella. I can see those 2 having a milf cat fights.
Nora is kind of a weird character. I haven't tested this out, but can't you miss all her content if you don't talk to her on Swyper? All the Swyper girls seem totally missable if you make a small mistake, so DPC putting her in the end slides and making her a teacher is kind of strange. Don't really care about her yet so we'll see how she develops.

7) CATFIGHTS- I see that most of the girls are getting atteched to our MC by the end of Season 2, And I believe that the DEV will let our MC cotinue being a player. Soo with zoey back and Nora also getting into the mix, the drama will Spike. Also I see that despite the MC turning down some of the women in the end of season 2, a lot of them will still have feelings for our MC. So It will be intreasting to see if they will try attrecting him back to them.
There will definitely be ongoing tensions after the Crossroads and the MC locking in his choice. Will there be a chance for the MC to cheat or for the girls who weren't chosen to make another move? As realistic as it would be, it's probably not gonna happen. Some of the girls might be okay with having another girl involved though - Sage immediately comes to mind, maybe even Bella under the right circumstances. I don't think Maya, Josy or Jill would like it but who knows. There are already so many branches and girls now that I really don't envy DPC having to add even more sex possibilities with more side girls in every path but it could happen.

8) Our MC becomes the president of dik if he plays his cards right, but if our mc dates jossie and Tommy finds out about this, there might be a small civil war in the group.
MC is definitely becoming president of the DIKs. Again I dunno if Tommy actually really cares about Josy that much, I could be wrong and it could result in some drama. Frankly is there any DIK who would actually side with Tommy over the MC? Maybe Rusty if he's still around but even then my bros Derek and Jacob would have my back and we'd be unstoppable :KappaPride:(y)

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Prediction, the Throuple, or even Josy & Maya will never break up. This is DPC's apology after the Acting Lessons backlash.
I see Josy and Maya breaking up in episode 9.

Something will happen in the Burke off and they will break up, allowing MC to finally finish what he started with Josy.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I see Josy and Maya breaking up in episode 9.

Something will happen in the Burke off and they will break up, allowing MC to finally finish what he started with Josy.
I think the threeway relationship will stay intact untill the very last episode, however if you went for the "lets be friends" route, I believe Maya and Josy will both become dateable LI's on their own. There has to be a reason why DPC still gives the MC options to flirt and get touchy with both of them ?

The best way for me would be that in the 3way, the MC is the glue that keeps them together through all the frustrations, making sure they stay strong.

And in the "just friends" version, Maya and Josy will eventually be ripped apart by the constant pressure of avoiding Patrick and then the MC can choose to date either one of them.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I think the threeway relationship will stay intact untill the very last episode, however if you went for the "lets be friends" route, I believe Maya and Josy will both become dateable LI's on their own. There has to be a reason why DPC still gives the MC options to flirt and get touchy with both of them ?

The best way for me would be that in the 3way, the MC is the glue that keeps them together through all the frustrations, making sure they stay strong.

And in the "just friends" version, Maya and Josy will eventually be ripped apart by the constant pressure of avoiding Patrick and then the MC can choose to date either one of them.
Picture this-

Perfect threesome. Life progressing well. Girls are with the MC in his library room with an enormous window and his martial arts training and mega dik. A fire breaks out, and in spite of all his strength and the fact his penis could lift one of the girls on its own, he is only able to save one. Which one?
Afterwards he spends a year in therapy, detailing how Jade had pictures of him being molested by her in his sleep. He ran off at the lake with Bella while Maya and Josy watched...
He had a Blast at the strip club, even knocked his mother in disguise Nora up!
Then we close with a scene of a sunset, a tree, Derek, having recently been cured of cancer has Bella on his arm. Jade, secretly pregnant with the MC's child is off in a cabin in the woods....

I can see it now as this all concludes in chapter 10!!!!
Coming to Steam and Patreon in 2024
Peace

• Sad
Reactions: NebulousShooter

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Unfortunately, due to economic sanctions, my subscription to the patreon of DPC was canceled. Could you share a new 2d pool of side girls?
Did you lose your subscription on the first of this month?

Because it is quite interesting how the line dropped on the first of the month 0101.png

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Picture this-

Perfect threesome. Life progressing well. Girls are with the MC in his library room with an enormous window and his martial arts training and mega dik. A fire breaks out, and in spite of all his strength and the fact his penis could lift one of the girls on its own, he is only able to save one. Which one?
Afterwards he spends a year in therapy, detailing how Jade had pictures of him being molested by her in his sleep. He ran off at the lake with Bella while Maya and Josy watched...
Then we close with a scene of a sunset, a tree, Derek, having recently been cured of cancer has Bella on his arm. Jade, secretly pregnant with the MC's child is off in a cabin in the woods....

Peace
You are SO mean, I wish 10 lawyers up on you, may you be stuck in eternal divorce drama for all eternity ! :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Did you lose your subscription on the first of this month?

Because it is quite interesting how the line dropped on the first of the month View attachment 1748332
I think this is completely normal, the interlude came out in march. So of course, many new subs for that in that month... after playing the interlude, they cancel the sub for the 1 april before they get charged again, and thats it. this is going on a lot for many games... new content, new subs, after a month many "new" subs cancel again until the next update, and i think it makes sense too.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

My basic theory is that Josie will be available for a relationship outside of a trouple, whereas Maya is not. I don't know if this will be implemented in the future, but so far it looks like Maya's fate depends on the fate of the trouple. As for Josie, I'm sure her solo route is already essentially open
1) If you spend time with her for a long time, she will wear a sweater MC
2) In the biography on the main character's phone, it will be said that MC and Josie are getting closer
3) Josie is available on the path of Others if she rejected us in episode 4 (however, like Maya).
We can only assume that something must happen that Josie may be available to Dick in the way of Others.

Reactions: vogelbeest

Topper69

May 16, 2020
Picture this-

Peace
That's a hell of a story and so refreshing. I think I never heard of something like this. :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020

That's what I meant when I said Maya/Josy will break up, not the throuple.

But I do see trouble ahead regardless, it's gonna be hard.

Reactions: TimHawk and dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes