sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Bro, MC is a Burgmeister :BootyTime:, which will be revealed in Season 3 finale like how they did Jon Snow in GoT, through his mom's diary while he is caught in a difficult situation, possibly with the company of a LI :unsure:: Lynette Bergmeister in her last moment, together with her grieving husband Neil, named their boy "Fuckface Bergmeister Neilson (or whatever Neil's last name is)". This is what Jill calls "Destiny" :HideThePain:, they are the B & R attending B & R and finding love in B & R. their moms were friends too (at least Lynette was friends with Miranda, mother of Bianca, and Vivian, mother of Carla)
And what ( :WutFace::KEK: ) if this little theory doesn't pan out ? :eek:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Nah, bro, if the game goes on for long enough everyone is eventually going to be reveled they are long lost, switched at birth, Burgmeister. Jill read the signs in her coffee cup, the same one she was going to bring to Bella in EP8, thats why she looked so shocked in that render.

She realized there are too many of them and the worst part, their letter does come first.

• Haha
Reactions: ename144 and sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Nah, bro, if the game goes on for long enough everyone is eventually going to be reveled they are long lost, switched at birth, Burgmeister. Jill read the signs in her coffee cup, the same one she was going to bring to Bella in EP8, thats why she looked so shocked in that render.

She realized there are too many of them and the worst part, their letter does come first.
A small world indeed... everyone is everyones cousin in one way or another :KEK:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Bro, MC is a Burgmeister :BootyTime:
Then he's a Burke.... He wouldn't be the first character that was revealed to be one in the story!
By the end of season 4 the college will be renamed as Burke Meister & Royce, just for the many Burke's on Campus.

Nah, the only possible blood relative on Campus is Rich, but even that is heavily based on speculation for now.
But MC being a Burgmeister or a Royce are just based on seriously wild guessing, there's no reason for it and no hints...

Reactions: RonnieBoi

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Then he's a Burke.... He wouldn't be the first character that was revealed to be one in the story!
By the end of season 4 the college will be renamed as Burke Meister & Royce, just for the many Burke's on Campus.

Nah, the only possible blood relative on Campus is Rich, but even that is heavily based on speculation for now.
But MC being a Burgmeister or a Royce are just based on seriously wild guessing, there's no reason for it and no hints...
Rich makes the most sense thus far, based on the hints - but I could absolutely see him being related to Rusty, too. Rich fits in with Jill's delusional Destiny crap, though. Find out that he (MC) is from a 'noble' (read: moneyed) house name would just cement everything in her demented psyche.

I personally think it's still coming, but not for Jill. Because it'd be the ultimate slap in the face to Tybalt. There's no way the game is done with him and the shenanigans.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Agree... especially with the last part... :KEK:
I know that's why I'm simping around with this :LOL:
Because it'd be the ultimate slap in the face to Tybalt. There's no way the game is done with him and the shenanigans
Although it's disgusting to say something like this but I sure do hope you are right and that little tosser get's what's coming to him with " interest " :KEK:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

Rich makes the most sense thus far, based on the hints - but I could absolutely see him being related to Rusty, too. Rich fits in with Jill's delusional Destiny crap, though. Find out that he (MC) is from a 'noble' (read: moneyed) house name would just cement everything in her demented psyche.

I personally think it's still coming, but not for Jill. Because it'd be the ultimate slap in the face to Tybalt. There's no way the game is done with him and the shenanigans.
I suspect the MC belongs to two wealthy families and the connection is Lynette. Lynette is said to have a Burgmeister/Burke ancestry. This could explain why Geoff (Burgmeister) is helping the MC at EP5's prep party and why Stephen (Burke) is not seeking punishment for the sprinkler attack. :unsure:

The funny thing is that while the MC is not purebred (Rusty puts a lot of stock in that), overall it would be above Rusty and Tybalt in terms of lineage because two rich families have already joined together in the MC (through Lynette). :rolleyes:

Many now think this way, it wouldn't work with Sage. In EP4, Quinn mentions to Tommy that they are not related by blood. Of course, that refers primarily to Josy and Tommy, but since Sage was adopted, it could also refer to Sage and the MC.:unsure:

But the most amazing thing is actually what Sage said to the MC when he asked Sage if she was pregnant. She said, well hopefully she's not. Why actually? If she was, the adoption would have to be annulled by a court.:unsure:

The problem with this is actually so that you could include the grandparents. What if MC grandfather is a half-breed and his grandmother too? Thus the MC could unite already 4 families by Lynette in itself. I think times in writing aloud about it. (Burgmeister, Burke, Smith and the fourth name could be that of Isabella's college, because that is still open). Thus the MC would definitely become the Limited Edition.:oops:

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I don't think the mc will end up wealthy through inheritance.

The idea of easy money flies in the face of his dad's upbringing, and is cemented by the example of the other characters in the game:
  • Even in the opening prologue to the game, the mc states, they don't have much, but they have each other (he and his dad), they had enough.
  • Lynette ran away from money to be with Neil.
  • Jill believes that money doesn't bring her the things that make her happy.
  • Tybalt thinks he's important because he has come into money, money that he in no way earned (whether he was adopted into the Burke's family like Sage or he was Jade's son from another marriage).
  • Rusty squandered his father's money and treated it like it was growing on trees.
  • Tommy rides Rusty's coattails, demanding that he make his dad give them more money.
  • Jade hates that Stephen can buy his title (honorary professor) and hasn't earned it properly.
  • The Royce's strict requirements because they were an "important" family seems to have lead to Lana's death.
And when the DIKs run out of money, they band together, put in hard work, and make something of themselves. Something they can be proud of, and they are proud; they feel good that they earned their new mansion and didn't have Rusty's dad just open his wallet.

So all of these wealthy families: The Burgmeisters, the Royce's, the Burke's, Lynette's dad and so on. None of them are really special, their kids are all fuck ups one way or another. So why would it even matter if the mc was just another wealthy kid?

The mc doesn't care about money, he doesn't even care if Jill's family is famous or wealthy.

And while we are finding out some people are related, like Jill is a Royce, Rusty is a Burgmeister, Sage is a Burke and so on, the theme of the game is not blood family, but the people you hold dear in life, those who support you in the good times and bad:

"Family."
"My dad once told me that a family is more than blood relations."
"Being related doesn't necessarily make you family."
"Family are the people who support you in your choices."
"Family will help you grow."
"Family doesn't give up on you in times of need."
"Family are the ones who love you for you..."
"...whoever that may be."
"Even if you lose your family..."
"...or if your family loses you."
"Don't stop."
"Find new ones to love and somewhere else to call home."

His brothers are the DIKs, his sisters are the HOTs, hell, even Jade is his mommy :sneaky:, and so on. And these are sisters he can fuck and not get into trouble with Patreon. :giggle:

No, I don't think the mc will turn out to be a Burke, Burgmeister, Royce or anything else of "importance". He already received his inheritance from his wealthy grandparents, it was a poxy 5K.

Now the rest is up to him.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't think the mc will end up wealthy through inheritance.

The idea of easy money flies in the face of his dad's upbringing, and is cemented by the example of the other characters in the game:
  • Even in the opening prologue to the game, the mc states, they don't have much, but they have each other (he and his dad), they had enough.
  • Lynette ran away from money to be with Neil.
  • Jill believes that money doesn't bring her the things that make her happy.
  • Tybalt thinks he's important because he has come into money, money that he in no way earned (whether he was adopted into the Burke's family like Sage or he was Jade's son from another marriage).
  • Rusty squandered his father's money and treated it like it was growing on trees.
  • Tommy rides Rusty's coattails, demanding that he make his dad give them more money.
  • Jade hates that Stephen can buy his title (honorary professor) and hasn't earned it properly.
  • The Royce's strict requirements because they were an "important" family seems to have lead to Lana's death.
And when the DIKs run out of money, they band together, put in hard work, and make something of themselves. Something they can be proud of, and they are proud; they feel good that they earned their new mansion and didn't have Rusty's dad just open his wallet.

So all of these wealthy families: The Burgmeisters, the Royce's, the Burke's, Lynette's dad and so on. None of them are really special, their kids are all fuck ups one way or another. So why would it even matter if the mc was just another wealthy kid?

The mc doesn't care about money, he doesn't even care if Jill's family is famous or wealthy.

And while we are finding out some people are related, like Jill is a Royce, Rusty is a Burgmeister, Sage is a Burke and so on, the theme of the game is not blood family, but the people you hold dear in life, those who support you in the good times and bad:

"Family."
"My dad once told me that a family is more than blood relations."
"Being related doesn't necessarily make you family."
"Family are the people who support you in your choices."
"Family will help you grow."
"Family doesn't give up on you in times of need."
"Family are the ones who love you for you..."
"...whoever that may be."
"Even if you lose your family..."
"...or if your family loses you."
"Don't stop."
"Find new ones to love and somewhere else to call home."

His brothers are the DIKs, his sisters are the HOTs, hell, even Jade is his mommy :sneaky:, and so on. And these are sisters he can fuck and not get into trouble with Patreon. :giggle:

No, I don't think the mc will turn out to be a Burke, Burgmeister, Royce or anything else of "importance". He already received his inheritance from his wealthy grandparents, it was a poxy 5K.

Now the rest is up to him.
Shazba, you are correct in your enumeration. But since the MC grew up in poverty and could receive an inheritance as an adult, his path would be different than Rusty and Tybalt's. What does the MC say to Maya as they lie on the campus lawn? If he suddenly became rich, he would help his father renovate the house, and his reward would be to make his father happy. Maya replies how selfless he is.

Strangely, later the DIK mansion is destroyed and Rusty's father does not pay for it. (An MC test)

Take Sage. Stephen and Jade would allow her to do the same as Tybalt, but Sage refuses. Sage, on the other hand, helps the MC learn how a sisterhood works. Jill also knows that money doesn't make you happy, and Lynette wanted to give up her family's money voluntarily.

Rusty and Tybalt grew up with their parents' money, but the MC did not.

I can well imagine something crucial happening in EP9. The MC could be given a choice: Tuition or a chance at a scholarship. He gives Maya the tuition and takes the chance on the scholarship. Selfless.

The MC should also not take money that is lying around carelessly. It doesn't make a good impression and is bound to attract attention.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
In EP4, Quinn mentions to Tommy that they are not related by blood. Of course, that refers primarily to Josy and Tommy, but since Sage was adopted, it could also refer to Sage and the MC.:unsure:
4a0e84e8b05f89292f824ae0d8f543f8bc98f9e6caa8b92ad726a798ef3600dc.gif
But the most amazing thing is actually what Sage said to the MC when he asked Sage if she was pregnant. She said, well hopefully she's not. Why actually?
Coz fucking around is easy up until it comes with consequences... duh ! :WeSmart: :KEK:
The problem with this is actually so that you could include the grandparents. What if MC grandfather is a half-breed and his grandmother too? Thus the MC could unite already 4 families by Lynette in itself. I think times in writing aloud about it. (Burgmeister, Burke, Smith and the fourth name could be that of Isabella's college, because that is still open). Thus the MC would definitely become the Limited Edition.:oops:
1686962_wtf.jpeg :KEK:
So why would it even matter if the mc was just another wealthy kid?
Exactly the right question to ask on this thread of all those interested chasing such incestous / blood relations theories... (y) Guess folks are really just bored out of their minds :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: shazba

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
There are innumerable ways that Maya's problem could be solved by the MC. Or by herself let's be honest. But an obvious one would be starting a scholarship fund in his mother's name for girls that have been disowned by their families. He could use the funds he received in his inheritance as initial seed capital and ask for donations from other sources. If he came into the meeting with the Burkes with this offer in hand and a plan to make the scholarship viable (like throwing a prep style fundraiser party at the new DIK house) it would probably go better than just showing up with Sage, hat in hand, sweating and stammering because he fucked her mother and then broke up with her yesterday. It would show that he has skin in the game rather than just skinning the wife.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
From what I just read, I suspect that Chad and Troy planned to steal the guitar from the MC. They both wanted to have their own room.:rolleyes:

Troy says that Chad's application (for a place to sleep, I assume) could have been better planned. :unsure:

Chad: "There's no way we could have done that."
That actually suggests that then the plan would have been revealed.:unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: yasenib and sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I could also give you another reason why the MC is asking Sage if she is pregnant. He wants to give her medicine that maybe pregnant women shouldn't take. That will be the best explanation.:geek:
Yeah right... our Fuckface is a genius who thinks with his DIK but is in fact smart enough to consider such viable problem sources at the whopping age of 19 !... :eek: That was meant as a joke Dalli a joke ! :KEK: Young fucks always find a reason to pick on girls feeling unwell with " you must be pregnant ! " coz it's the most considerate thing to say ! :p:LOL:
The blood relationship was brought into play by DPC himself.:rolleyes:
Sure... but not in a way as it is currently in the thread and in many folks' mind... :rolleyes:

StonedFish

Jun 3, 2017
Being a DIK [v0.8.2] [Dr PinkCake] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.
Original Win/Linux Size: 18.60 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 4.41 GB
- - - PIXELDRAIN -

Original Mac Size: 18.56 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 4.38 GB
- - - PIXELDRAIN

Edit: Updated to v0.8.2

More mirror For V0.8.0 (include MEGA) by Haremlover52. Thank for mirroring.

Very big thank to rpdl for supporting the Torrent!!

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
Torrent link is down :(

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Most important is we already know Lynette comes from a family that's well off financially. In the future MC either inherits or not, we don't know. But any more wealthy family ties like the Burgmeisters, the Burke's or the Royce's aren't needed at all for that inheritance, if it even happens. It's just looking for family ties that aren't needed to validate a possible inheritance.

If DPC wants the MC to end up rich and being part of a respected and influential family, it's enough to lead the Lynette Diary storyline to his family and let him inherit 50% of the Hotel... MC's grandfather can be just as big a name as any of the other rich and well known families.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes