sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Torrent link is down :(
So download it from the many other options... :rolleyes:
That actually suggests that then the plan would have been revealed.:unsure:
Obviously... if the plan was to not go through college " pretending " then they didn't even have to say shit about their " bromance " it would have been in the spotlight for everyone to see anyways :LOL:
If DPC wants the MC to end up rich and being part of a respected and influential family, it's enough to lead the Lynette Diary storyline to his family and let him inherit 50% of the Hotel... MC's grandfather can be just as big a name as any of the other rich and well known families.
:oops: I'm rich ?!? :oops::oops::oops: I'M RICH !!!!! :love:.....

Who gives a fuck ?... I just need my life as it was... ;):KEK:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Does anyone have some save files for different routes?
Thanks in advance
BTW, the link to the saves was on the OP under Extras :)
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Seasons 1, 2, and the start of 3. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Brawler Skills/Derek Cheats/Magnar Bonuses/Picture Frames and Wallet Quantity unlocked for all routes, with the exception of all Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses still remaining). Mansion Repair Completed for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper/Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as Music Favorites/PetNames/Ringtones/Wallpapers. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "Episode 9 start" saves, there is no Episode 9 yet, just "End of Interlude" saves. All save files contain the following routes.

- Dik Sage Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest as well as every Side Girl Possible. I chose to commit to Sage at the end of Crossroads, but if I can pursue others, then I will, until it is no longer viable. Total Man-Whore route.

- Dik Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I used to pursue Sage as my Love Interest but chose not to commit at the end of Episode 8 in order to keep pursuing every side chick possible. Total Man-Whore.

- Dik Sage Path : In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue side girls in this route.

- Neutral Maya and Josy: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. I also embrace the current throuple relationship with the 2 Lesbian Love Interests, Maya and Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route

- Neutral Maya Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Josy in any way if I can help it. Only Maya. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route. As of now there is no way to pursue a Solo Route with Maya (I see this route being scrapped in the long run)

- Neutral Josy Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Maya in any way if I can help it. Only Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route. As of now there is no way to pursue a Solo Route with Josy (I see this route being scrapped in the long run)

- Chik Jill and Bella: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue the 2 Best-Friend Love Interests, Jill and Bella. . I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route. I choose to pursue Bella by the end of Episode 8 in hopes of bringing Jill back around (Not likely, I see this route being scrapped in the long run)

- Chik Jill Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Jill as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Bella Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Bella as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

Side Note for "Dik Sage Hots and Sides": This routes is mainly preserved to see the drama unfold between Sage and Jade in Episode 9 when it drops. As well as to have your cake and to eat it too with Sage and all the Side Girls (If possible, if not then this route will be scrapped in the long run). If you aren't interested then you can pretty much just ignore this save all together.

Side Note for "Dik Sage Path": If it turns out that getting a hand-job from Jade in Episode 3 and Punching Tybalt in Episode 5 has negative effects on your future relationship with Sage, then I will go back and change my choices (Mind you theses choices were made in the pursuit of Permanent DIK affinity) . I hope you guys won't mind the missing bars at the end of DIK scale but this route is for Sage only. Hopefully nothing will come of these choices since I did not pursue Jade any further after the classroom hand-job. And since you fuck Sage on Tybalt's bed, I'm hoping she won't mind that you pop him in the mouth.

Side Note for Maya/Josy Solo Routes: If it turns out that it's best to "Remain Friends" in Episode 4 and then "Have Feelings For Maya/Josy" in Episode 5 in order to get a proper solo route for Maya/Josy, in the long run, then I will go back and change my choices. But for now, I'll stay in the throuple in order to obtain sex scenes with each girl in their respective route. At this point in the story, it's highly unlikely that we'll be getting our solo routes. I will hold on to these saves in case they're needed for girl specific sex scenes (much like their first threesome) But for everyone that uses my saves, it's probably safe to delete both of them.

Side Note for "Chik Jill and Bella": All context included, this route is likely dead in the water. I will keep it up so everyone has a save they could use to see how the drama unfolds. But other than that, it's probably safe to delete as well. I don't see Jill coming back around, nor do I see Bella letting Jill into their relationship.

Side Note for all Saves: Episodes 1-8 Saves and Season 1&2 Persistent will be stored in separate folder labeled "BeingaDIK-1535311494" whereas the Interlude Start Saves, Episode 9 Start Saves as well as Season 3 Persistent will be stored in a folder named "BeingaDIKSeason3-Patreon-1535311494". The numbers at the end may be different for you. Your Renpy saves can be found here . DO NOT attempt to put Season 1&2 files into the new Interlude. It will cause errors.

Side Note for Transfer Data: This file is the binary data for the saves stated above that will be stored for import in Season 3. This file is stored in a folder labeled "persistent" in your Renpy Saves folder. Your Renpy saves can be found here . If you are unable to figure out where to find/store this file, despite the link, then to avoid confusion, it's best to load the "Episode 8 End Saves" in Season 1-2 of Being a DIK, then save the binaries in game when prompted. Your computer will take care of the rest for you. You just have to click "Import" in the Main Menu of Season 3 (Interlude)

Topper69

May 16, 2020
From what I just read, I suspect that Chad and Troy planned to steal the guitar from the MC. They both wanted to have their own room.:rolleyes:

Troy says that Chad's application (for a place to sleep, I assume) could have been better planned. :unsure:

Chad: "There's no way we could have done that."
Wasn't this in EP8 when MC already left the dorms? I all the times thought Troy is talking about a new new roomate since he is also mentioning a nerd which I would not connect to the MC.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
From what I just read, I suspect that Chad and Troy planned to steal the guitar from the MC. They both wanted to have their own room.:rolleyes:

Troy says that Chad's application (for a place to sleep, I assume) could have been better planned. :unsure:

Chad: "There's no way we could have done that."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If this was true their plan was stupid and it blew up in their face. They worked so hard to get Tremolo to leave the dorm and what did they get for it? Many punches to the face and Troy has to live with a nerd now, probably that geek that threw a drink at Derek. Hmm. Thinking about it he might be Magnar's roomie. Well, whoever it is I hope he laughs like Lewis Skolnick while he is reading his physics textbook.

• Haha
Reactions: NebulousShooter

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
So all this talk about Burgmeisters and Royces and whatnot for me thinking.

What exactly was Rusty's plan for the DIKs? Their entire existence was funded by his father, so once he graduates he'd leave, assuming they stuck with new maggots every semester, 12 brothers with a non functional fraternity.

And then the poor HOTs would crawl back to the Jockers.

Rusty doesn't seem like a bad guy or an idiot so surely he would have thought this through at some point.

I guess it doesn't matter since Jesus M Christ came to save the day, and the DIKs and the HOTs. What can't this man do?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I just thought of the possibility and how it might play in Jill's psychology :ROFLMAO: what's with the talk about the inheritance and becoming rich :HideThePain:
Dunno ask the others who and why came up with this inheritance nonsense :KEK: not that money has any relevance to Fuckface... :rolleyes:

Jill :love: ??? What happened to Bella :love: and her Axe Murderer version ??? :oops::rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
what's with the talk about the inheritance and becoming rich
That's just a possible reason for being a member of a influential family like the Burgmeister's. If MC only needs to come from such a family it's enough Jill will find out who MC's grandfather is, that can perfectly be achieved with Lynette's diary, Lynette was already in front of Jill's parental home in a photo. Jill will most likely be one of the people that know Lynette's friends.

Reactions: Catlyn

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Since when was GD considered as slow ? Or MegaUp ? :eek: :KEK:
I have no idea what GD is, and while Mega isn't inherently bad, it's got transfer limits with delays added in. I don't assume everybody has a VPN they can just hop around with, and we're talking 18GB for chapters 1 & 2. A torrent is simply going to work, and it should flood in relatively painlessly. Mega and the like might be good for smaller games, but not for BaDIK.

Reactions: ename144

ZaphodB

Dec 9, 2017
Any hints for the code for the diary in the Interlude?
Zoey has a great arse. If she joins the HOTS I'll demand a repeat of Sage's game.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Any hints for the code for the diary in the Interlude?
Zoey has a great arse. If she joins the HOTS I'll demand a repeat of Sage's game.
2575, and the locations of the pics must be somewhere in this thread too, but you can find them looking for magazines...

Reactions: ZaphodB

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I have no idea what GD is, and while Mega isn't inherently bad, it's got transfer limits with delays added in. I don't assume everybody has a VPN they can just hop around with, and we're talking 18GB for chapters 1 & 2. A torrent is simply going to work, and it should flood in relatively painlessly. Mega and the like might be good for smaller games, but not for BaDIK.
Google Drive and MegaUp not MEGA !!! He was looking for the compressed versions torrent which was put up by Techstar and is a 4.41 GB stretch... now what is working from that post is Pixeldrain MediaFire and occasionally GoFile for relatively fast file transfer... but as the post itself says I have the Google Drive link which can be considered fast and MegaUp is about the same speed for me :KEK:

In case of the regular version I say go with the torrent but I'm not so sure you get it faster than fast file servers... ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes