schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
For my first playthrough, I always go with gut feeling as well and I liked it and was fine with the outcome (except completely missing out on Sage, honestly what were I thinking. :FacePalm:Fingers crossed for a last last chance at the halloween party).

However after all the searching this thread and reading walkthroughs, I'm afraid my judgement will not be unclouded anymore when I pick up my blind playthrough again once the new update hits, which is kinda sadge..

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I don't count myself among Bella's fans, but even I can admit she looks gorgeous in this preview. I'm still more interested in what her threadbare excuse for visiting him will be, however. :p
You don't like Bella, you don't like Jaye, two of the most gorgeous female characters in the VN history. Hell you seem unimpressed by Sage as well, I am starting to question your taste in women. :Kappa:

theDuke

Aug 19, 2017
-Interlude- ......they sure know how to fucking tease!
Can't wait for season 3, this game is a masterpiece

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
So said the defiler... :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Funny thing, its been a username I've been using since like 12yo (31 now), but for the life of me don't know for sure what the word play its supposed to be .

'd3' its easy = Diablo 3, from growing up playing Diablo 1&2, but can't really remember the word play for 'philer'. You might be right it could be Defiler was take on some game, or platform, I just keep using it for nostalgia reasons. :KEK:

It'll be his lasts words before i fucking kill him in his own house

May I suggest arson?

• Haha
Reactions: lipe2410 and sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Funny thing, its been a username I've been using since like 12yo (31 now), but for the life of me don't know for sure what the word play its supposed to be .

'd3' its easy = Diablo 3, from growing up playing Diablo 1&2, but can't really remember the word play for 'philer'. You might be right it could be Defiler was take on some game, or platform, I just keep using it for nostalgia reasons. :KEK:

May I suggest arson?
I dunno how perverted you were at the grumpy old man age of 12 ( :KEK: ) but on this pirate site " Defiler " checks a lot of boxes... :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: NebulousShooter

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Nuff said...

Also if some of you detectives around here can analyze the reflection in Bella's eyes so we can know at what she's looking...:KEK:
That look is thinking that things are pretty good between MC and Bella. A late night booty call by Bella is the best late night booty call.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
The way bella smiles most likely means she is invited to the helloween party. I think the MC will spell the beans to derek that he decided to date bella(If this path was chosen).

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hi, bro, I just had another idea, so hear me out :ROFLMAO:: Changing your pfp into the queen is making your preaching less effective and convincing; like before when your username had more letters in it, your avatar a picture of a dude, I saw you praise herMajesty and thought to myself: Nice, this gentleman admires Bella, too. Now if I see a new account with Bella as pfp, I would probably be like: Huh, another Bella simp.

"this guy, disguised as a lover of goth girl..." :BootyTime:

Not bad advice, lesson learned through the Cathy incident: I followed neither; My heart and DIK were all "Nah, you are not interested" but my brain casually "emm, let's see those scenes"; then Fuckface was dumped by Bella and I had to start from two episodes earlier :HideThePain: Heart and DIK must have cursed many times
Bella SIMP :KEK: This simping around never stops :p:LOL:

I don't agree on the Cathy incident... I smelled it from miles away... so when I was on Bella :love: or Jill :love: round I did not go with the " option " :ROFLMAO: I listened to my brain instead of Heart or DICK :KEK:

• Wow
Reactions: Catlyn

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
DPC's rendats really covay emotions, you can see from the new and old picture of Bella, that she is really happy. The MC made her feel young and in love again.

Besides being a gorgous women, Bella is really smart and wise. I personlliy would fall for her easily. As I mentioned previouslly, her reltionship with the MC would be intreasting one, since she will fill the mother figure he didn't have.
I strongly agree, although I disagree with the mother thing. I think they are both smarter than that. Over time it would be one of two tired old saws by a few observers not close to them:
1.) Oh, well of course, Bella traded up for a new model.
2.) Oh, well of course, he never grew up with a proper mother.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes