fasdfaq123

Sep 6, 2020
the flower wall is not as beautiful as this brick wall though

ep8_ending9.jpg
Umm... The rendering is interesting. I think it's just to show that Rionna's stalker is still there and also knows about the shady business he has. But the one that intrigues me is Caroline. The profile we have so far is: she does threesomes and (possibly) buys drugs. This doesn't say much about her either, but enough to get an idea. Now I hope Fuckface can give her a few "lessons" in public morality.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Catlyn

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I'm rellay curious about MC's classmates in his newest class, I hope we can get class together with some of the new girls, especially Carolyn, and maybde some class with Rio too

ffsage

Apr 2, 2020
GATHER UP LADS!!

After my long research, I managed to get the release date.

When did DPC drop Episode 7? April 23, 2021.

And when did we get first preview of Episode 8? May 29, 2021. Approximately 1 month later after Episode 7 was released.

Here

View attachment 1219455
And when did we get the third preview of the Episode 8? About 1 month later after the first one. June 28, 2021.

Here

View attachment 1269595
Episode 8 was released on November 19, 2021. About 5 months and three weeks later after first preview. (I think first previews are extremely significant cause it shows the dev has started working on it.)

So based on the information above lets take a look where we are at the development of Episode 9.

We did get the first preview on March 8, 2022.

Here

View attachment 1693679
And surprisingly we got our third preview about one month later after the first one just like Episode 8!!

Here

View attachment 1749809
Is it a coincidence?? I really don't think so.

So all that means DPC is developing Episode 9 at the same pace as Episode 8. And considering he released the Episode 8 5 months and three weeks later after he dropped the first preview, we can expect the same for Episode 9.

He dropped first preview on March 8, 2022 as I said above. 5 months and three weeks later equals to beginning of the September. And this guy always drops his updates on Friday. Sooo the release date is...

SEPTEMBER 2, 2022!

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
GATHER UP LADS!!

After my long research, I managed to get the release date.

When did DPC drop Episode 7? April 23, 2021.

And when did we get first preview of Episode 8? May 29, 2021. Approximately 1 month later after Episode 7 is released.

Here

And when did we get the third preview of the Episode 8? About 1 month later after the first one. June 28, 2021.

Here

Episode 8 is released on November 19, 2021. About 5 months and three weeks later after first preview. (I think first previews are extremely significant cause it shows the dev has started working on it.)

So based on the information above lets take a look where we are at the development of Episode 9.

We did get the first preview on March 8, 2022.

Here

And surprisingly we got our third preview about one month later after the first one just like Episode 8!!

Here

Is it a coincidence?? I really don't think so.

So all that means DPC is developing Episode 9 at the same pace as Episode 8. And considering he released the Episode 8 5 months and three weeks later after he dropped the first preview, we can expect the same for Episode 9.

He dropped first preview on March 8, 2022 as I said above. 5 months and three weeks later equals to beginning of the September. And this guy always drops his updates on Friday. Sooo the release date is...

SEPTEMBER 2, 2022!
1jPt.gif

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Ja? Well.. It's not a theory or smth just calculation
Welp it's not brain surgery to add approximately 6 months to the latest release date... and pray that all things go smoothly... this doesn't need any " research " just some common sense :KEK: It's called a model... ;) Due to it's theme I would still go with late October by the way... and before you ask I don't really care what the math says... life has got this funny way to fuck up anything planned forward... so yeah here we are :p Hopefully DPC won't get blown to smithereens alongside with Europe by some mad fucker... :eek: that would " delay " your math result now wouldn't it ? :unsure::censored:

ffsage

Apr 2, 2020
Welp it's not brain surgery to add approximately 6 months to the latest release date... and pray that all things go smoothly... this doesn't need any " research " just some common sense :KEK: It's called a model... ;) Due to it's theme I would still go with late October by the way... and before you ask I don't really care what the math says... life has got this funny way to fuck up anything planned forward... so yeah here we are :p Hopefully DPC won't get blown to smithereens alongside with Europe by some mad fucker... :eek: that would " delay " your math result now wouldn't it ? :unsure::censored:
Yeah dude you must definitely be fun at parties

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeah dude you must definitely be fun at parties
Welp I don't see how you get from A to B but... who cares ! :LOL: This is a lesson about life vs. math problems ;) There are some factors that you might have to consider before you make such bold assumptions OR statements leaning upon math solely and they don't have to be " fun " as you would put it all the time... :WeSmart:

Just for your information I'm a really funny fucker at parties... too :KEK:

ffsage

Apr 2, 2020
Welp I don't see how you get from A to B but... who cares ! :LOL: This is a lesson about life vs. math problems ;) There are some factors that you might have to consider before you make such bold assumptions OR statements leaning upon math solely and they don't have to be " fun " as you would put it all the time... :WeSmart:

Just for your information I'm a really funny fucker at parties... too :KEK:
Oh yeah!? :) I get your point but I'm sure you're gonna call it a lucky guess when it get released.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Oh yeah!? :) I get your point but I'm sure you're gonna call it a lucky guess when it get released.
No there is no lucky guess this is a model... and as I wrote a 6 months ( approx ) release schedule does not need " research " or anything hocus pocus other than common sense... If you get it right I definitely won't remember it coz I'm not a jackass who stares into the void up until there is fresh material from DPC :KEK: Couldn't care less when THE ACTUAL RELEASE DAY is... when it's time DPC will drop it and I would collect it when I'm around... don't think I would haste it either... when the masterfappers first wave is over I will still have time to fuck around with something else than Being a DIK... it ain't a race for me ;)

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
And I miss when you were not a Jill fan knowing that it is one of the most toxic fandoms that the thread has always had... When we defended Maya and Josy with blood, sweat and tears, and now you just became another hater... Yes, I am the one who has changed
Jill fans aren't the problem, it's everyone else being jealous they chose the wrong girl or that they think they can stand her up to fuck strippers and she'll be OK with it.

Jill and the MC is Incestuous Destiny.

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
NEW WALKTHROUGH

I know there are already a few walkthroughs available but if you are like me and find it difficult to follow all the branching through the text, I have made a free workflow walkthrough where you can visually see the branching and navigate your way through the free roam events.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let me know what you all think:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
NEW WALKTHROUGH

I know there are already a few walkthroughs available but if you are like me and find it difficult to follow all the branching through the text, I have made a free workflow walkthrough where you can visually see the branching and navigate your way through the free roam events.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let me know what you all think:
I love it! The walkthrough looks like it is a part of Zoey's journal.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes