Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
After your mind blowing Bella theory, I expect way more from you :ROFLMAO: . You know very well, you making a dumb take on this. There are people out there, who try to find order, or meaning in the chaos that we call life. Everything happens for a reason, and in the end they end up where they supposed to be. I envy those peoples, they probably way more positive than I am.:ROFLMAO:
Jill happens to be someone like this. This itself has nothing wrong with, the only thing that makes it a bit weird, is MC's mother's diary. Without that, this is just a quality Jill has. She believes everything happens for a reason, and meant to be as it is. May be this can help people to move on with their life faster if shit happens, I wish I could see my life this way :)
You can believe in destiny as much as you want, there's nothing wrong with that. The way she says it is a huge red light by the way - like the whole world revolves around her and it's annoying.

Yeah, her sister died being a degenerate junkie/oppressed lesbian or whatever else theory there is about her, but you know it's Jill's destiny, something that makes no sense at all.

Reactions: NebulousShooter

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
At least you didn't get upset... Not like ChipLecsap if someone says something bad about Jill he gets mad :( He has changed now is a hardcore Jill fan hiding behind an avatar of Josy
I miss the days when ChipLecsap wasn't such a snowflake that gets offended by absolutely everything. Even if someone says Jill isn't perfect, he's going to get offended and write essays about how he wishes he can be as perfect as her. :Kappa:

• Sad
Reactions: AchedCroissant

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I miss the days when ChipLecsap wasn't such a snowflake that gets offended by absolutely everything. Even if someone says Jill isn't perfect, he's going to get offended and write essays about how he wishes he can be as perfect as her. :Kappa:
:(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
My take on the Quinn dumping MC scene is that it's a mechanical game course correction more than a dramatic moment. An MC pursuing Quinn is looking for different things than an MC pursuing Jill; similarly the two girls want different things in an MC. It stretches credulity that an MC going to dinner parties and ice cream picnics with Jill could also continue to hang out with Quinn and get drawn further into her world. They're on two different tracks, which are probably about to diverge even more in upcoming episodes, so DPC needed a clean way to separate them out.

Where I agree with the above is that it's not handled particularly well dramatically. It's too sudden and, as you say, comes across as if neither MC nor Quinn care. If I was being charitable to DPC, I might argue it's because Quinn is shielding her feelings in that moment and so it only appears she doesn't care. But I can't quite give him that because the dumping scene appears to signal a permanent end to Quinn's route, with no way back. For an MC that clearly got under Quinn's skin if he did the hangout with her in episode 7, I just don't buy that she would cut him loose simply because she overhears him being invited to dinner by another girl. In a fantasy world where I was his editor, I would've advised DPC to either make the episode 7 hangout a flag that allowed the Quinn path to remain active for people also on Jill's path, or bring forward the Jill/Quinn route conflict an episode earlier, so that getting the episode 7 hangout with Quinn was dependent on dropping Jill. Either of those options would have allowed the player to choose between Jill and Quinn, rather than simply being ejected from Quinn's path.

There's an even simpler solution though, godking: commit to Quinn's path and to hell with Jill. You know you want to! Do that and you'll start to feel more optimistic about the Others path, I'm sure.
but what was the point of doing all this in the chapter where MC had to choose between Jill and Quinn (and possibly other LIs)?

it seems to me like a trap (the umpteenth) for the dikish players, that at that point they lose Quinn and after eventually they will lose Jill too.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap
Jan 16, 2020
She does kind of look like she is screwing up her courage to deliver some bad news.
Yeah, she does look like she's concerned about something and she's in the DIK mansion so dunno what to think about that :unsure:. Given how this is one of the early renders, it must have been after shit hit the fan. If you're on the Bella/Jill route, you're gonna get absolutely fucked :(

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes