Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I have not played Interlude yet, just finished up a few playthroughs of seasons 1 and 2. I noticed Interlude is about Zoey's story. Does it actually integrate things from Season 1 and 2?
No. None of the choices you made in Seasons 1 or 2 affect anything in the Interlude. There are a few characters from Season 1 and 2 that appear. But the only ones who are significant are Zoey and the MC (and him for only part of the time). It is assumed that a couple of the choices made in the Interlude will have some effect on Episode 9 of Season 3. How much of an effect is unknown until it comes out.

ExorcistBoi

Jun 18, 2018
Man, the ending of Season 2 was such a ride. I'm on Isabella Route on my CHICK run and on Sage route on my DIK run, and both are winding down a wacky road. Especially with the reveal on Sage's parents.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Question about MC-Maya scene in S8.

Does it still happen if you're friendzoned?
I don't know which scene you're referring to, but if you are just friends with Maya and Josy, you won't see any sex scenes with either of them. You have to be in a relationship with both of them to see anything in that regard.

Reactions: dalli_x
Jan 16, 2020
Man, the ending of Season 2 was such a ride. I'm on Isabella Route on my CHICK run and on Sage route on my DIK run, and both are winding down a wacky road. Especially with the reveal on Sage's parents.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have 3 saves. One with Sage/Jade, another with Bella/Jill and a third with all main LIs and every single HOE you can find. Let the shitshow commence :devilish:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
No. None of the choices you made in Seasons 1 or 2 affect anything in the Interlude. There are a few characters from Season 1 and 2 that appear. But the only ones who are significant are Zoey and the MC (and him for only part of the time). It is assumed that a couple of the choices made in the Interlude will have some effect on Episode 9 of Season 3. How much of an effect is unknown until it comes out.
I think to myself, so that in the interlude we set the affinity of Zoey. DIK or NEUTRAL. This could influence how Zoey will behave towards the LI and whether she fights aggressively or more passively for the MC's favor.

I still see the Orange Sky. DPC subtly hints that the MC could end up with a LI and a side girl. If the MC is in one of the three-way relationships with Josy and Maya, it could come to Orange Sky because in EP8 the MC perceives Josy and Maya as one LI even though they are two girls.

Now what does this have to do with Zoey? A DIK Zoey probably won't get along with CHICK LI's, but if she is neutral, Zoey could get along with all LI's.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I think to myself, so that in the interlude we set the affinity of Zoey. DIK or NEUTRAL. This could influence how Zoey will behave towards the LI and whether she fights aggressively or more passively for the MC's favor.
Sure... in a nutshell that's what this game is about :LOL:
I still see the Orange Sky. DPC subtly hints that the MC could end up with a LI and a side girl. If the MC is in one of the three-way relationships with Josy and Maya, it could come to Orange Sky because in EP8 the MC perceives Josy and Maya as one LI even though they are two girls.
I'm fairly certain that even if @ EP8 you didn't had the option to pick either J or M there will be enough time till the end to make them as a single LI... not sure it will stand this way if you were interested before :unsure: Blah ! 20 years ahead of us ... :p:KEK:
Now what does this have to do with Zoey? A DIK Zoey probably won't get along with CHICK LI's, but if she is neutral, Zoey could get along with all LI's.
Zoey is a DIK by default... you can force her to become somewhat softie... but fairly certain there won't be much love between her and the other LI's... just acceptance... maybe :rolleyes::p

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
but fairly certain there won't be much love between her and the other LI's... just acceptance... maybe :rolleyes::p
Oh, with Josy for sure. Our little sweety is nice to all. Jill is another story, I'm sure this would start a hell of a Drama. :ROFLMAO:
Not to forgett our lovely Quinn, they would become Tit-Sisters asap atleast on her DIK Route. :ROFLMAO:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Our little sweety is nice to all
Sure... but there can be a difference in being nice to someone and being nice to someone ... o_O does it look like the same ?! :eek: It sure as hell does... BUT ! if I'm just being nice to someone because that's what is expected from me ( reason does not matter ) or because I want to show folks around me that " I care ! " that won't be the same as if I were interested in someone genuinely ( friend or romantic... still don't matter ) or would it ?! :unsure::rolleyes::LOL:

• Thinking Face

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Sure... but there can be a difference in being nice to someone and being nice to someone ... o_O does it look like the same ?! :eek: It sure as hell does... BUT ! if I'm just being nice to someone because that's what is expected from me ( reason does not matter ) or because I want to show folks around me that " I care ! " that won't be the same as if I were interested in someone genuinely ( friend or romantic... still don't matter ) or would it ?! :unsure::rolleyes::LOL:
You're right about that. But with Josy, we know that she is nice to everyone at first. But Josy can also stand her ground and clearly say what she dislikes.:unsure:

Derek got to hear it once in EP8 at the library scene and Josy also stood up to Dawe at the Gym Cluck.:sneaky:(y)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You're right about that. But with Josy, we know that she is nice to everyone at first. But Josy can also stand her ground and clearly say what she dislikes.:unsure:

Derek got to hear it once in EP8 at the library scene and Josy also stood up to Dawe at the Gym Cluck.:sneaky:(y)
This one will be more troublesome than a cluck from a dimwit :KEK: And the case of Becky shows that she is on the brink to shed this skin of hers... Sooo... I'm not so sure that " Nice to everyone Josy " will come out to play when she realizes just what motivates Zoey... :p Catfight Kittyfight on the horizon even with Josy regardless of affinity in the long run ;):rolleyes:

Reactions: vogelbeest

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Or it could lead to a total different outcome when Zoey is a Chick. Zoey will jump Josy's Bones because Maya is/will maybe out of the picture if DPC decides to let her go. :unsure:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
In the path--depending on circumstances--when Jill decides to work at the Pink Rose, what would her stripper-name be?

1. Mercedes
2. Ophelia
3. Tiffany
4. Prudence
5. Destiny
6. Something else...(name it).

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DarkKiller

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
What the actual fuck??

I didn't pay attention before and thought this was photoshopped.

I cannot believe DPC thought this was okay to render. I won't be able to sleep in the dark for a week good job man!!
View attachment 1754032
So basically, Madame fans got full top cover and can't be criticized because of things like this? :LOL:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
way to start a new season. I feel like I've missed an entire season 2,5 or something. Who the fuck is Zoey
Dude! Are you for real?
It seems that you missed way than one saison here. You would as well restart to the beginning. Zoey is is the ex girlfriend and bestie to Tremolo or Fuckface as everyone here call him

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes