felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't know, maybe you use cheat or something. But You can't Be Dik and get invited to Jill's dinner date. In order to be invited, you have to have all the Jill's condition. But you cant have this with Dik affinity. She wont masturbate, she wont invite you to the lake and she will say Josy that " She thought, She likes you " This Quinn rejection only happens if you have neutral affinity, or may be chick, but I think going from Dik affinity in episode 6 to chick in episode 7 is nearly impossible, you can only achive neutral.
you are right, even if technically even without those scenes in the seventh chapter you are still in Jill's path (that it is condemned is another matter) you are still excluded from the dinner with Jill's friends

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
you are right, even if technically even without those scenes in the seventh chapter you are still in Jill's path (that it is condemned is another matter) you are still excluded from the dinner with Jill's friends
I think, more precisely, You automatically off from Jill's path if you dont get her lewd scene and lake scene in episode 7. Which are also depend on episode 6. You, the player just dont get an offical memo about it.an unofficial memo can be interpreted based on what she say to Josy . If she say : She like MC, you are on her path still, if she say : She thought she liked MC . You are off.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
He would no longer be "my man burker" :cry:
Our homie Stephen is the most unappreciated guy on the campus. He's trying to get MC his inheritance money by dropping him clues here and there, he's helping Quinn help her girls through college, he solves the Chad/MC problem as peacefully as possible.

Stephen gave us everything and we really let him down. :cry::Kappa:

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
when will we have season 3 divison like we have on season 1-2? And the season 3 interlude is already completed or we need to wait until season 3 its released on steam? Will the saves from GOG and steam being able to play with the version (i think its patreon) that its in here?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
This well done story/game has every genre tag but Corruption, lol. It should though it's fun to manipulate personalities and change moral standards some times. Cheers.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
This well done story/game has every genre tag but Corruption, lol. It should though it's fun to manipulate personalities and change moral standards some times. Cheers.
Aham... and who are we corrupting here ? And how ? :unsure:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So, let me get this straight. It took Maya 6 freaking chapters to open up to the MC about all her problems. And then Sage comes and gains the same level of trust in 2 meetings. Girls, am I right?
View attachment 1750339
in fact it's a pity that she didn't take another 6 chapters to trust Sage:confused:

i fear a drop in interest in the next chapters:oops:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and anyway with Burke in the middle....

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
So, let me get this straight. It took Maya 6 freaking chapters to open up to the MC about all her problems. And then Sage comes and gains the same level of trust in 2 meetings. Girls, am I right?
View attachment 1750339
Maya's character is just written poorly. From the tuition, to the trust issues, the hiding she's in a lesbian relationship, etc......

The Campus: Drug use, underage drinking, smoke cigs, engaging in prostitution, beating each other up, cheating, having unprotected sex, engaging threesomes, engaging in orgies, breaking into peoples homes, vandalize, blackmail, but we draw the line at lesbians....... because we have morals here.....

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes