znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I'm the self-appointed leader of the Bella club. I've been here since the very beginning and we will continue to make the club bigger by spamming Bella is love, Bella is life posts like this one. Also by changing our profile pictures to represent the beauty that is the queen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In this VN, she was probably the first character I was smitten with. Of course this VN is so amazing at delivering many things for many people that well, the variety is huge.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I'm just starting my first playthrough and I would like to pick choices closest to myself without worrying about the dik and chick system. Does this game punish you if you don't commit to a certain path? Like will I miss out on all the special dialogue?
Recommend you have path saves for each LI. It will help you explore the game more.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I strongly agree, although I disagree with the mother thing. I think they are both smarter than that. Over time it would be one of two tired old saws by a few observers not close to them:
1.) Oh, well of course, Bella traded up for a new model.
2.) Oh, well of course, he never grew up with a proper mother.
I'm very attrected to bella, besides being good looking. She has a very good personlity, and despite her not showing her emotion, she is very emotional. She is also an honest caring person in general. The MC is lucky to have such good women(All girls in the game) besides bella.

I'm really intreasted in the direction season 3 will take. The mc has a chance to either make some of the girls really fall hard for him, or to break and shetter their hearts completly. Sage, Jill, Maya and Josy basiclly found their confidence thanks to our MC here. With quinn I don't know (Didn't romance her yet).

Don't understand why she isn't one of the LI.

Reactions: znar25

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I'm the self-appointed leader of the Bella club. I've been here since the very beginning and we will continue to make the club bigger by spamming Bella is love, Bella is life posts like this one. Also by changing our profile pictures to represent the beauty that is the queen.

Sit down, fren. Because I am the president of the Bella club. :Kappa:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
You don't like Bella, you don't like Jaye, two of the most gorgeous female characters in the VN history. Hell you seem unimpressed by Sage as well, I am starting to question your taste in women. :Kappa:
If this was Crusader Kings 2, I would have called a Crusade on his ass. Not liking Bella AND Jaye?! Blasphemous! :Kappa:

Reactions: NebulousShooter

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Which means that a lot of people are disobeying the First Commandment - Never work thyself into being a simp.

Those sinners must be punished accordingly, the Ten Commandments weren't created for no fucking reason. :Kappa:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes