PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I think the important part will be to find out who those answers were intended for (for example, if they are part of the privileges of those who have free tuition, since they don't seem to put a lot of effort into studying)
Definitely. Magnar at the party in episode 8 was apparently nervous because he did not have time to prepare cheat sheets for exams, and this is not related to Sally's alleged pregnancy. We can assume that the intermediary is Sally, who is close to Quinn.
Another question is unknown where Lily got the cheat sheets if she's not at Quinn's restaurant and where Derek gets it from.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hi! I read some stuff about episode 9 in this forum: is there a release date?
there is no release date, the developer every week gives news of the level of work, but until a couple of weeks before there are hardly any indications on the release

we are still far from the release that should be approximately in August

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
It's a shame DPC isn't interested in making BaDIK as dark as Acting Lessons, because there are some potentially very dark endings for Quinn, everyone involved in her Prostitution ring , and possibly Isabella & Tommy too.

A lot of things seem to be getting retconned, mostly to appease to the masses, because I think if DPC fully explored the narrative he initially set up, the game would be getting a lot more negative reviews
You go with what you know. Everyone and their brother says there won't be Acting Lessons fire, but if after a few more episodes, it starts jumping the shark..... :ROFLMAO:

bbbt.jpg

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You go with what you know. Everyone and their brother says there won't be Acting Lessons fire, but if after a few more episodes, it starts jumping the shark..... :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1749639
It is aimed at these folks... if you are one of them then at you too ;) I think he's laughing his ass off about the fact this is still going on after so much time passed already by the time that statement was made... oh well what good does a well placed red herring right ?! :KEK:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
It is aimed at these folks... if you are one of them then at you too ;) I think he's laughing his ass off about the fact this is still going on after so much time passed already by the time that statement was made... oh well what good does a well placed red herring right ?! :KEK:
"Station 51, Station 17, Station 23, House fire, DIK Mansion at B&R....." :ROFLMAO:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
With her camera. And deluded all the time that she is MC's true girlfriend. :ROFLMAO:
JILL: Oh, Tremolo must have missed me. He wrote me such romantic sms-messanges. I'll surprise him and come to his library at night.
JILL: ...
JILL: Oh, what are Josie and Maya doing there?
JILL: And Sage.
JILL: And Bella!
JILL: I have to go get some coffee before they finish.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
JILL: Oh, Tremolo must have missed me. He wrote me such romantic sms-messanges. I'll surprise him and come to his library at night.
I think there are enough game images already to do photoshop showing Jill arriving outside MC's window and he has two LIs/sides bent over the bed. :LOL: My pick would be Bianca and Jill's mom.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ilhares

Topper69

May 16, 2020
Do you think cheating on the exam will somehow affect MС?
If you remember, MС says that if cheating on the exam is revealed, they can be expelled.
What if Burke or Jade blackmail MС by threatening to expel his?
Or will they blackmail Derek, because regardless of the path, Derek will always cheat? And then Maya will have to come to an agreement with Burke? :unsure:
What do you think, dalli_x ?
I can't see Derek cheating at all, I bet he doesn't have to. Maya is known for graduating high school magna cum laude. Since Maya and Derek are twins, it's safe to assume that Derek isn't far behind in intelligence, or even has an advantage given that he doesn't have to study as much as Maya. He just prepares and sells the cheats, but doesn't have to use them.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Jill: And who is that girl with blue hair with a trap on that is going to penetrate my boyfriend's ass :unsure:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
"My sister died, but you know it's my DeStInY....."

Literally the dumbest thing in the entire game. :Kappa:
MС: Jill, do you know what day it is today?
JILL: No, which one?
MC: I looked at the horoscope. Today is the day of the planet Venus, which closed the planet Mars.
JILL: What does that mean?
MC: You have to give me a deep throat and let me fuck you in the ass.
JILLl: I can't go against fate!
MC: The stars also told me to fuck Bianca.
JILL: Oh my complicated fate!
MC :WeSmart:

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes