OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Playing through the dorm party again, I remembered how the scene with the feminists and the food reminded me of the movie PCU.

When the guys were complimenting them, Suzy and Minny actually looked friendly for the first time:

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png

The feminists at the party in PCU:

"It's like...if you're nice to them...they bring you things??" :KEK:

Side note: George Clinton is still the King of Funk

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Axe Murderer? It is hard to believe an intellectual such as yourself fell for that too. :BootyTime:
Quite the opposite... it actually is refreshening to read such bullshits... basing this whole idea on a former projects dark toned ending... plus the total inability to understand different types of people ( not every " cold " person equals Axe Murderer :KEK: ) leads to a funny read up on a bunch of people that gets sucked in into this void of BS and the general idea is for finding an escape route that one must create an even bigger bullshit :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Your " Bellatrix " story isn't an exception from this... BUT !!! the intent with your story is quite different so it's outclassing scenarios like the Axe Murderer with ease (y):WeSmart:Dunno actually what this Lara Croft parallel should be... the PSX LC was a pixelberg :KEK: and the later or remastered editions of LC stories look anything BUT Bella :love:... though as a fantasy cosplay it's way cool :whistle:

WHICH DOOR are we banging..... :oops:o_O..... unlocking again ?! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: Yeah yeah... Bella on my mind and in my heart.... and on my schlong :love::ROFLMAO:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
it was teasing pal, nothing was intended to be serious :Kappa:
I know :LOL: And I even mentioned this... which you did not get or missed or the two combined :KEK:

Difference is that some bullshits are " trying very hard " to make people take them serious :p With some folks they even succeed... the Kim Jong Cena from today is a prime example how an easy little theory becomes someone elses " reality " :ROFLMAO: It was rich to say the least :KEK:

Reactions: Catlyn

NewbieH4x

Jul 11, 2020
I really like the in-game background music, especially the tracks which plays during parties, not the third-party licensed music but the ones which are in the "Music" menu. Is there a way I can extract that music to play them standalone without launching the game?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I really like the in-game background music, especially the tracks which plays during parties, not the third-party licensed music but the ones which are in the "Music" menu. Is there a way I can extract that music to play them standalone without launching the game?
Unren it ! 2a9061a80882d8105b0d6066798e81fe.gif But actually you don't have to do it anymore... since many before you already did it just use the search and download it from this thread... :p

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
what is the difference between dik points and chick points? i mean what is the gameplay difference? and which path is better?
Yes! That one is better.

Seriously, either do your own thing, do multiple routes, or use a mod. Different people will give you different opinions on which path is best. But, in my opinion, there is no best path. No one path will give you everything, in hot-scene terms.

The main difference between DIK and CHICK points is purely in conversations. More attention is given to actual choices (variables are kept for a lot of them) and especially to Major Choices.

There are 3 Affinities that can be reached by your choices: DIK, CHICK, and NEUTRAL, and these can affect what happens with the ladies.

There are also 5 principal LI's for you to choose from, plus tons of side girls. And by the end of Episode 8, you WILL need to make a choice.

Of course, the Interlude has thrown another wrench into the machine, and your choices might be affected as the game moves into Episode 9.

Have fun. Most of us here do.

Last edited:

siliseric

Apr 3, 2022
Of course, the Interlude has thrown another wrench into the machine, and your choices might be affected as the game moves into Episode 9.
I have not played Interlude yet, just finished up a few playthroughs of seasons 1 and 2. I noticed Interlude is about Zoey's story. Does it actually integrate things from Season 1 and 2?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I have not played Interlude yet, just finished up a few playthroughs of seasons 1 and 2. I noticed Interlude is about Zoey's story. Does it actually integrate things from Season 1 and 2?
Not much... just about everything you did so far :LOL: OFC you won't see this in InterLube but when season 3 actually starts with episode 9..... :p:KEK:

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
What the actual fuck??

I didn't pay attention before and thought this was photoshopped.

I cannot believe DPC thought this was okay to render. I won't be able to sleep in dark for a week good job man!!
View attachment 1754032
Yeah, Jill's smile has been a controversial discussion in here for quite a while. I don't really understand why but it's just so uncanny :HideThePain:

I mean...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ffsage

Apr 2, 2020
Yeah, Jill's smile has been a controversial discussion in here for quite a while. I don't really understand why but it's just so uncanny :HideThePain:

I mean...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah additionally MC tells Catrin(the girl on swyper) he's over 6 feet. However he's actually shorter than so many girls in the game.

I wonder in which fucking country average girl height is more than 6 feet?? Even the Scandinavian women ain't that tall.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
What the actual fuck??

I didn't pay attention before and thought this was photoshopped.

I cannot believe DPC thought this was okay to render. I won't be able to sleep in the dark for a week good job man!!
View attachment 1754032
I love it, there is this creepy vibes, in her eyes and smile. May theory on this is always gonna be that She is a Vampire or Succubus:ROFLMAO:
She also have this, what always give me the same vibe too.:ROFLMAO:
She legit Creepy. Even MC tell her this when she say she watched him sleeping. :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes