ZaphodB

Dec 9, 2017
Yeah, after being sleep-humped by Maya
There wasn't any choice about that. How could there be? Some things have to happen and this seemed reasonable. I'm sure Maya feels bad about it.
It'd be entirely different for the MC to return to Zoey. The only way it might happen out of the player's control is if they both get very drunk.

ZaphodB

Dec 9, 2017
For the time being, Zoey seems like the "better Maya" (don't bash me Maya fans, hear me out). She's probably in the same boat (not enough money to start college) and probably has mental scars of the leaked rooster image. BUT, she already trusts the MC, so you won't have to spend 6 fucking chapters for her to lay it on you. She also seems significantly more mature. I really hope she becomes a LI in future releases. If I have to play a new game from start, to get an "Others" ending to be with her, I'll do it.
Zoey & Maya might be in the same boat but family matters make it even more complex for Maya plus I feel like Zoey is more in control. I don't think Quinn would try her s**t with Zoey so very different personalities.
One of the great things about this game & I think it's the best adult game I've ever played is that there is replay value. I've started at least 3 times taking different paths.

Reactions: Walter Victor

ZaphodB

Dec 9, 2017
I don't think DPC will force the MC into a relationship but she will quite rightly be an option. He has more history with Zoey than any other character, far more than with Josy, so it makes total sense that she is in the picture and the MC will have a choice to get close to her again.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I don't think DPC will force the MC into a relationship but she will quite rightly be an option.
Emphasis on : AN OPTION ! ;)

I don't wanna fuck up my saves one after another because someone thought ( DPC ) it would be cool if Zoya would be a mandatory fling... I have separated saves for that ! :rolleyes::p

• Haha
Reactions: DarkKiller

LatinEmperor

May 6, 2020
Frankly, so far, Zoey is one of the better main females along with Bella and Jill in terms of story.
Sage: She merely uses sex to convince the MC to spy on Chad, and she only officially left Chad once she realizes Chad didn't love her.
Josey: She keeps playing with the MC's feelings. She gives him hope, crushes it, and then she does it all over again.
Maya: Honestly, I liked her the most up until the MC get tasered and basically kidnapped. She and Josey also told the MC that they were going to dump the other and going to be with him, then suddenly they got back together and yet they have the gall to demand the MC to earn their trust.
Zoey, Bella, and Jill never broke the MC's trust. Bella didn't want to break her vows for no good reason and she faces the threat of losing her career. Jill is an innocent lady who believes in true love, so I understood why it took her a while to be with the MC. Zoey did leave the MC, but it wasn't malicious, and she also tries her best not to hurt the MC (i.e. no "wait for me" BS). Zoey also actually loves the MC, considering how she keeps thinking of him and she never had a fling with another person.
Nevertheless, depending on the players, the MC can be a a-hole too.

ffsage

Apr 2, 2020
How many saves do you guys have currently for episode 9

I have

- Sage (Neutral close to DIK)
- Sage (DIK)
- Sage (Fucked up; where I go for both Sage and Jade to see what happens)
- DIK (Manwhore)
- Josy & Maya (Actually in this path I pursued them along with Jill and Bella until I had to choose between them)
- Jill
- Bella
- Bella (Fucked up; where I go both for her and Jill to see what happens)
- Maya only (I ignore Josy as much as I can)
- Josy only (I ignore Maya as much as I can)
- Quinn
- Riona
- Lily
- HOTs and Jade (Camila, Sarah, Melanie, Heather, maybe Elena)
- Pink Rose and Cathy (Nicole, Sandy, Rose)
- DIK (Where Rusty sells his car)

Thought about making one for Zoey without interacting any girl from the episode 1 but since we don't how she will effect the game I decided to wait till episode is out.

yasenib

Mar 12, 2020
Hold up, you can choose Quinn specifically in the end of chap 8?

I have

- Sage (DIK)
- DIK (Manwhore)
- Josy & Maya (Actually in this path I pursued them along with Jill and Bella until I had to choose between them)
- Jill
- Bella
- Quinn
- Riona
- Lily

Thought about making one for Zoey without interacting any girl from the episode 1 but since we don't how she will effect the game I decided to wait till episode is out.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017

I have

- Sage (DIK)
- DIK (Manwhore)
- Jill
- Bella
- Quinn
- Riona
- Lily

And I thought I had a lot of play-throughs
Hold up, you can choose Quinn specifically in the end of chap 8?
Not her specifically no. You can choose "Others" during breakfast at the end of Episode 8 and lean heavily towards a Quinn path. But there's not specific "Quinn" option. Just implied

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

I have

- Sage (DIK)
- DIK (Manwhore)
- Jill
- Bella
- Quinn
- Riona
- Lily

- MayaJosy neutral (head canon save, never dating Bella or Jill)
- Others neutral (Screwing every pussy possible but the chick LIs, incluiding Sage and Jade - but looking for a true love story with my queen Nicole - but not before fucking a lot the vixens - especially Carolyn)
- Sage neutral (Same as others but choosing Sage in the end, which is fucked up becaues i also fucked Jade and dumped her)
- Jill chick (or as i like to say: sad path where MC will dumped Jojo and May because of Jill. I still don't know why i did this shit to myself)
- MayaJosy chick (just choosing Jojo and May over Jill when the time comes. If my girls will suffer when MC tell them that he is with Jill, so i also want see Jill suffering because MC choose Jojo and May over her.)
- Still need make my Bella run.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

I have

- Sage (DIK)
- DIK (Manwhore)
- Jill
- Bella
- Quinn
- Riona
- Lily

More easy to explain with a pic
Saves.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes