Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
DPC's rendats really covay emotions, you can see from the new and old picture of Bella, that she is really happy. The MC made her feel young and in love again.

Besides being a gorgous women, Bella is really smart and wise. I personlliy would fall for her easily. As I mentioned previouslly, her reltionship with the MC would be intreasting one, since she will fill the mother figure he didn't have.

Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Maybe he got confused by the Female Protagonist tag
Yeah I'd switch that to... he got confused by jacking off waaay too much onto corruption games and haven't even played this one... instead of some tag :KEK: But that's just me and my little devil inside of me :devilish:;)

Is it just me or is the " engrish " getting butchered more and more violently day by day ? :unsure::LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Jan 16, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 1750271

What do you mean "thanks for joining the Bella club" :ROFLMAO:

I got confused at Quinn, what happened to you, croissant :cry:
I'm the self-appointed leader of the Bella club. I've been here since the very beginning and we will continue to make the club bigger by spamming Bella is love, Bella is life posts like this one. Also by changing our profile pictures to represent the beauty that is the queen.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Just because I’ve never seen it… when does Josy wear the MC’s sweater on the “just friends route”? I have a horrible habit of reading the dialogue and not really paying attention to the renders. So much of DPC’s work is wasted on me.
From my limited testing, I was able to convert my Maya-centric save from seeing Josy in the grey sweatshirt to the MC's red sweater by making the following changes: follow Josy instead of Maya in Episode 5; visit Josy instead of Maya in Episode 7; have sex with Josy in the gym in Episode 8.

There might be some other minor alterations along the way, but all three of those changes seemed to be necessary. Even if I slept with Josy three times in Episode 7, I still needed to have sex with her again in Episode 8 to trigger the red sweatshirt.

This was back in 8.0, but I doubt it's changed (unless there was a bug).

View attachment 1749809

#Bestgirl
I don't count myself among Bella's fans, but even I can admit she looks gorgeous in this preview. I'm still more interested in what her threadbare excuse for visiting him will be, however. :p

but it doesn't work like that, there is no system check, the output is always the same: at that moment, regardless of affinity, Quinn gives up MC, even an MC in that moment DIK. it's the timing that is strange

in that chapter one of the two stories would be anyway marked, no player will be able to carry on both stories, everyone will have to choose between Jill and Quinn (Others)

the fact that Quinn acts before, serves to make the game choose and not the player, and we are talking about an anticipated choice of a couple of hours of gameplay, not more.

so it has essentially two effects:
-forcing to replay from the seventh chapter the players interested in Quinn (who will get rid of Jill at that point, deciding "not to fight for her")
-bring to a dead end the dikish players who hoped to correct Jill, who will get to her ending and be dumped in front of Tybalt.
As Chip noted, Jill won't ask a DIK MC to dinner with her friends in the first place. So in order to close both paths automatically you'd need to convert from Neutral to DIK using only the two Major Choices in Episode 8. That's unlikely, but admittedly possible if you were already near the edge.

So it's probably an edge case, but as you note it is weird that DPC forces borderline DIKs to drop Quinn here if their Affinity has momentarily slid across the border. I guess that's what they get for playing with poor Jill's heart that way.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I don't count myself among Bella's fans, but even I can admit she looks gorgeous in this preview. I'm still more interested in what her threadbare excuse for visiting him will be, however. :p
Yeeeees, join the dark side my friend, soon you will see the way.

palpatine-smile.gif

I think she'll just sneak in through the back like Jill did, another walk of shame is probably not on her to do list right now :LOL:.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
There's an even simpler solution though, godking: commit to Quinn's path and to hell with Jill. You know you want to! Do that and you'll start to feel more optimistic about the Others path, I'm sure.
I will have one pure DIK Others route by the time the next chapter is released. That and my neutral affinity DIK status Jillybean run are the only two I have planned until I have chapter 9 in my hand and see what's what.

I wish Cathy didn't end Bella, would be nice to go all in on the old ladies...Bella, Jade, Cathy, Sandy, Nicole, Nora, and saving the best for last MADAME!

Reactions: Pendrell

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020

View attachment 1749809

#Bestgirl
Radiance
An honest to god, god damn glow from Bella. Pure goddess right there. No fucking wonder she was married, Fuckface is in for a good time.
Bella is getting younger and younger with each episode. In this render, she looks like Sage's age, lol.
Smiling and general happiness will do that. Loads of those comparisons around on the internet where everyday people look at a camera and then the photographer show them puppies, or ask them to call their SO and say "i love you" etc etc and they just light up. Its like they shed a decade or two in a blink of an eye.

Why can't folk see her smile ?! :eek::oops: It's not like the other ones that's granted but it is there... :KEK:
Yep, she doesn't look concerned or nervous to me at all. She looks... for lack of a better word, lively :LOL:.
That's what worries me.
This is my bet what some people are thinking :KEK:
axehappy.png
Dont you just love a smile? The axe shes holding behind her back is cleverly hidden, soon so she can feel alive again.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Great, I just got an another facepalm from AchedCroissant :cry:. But you right I was to rude, it was not obvious choice for "Everyone", just for 70% of the player base:devilish::p:ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AchedCroissant

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
This is my bet what some people are thinking :KEK:
axehappy.png

Dont you just love a smile? The axe shes holding behind her back is cleverly hidden, soon so she can feel alive again.
Thinking ? That might be... but what I asked was why they don't see the smile ? This axe murderer theory is also very thin :unsure: BTW I really can't make any sense of this pic... :KEK: Is this a take from an F grade " movie " ? :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
It is aimed at these folks... if you are one of them then at you too ;) I think he's laughing his ass off about the fact this is still going on after so much time passed already by the time that statement was made... oh well what good does a well placed red herring right ?! :KEK:
Thinking of it, I started lurking around this thread little back before EP5, It would have been funny to see the panic in recovering Acting Lessons players eyes when Derek asks for a lighter with that maniacal expression on his face :KEK:
I bet DPC had a chuckle setting that up.
He's been doing it from early on, and I still giggle when I see it.
I think if something happened to Rio there would be a fan uprising of biblical proportions.
I know I'm probably in a minority, but I really like the idea of her showing up a couple months down the line with an obvious baby bump, and confiding to Camila that it was MC's doing during their party night. She likes to lounge in sweatshirts, she might be able to hide it from the sisters for a while, especially as winter is approaching. Being outside in the sorority skimpy costumes may come to a significant pause.
Josy and Mona are must haves for season 3. Especially Mona, she was hot as all hell in season 1 then she just dipped off never to be seen again.
Wasn't Mona in the background working at the old folks' home?
Am I the only weird one that never changed Quinn's pet name for the MC from 'pervert'? :BootyTime:
Well, I am a pervert, so I have both Rio and Quinn call him 'husband'.

View attachment 1749809

#Bestgirl
Bella is getting younger and younger with each episode. In this render, she looks like Sage's age, lol.
Happiness can have that effect on somebody's appearance. My money is on this exclusively being a Bella-path render, she's there for the man she loves. Unless, somehow, she walked in and found Jill dripping from the previous night's activities with MC. She loves Jill, too, it could be her reaction to Jill getting some deep dicking.

Deep Dicking. Honestly, it's not like you need an excuse to see the person you're romantically involved with.

I still wonder who is meeting who here. Burke doesn't feel right, MC has no real reason to be awkward, and Sage shouldn't likely look as pissed. Their reactions would make perfect sense if it was Tybalt welcoming the guests into their home in his typical smarm-laden manner. The lack of fake tan on the hand sorta derails that thought. I rather look forward to finding out the specifics in this scene.

And you think people who already do mix mods have the grey matter to READ ??? :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
Dude, they can't even read the 1st post for fucking solutions to common problems, they aren't going to pick a random post 1800 pages down the line to start reading.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes