shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

View attachment 1749809

#Bestgirl
Bit late to the party on this preview (basically I missed it).

She looks softer than usual, the eyes glistening a bit... Something has touch her heart, and I can't imagine what bullshit Fuckface could have pulled off to elicit that kind of reaction.

I've never subscribed to the "James is coming back" theory, but this look on her face. Has James returned?

:unsure:

What the actual fuck??

I didn't pay attention before and thought this was photoshopped.

I cannot believe DPC thought this was okay to render. I won't be able to sleep in the dark for a week good job man!!
View attachment 1754032
Just a mild case of possession...

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Bit late to the party on this preview (basically I missed it).

She looks softer than usual, the eyes glistening a bit... Something has touch her heart, and I can't imagine what bullshit Fuckface could have pulled off to elicit that kind of reaction.

I've never subscribed to the "James is coming back" theory, but this look on her face. Has James returned?

:unsure:
That's clearly MC's room, so even if James had returned and Bella was ecstatic, I doubt that'd be her reaction when facing MC, she would most likely dread the meeting and be a nervous wreck. Especially after their talk about commitment in the dinner date.

I showed the picture to a friend of mine who plays but doesn't hang out in the forum and he told me she looks like his girlfriend when she revealed that she was pregnant :unsure:.

I don't believe in both these theories, to me this is just Bella actually letting herself be happy and enjoy her time with MC instead of being worried and stressed all the time.

yasenib

Mar 12, 2020
guys, anyone knows if after the scenes in chapter 8 with Envy / Lily / Sandy are there any others planned for those girls? Envy is one of my favorite side girls, so it would be cool to have something to look forward to

Reactions: VOYEUR

Topper69

May 16, 2020
guys, anyone knows if after the scenes in chapter 8 with Envy / Lily / Sandy are there any others planned for those girls? Envy is one of my favorite side girls, so it would be cool to have something to look forward to
I guess this question can only be answered by DPC, but looking at the implementation of the Pink Rose and this girls so far I expect more content for them. At least we will see them at the Halloween party.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Isn't it weird that Quinn wants to pay the MC to come to Halloween as a slutty nurse, and Sage wants to pay the MC when he doesn't. I wonder why.
Quinn : ( it's a joke... I don't believe you never heard that in a somewhat similar situation... )
I would even pay for that to see such stupidity... :devilish::LOL:
Sage : don't embarrass me AND yourself ! I even pay you to not make such a fool outta yourself... :eek::rolleyes:

So that's why... :LOL:

Reactions: Walter Victor

ashencone

Sep 21, 2021
After my 2nd playthrough, I have arrived at one conclusion.
Being a DIK is less a game of "being a DIK" and more a game of "being a CHICK". 4 out of the 5 main love interests require you to be on the on the CHICK throughout most of your playthrough.
I am not saying it's a bad thing, since I am most likely a CHICK IRL. But still, when most CHICK options almost always ends up with you missing out on content, ("Party with no limits", "Get rid of the alphas", "Queen's restaurant number"...) a few more DIK choices would be appreciated. Like RIONA! Come on DPC, make it happen!
screenshot0027.png

Reactions: rocopc

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
After my 2nd playthrough, I have arrived at one conclusion.
Being a DIK is less a game of "being a DIK" and more a game of "being a CHICK". 4 out of the 5 main love interests require you to be on the on the CHICK throughout most of your playthrough.
I am not saying it's a bad thing, since I am most likely a CHICK IRL. But still, when most CHICK options almost always ends up with you missing out on content, ("Party with no limits", "Get rid of the alphas", "Queen's restaurant number"...) a few more DIK choices would be appreciated. Like RIONA! Come on DPC, make it happen!
View attachment 1754853

You are not required to be a Chick to have all five LIs as options. Neutral works, too. If you just keep a balance between the Chick and DIK major choices, you'll be locked into the Neutral affinity when you eventually get to the Flush Papers decision. Here's an example of the choices that will keep you on track with all the LIs (from my main playthrough):

Affinity Balance.png

Of course, there are many combinations. As long as you don't sway too far on either end of the scale by the time you get to the Fake ID decision, you can stay Neutral.

The choices you make outside of the major decisions have a far greater impact on which LIs are available as options, anyway. Yes, the game will present you with certain alternative actions, dialogues, and scenes depending on your affinity, but your affinity will affect the availability of side girls more than LIs.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
You are not required to be a Chick to have all five LIs as options. Neutral works, too. If you just keep a balance between the Chick and DIK major choices, you'll be locked into the Neutral affinity when you eventually get to the Flush Papers decision. Here's an example of the choices that will keep you on track with all the LIs (from my main playthrough):
In the game, a neutral player is regarded as a Chick player. How can we understand which player is chick and which is dik? By dialogs and available activities.
When the neutral talks to the Dik girls (Sage and Quinn), the neutral says as chick, not like dick. I believe that neutral is a hard version of chick, and not something in between a dik and a chick.

Oct 19, 2020

View attachment 1754890

Of course, there are many combinations. As long as you don't sway too far on either end of the scale by the time you get to the Fake ID decision, you can stay Neutral.

The choices you make outside of the major decisions have a far greater impact on which LIs are available as options, anyway. Yes, the game will present you with certain alternative actions, dialogues, and scenes depending on your affinity, but your affinity will affect the availability of side girls more than LIs.

It's ez to be neutral. On my main run and i recommend everyone; pick dik choice if leads for lewd stuff if not go for chick :D

Reactions: p22

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Yeah, Jill's smile has been a controversial discussion in here for quite a while. I don't really understand why but it's just so uncanny :HideThePain:

I mean...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
In the game, a neutral player is regarded as a Chick player. How can we understand which player is chick and which is dik? By dialogs and available activities.
When the neutral talks to the Dik girls (Sage and Quinn), the neutral says as chick, not like dick. I believe that neutral is a hard version of chick, and not something in between a dik and a chick.

Yes, the neutral is a Chick DIK, unless you start off a DIK, then the neutral becomes a DIK Chick, which is actually a neutral Chick and a neutral DIK, respectively, until the neutral becomes a hard Chick or a soft DIK, and then you're a stuck on the neutral neutral path.

:p

The problem is, or rather one of the problems, for there are many, a sizeable portion of which are continually clogging up the posts and pages in the BaDIK-related areas of F95, and especially, when unmoderated, the main thread, this.

The previous sentence makes sense. That is not the problem.

This is:

Choice.

Read it through again and you'll get it.

And which βββs among you caught the reference?

• Haha
Reactions: sixart and dalli_x

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Hey, genius, :Kappa:change the final hit to guys like Caleb, or even Tommy, I ain't no Tyball :ROFLMAO:, the Jill simp. then speaking of simps, there are many pretty girls in B & R, but we have only seen two simps (excluding MC) so far?: Tyball (Jill) and Bryan (Rio)
I had to use Tyball’s punch for the Will Smith slap montage! It’s one of the most iconic punches/moments in the game. :ROFLMAO:

But you’re right that was way too mean… Sorry sweet Carolyn (Bum Bum Bum), you’re not a bitch ass, watermelon fucking, fake accent/tan/teeth, Jill simping asshole! ;)

Is Riona’s stalker really named Bryan? :unsure: Or is that a name that we came up with like Goth girl. I don’t care what name DPC gives her she will always be Carolyn! :ROFLMAO:

Sep 21, 2017
i give up anybody got a GAME SAVE they can spare? i'm just gonna watch the fucking scenes using the mod and not fucking play anymore....so much hassle. all my saves gone to belle delphine's black hole ass....

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes