ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Says the simp who likes a goblin and another girl's girlfriend
That's the problem with these "comebacks" of yours , Weak like Quinn's smart ass response toward MC after she got the feeling for him :ROFLMAO:.

first of all : It's an Elf, I simp for an Elf:ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2022-01-22 14-10-52-90.jpg
Second : I "love" ( simping :D ) Josy, not her girlfriend:p
BeingADIK 2022-01-22 17-44-59-33.jpg

so, try again:ROFLMAO::p
BeingADIK 2022-01-22 14-17-36-43.jpg

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
OK, but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OFT you are mean to the Bella fans. But it's a good photo montage.:ROFLMAO:(y)

The right eye shows a scene of two people changing clothes, and the left eye shows three guys. I'm guessing that Isabella came by to help some DIK's, probably including the MC, with the Halloween costumes.:unsure:

Her facial expression looks happy to me. Perhaps in this scene Isabella is experiencing what it would have been like to watch her own children preparing for Halloween.:D

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I miss the time when you were my other half :cry: , and not my adversary:ROFLMAO:. But I accept it's you rebel phase, because of that Blue haired girl. :devilish:
And I miss when you were not a Jill fan knowing that it is one of the most toxic fandoms that the thread has always had... When we defended Maya and Josy with blood, sweat and tears, and now you just became another hater... Yes, I am the one who has changed

• Sad
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
And I miss when you were not a Jill fan knowing that it is one of the most toxic fandoms that the thread has always had... When we defended Maya and Josy with blood, sweat and tears, and now you just became another hater... Yes, I am the one who has changed
I'm still not a Maya hater, so that's inaccurate. :ROFLMAO:.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I tried that game SL at its first release; the writing was tedious and artwork mediocre. surprisingly, the Dev got into VN world quite early but didn't seems to improve his rendering skills (We are dangerously off topic here... so Hooray, Being a DIK has the best render quality among VNs). I follow less than ten games here; so my reaction when I see people complain about BADIK being poorly written (certain points are not unfounded): seriously, man, it's not like we have a lot of options here. :HideThePain:
The artwork is certainly an issue of Mr. Dots, this is his third game and he still uses the same character model for the main LI. No tweaks, no changes - absoutely nothing different other than the haircut.

Writing has always been his biggest weakness though - it was outright bad in Melody and headscrathing in Dating My Daughter and I think the problem is related to him just trying to fit in way too many characters in every story and ends up watering it up.

So techincally, as bad as DPC is at writing at times, he is still miles better than Mr. Dots at it.

Jan 16, 2020
Oh, Hell yeah :D

I tried that game SL at its first release; the writing was tedious and artwork mediocre. surprisingly, the Dev got into VN world quite early but didn't seems to improve his rendering skills (We are dangerously off topic here... so Hooray, Being a DIK has the best render quality among VNs). I follow less than ten games here; so my reaction when I see people complain about BADIK being poorly written (certain points are not unfounded): seriously, man, it's not like we have a lot of options here. :HideThePain:

MC found James for Bella finally, she is in ecstasy. :cry:
Woah what the hell? The guy in her eyes has a beard and that green cap much like the guy MC saw while drunk at her house. DPC is either playing games or Bella has to decide. Can't wait for this episode! /s

Last edited:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Woah what the hell? The guy in her eyes has a beard and that green cap much like the guy MC saw while drunk at her house. DPC is either playing games or Bella has to decide. Can't wait for this episode!
Our homie Stephen (or as AchedCroissant likes to call him "my man Burker") is about to tap that ass in MC's room. :Kappa:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Woah what the hell? The guy in her eyes has a beard and that green cap much like the guy MC saw while drunk at her house. DPC OFT is either playing games or Bella has to decide. Can't wait for this episode!

FTFY

:KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes