Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
:pThey look so much better together, than Josy and " I need Money " girl :devilish:. And I'm gonna somehow going to involve Zoey to this sandwich, just to piss you off.:p
Josy and Jill do look great together. But there should be a face off between "I need Money" girl and "gets mad at you for hanging out with someone else when she didn't even call to make plans while someone else tells her who to hangout with" girl ( shit that was long) for who joins MC, Josy and Zoey for the best four some ever:devilish:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
View attachment 1748862
Its very sad that this is only a custom render, and probably wont happen in the game.
I think the saddest part of the pic is that it's Jill who's on MC's johnson. Maya or Josy, please. I don't wanna risk no accidental goblin offshoots, even if they will be over 2 meters tall.
:pThey look so much better together, than Josy and " I need Money " girl :devilish:. And I'm gonna somehow going to involve Zoey to this sandwich, just to piss you off.:p
I'm still not a Jill fan, but I'd be A-OK with this scene in the game. Those two don't look bad together at all. And the height differences mean Jill wouldn't even have to lay down if she didn't want to.

I think a Zoey/Sage combo is more likely, however. Come to think of it, I wager the only two main LIs that wouldn't partake of Zoey would be Jill and Bella - and when it comes to the side girls, there's almost nobody who wouldn't, outside of the teaching staff. In fact, MC's got a great precedent there.

"Hey, Nicole, remember how I let you share me with your friend? An old friend of mine is back in town, and she's really interested..."

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Do you think cheating on the exam will somehow affect MС?
If you remember, MС says that if cheating on the exam is revealed, they can be expelled.
What if Burke or Jade blackmail MС by threatening to expel his?
Or will they blackmail Derek, because regardless of the path, Derek will always cheat? And then Maya will have to come to an agreement with Burke? :unsure:
What do you think, dalli_x ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Do you think cheating on the exam will somehow affect MС?
If you remember, MС says that if cheating on the exam is revealed, they can be expelled.
What if Burke or Jade blackmail MС by threatening to expel his?
Or will they blackmail Derek, because regardless of the path, Derek will always cheat? And then Maya will have to come to an agreement with Burke? :unsure:
What do you think, dalli_x ?
that has all the makings of a good trap, but the fact that it's a locked-in decision for everyone makes me doubt that it will have the kind of resounding effect one might expect.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
that has all the makings of a good trap, but the fact that it's a locked-in decision for everyone makes me doubt that it will have the kind of resounding effect one might expect.
Derek is under attack. What confuses me is that no matter who you are, Chick or Dik, Derek always cheats. And MC says that he can be expelled for this. Derek's expulsion will have a strong dramatic effect on the game. I don't really think MC will be expelled, but Pink can choose a lamb to be slaughtered and it will be Derek.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Derek is under attack. What confuses me is that no matter who you are, Chick or Dik, Derek always cheats. And MC says that he can be expelled for this. Derek's expulsion will have a strong dramatic effect on the game. I don't really think MC will be expelled, but Pink can choose a lamb to be slaughtered and it will be Derek.
Dramatic? I'd say more like an opportunity.... :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

I don't know, in fact Derek has cheated in every single test, and the risk of him being expelled (because in the end I think he would get away with it anyway) would be a dramatic moment in reality, but I don't know how much in BADIK.

I think the important part will be to find out who those answers were intended for (for example, if they are part of the privileges of those who have free tuition, since they don't seem to put a lot of effort into studying)

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes