ZWCook

Jan 3, 2019
In the path--depending on circumstances--when Jill decides to work at the Pink Rose, what would her stripper-name be?

1. Mercedes
2. Ophelia
3. Tiffany
4. Prudence
5. Destiny
6. Something else...(name it).
6. Melon-y (she calls the MC Peasant)

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Accepting Quinn's restaurant is the wrong way to go. At least for LI fans. Rumors will start. In EP4, the MC says something to Josy in the restroom. That they are all three cheaters. :unsure:

MC: "(Damn... This takes me back.)" (Back where? DPC himself wrote in his Q&A Session - 2022 - Part 2/2 so he writes branching timelines).
:unsure:(y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What could be in the black BOX? Probably a USB stick with pictures and videos. Either how the MC uses the glory hole, from the three-way video of Josy/Maya/MC from EP6. Sarah is a beast. She herself doesn't want to be tied down because she doesn't want to experience a breakup pain and guys aren't faithful in her opinion. She said so herself. That's probably why she likes to mess up other people's relationships. See the red star on Maya's sexy ass. It's not the Walk of Shame, it's the Walk of Fame. :rolleyes::unsure:

How does Maya get her tuition? By having sex with the MC in EP8. There will be a video of that. Let me remind you of 3 from 8 beers from EP3. Look at the ceiling. It's the English classroom where the midterm is also held. There are cameras and lights hanging up there. The MC is the limited edition. Prize and competition all in one. Even Sarah confirms that. The question that comes to my mind is, did Josy and Maya know about it? I think so Josy didn't know about it and Maya didn't find out about it, if at all, until the Dorm Party. Girl Talk. :whistle::unsure:

DPC tells us the Bert code (1-3-2-4-3=4) from EP4 into EP8.

Fact...: 1(F) 3(C) 2(A) 4(T) 3(...) = 4 (fact) = Fat Cat Activated Tuition...Fact.

Fat Cat is the normal difficulty level of the Catch the Beach Ball mini-game.

Fat = F (Father (Patrick), Family (DIK, Burke family or Lynette), Fuck) activated Tuition.

Cat = C (College, Cathy) activates Tuition.

It's all there.

Father:
- Father Patrick will release the money if his daughter is not a lesbian. EP8 Fuck Maya MC
Family:
- The DIK's are like a family. We are getting a new party mini-game. Maybe this way the DIK's can make so much money that more than one person can get tutoring.
- Sage is with her family at Josy/Maya/MC for this reason.
- Lynette family would also be possible.

Cat:
- College will be more of a scholarship. I'm also assuming it's MC exclusive because Cat is single on the Hard difficulty level.
- Cathy could work with a Tuition's sponsor starting in EP9.

Yes, many will be smirking now. But DPC loves games like this, as you could see from Interlude's Vault Code. I first found out about the code because I am interested in these types of games.

Actually, DPC has a great sense of humor. He uses the Bert formula to confirm tutoring as fact, using the letters of the word. Maybe now some will see the English mini-game with different eyes. Examples.

Cat: cats often appear in BaD.
Inca: A mask like this hangs around Isabella's house. The MC can also do a rain dance.
Giant: Caleb is already huge. Doesn't the MC think so too?
Herbes: The MC notices something in Caleb's face on EP7 at the HOT party. Now I know why those two are running away from Arieth. Arieth seems to have more than just crabs.
Dog: Dogs also keep showing up. Arieth even tries their food. Also, did you notice that there are several pictures on Isabella's wall where the Inca mask hangs? A cat, several fat cats, I also saw a dog, Maya loves pandas and so does Isabella. There is also an owl (Zoey Tattoo) and a parrot (Bird of Paradise). This points to Derek, who likes to dress up. A real bird of paradise.

Enough tracking for today. Or not.

I just thought of something about Tremolo that also has to do with EP8 and the Juno swimming pool.

Tremolo = Throuple relationship enalbed Maya (Maya is the one talking about Princess and Prince in EP8.) other Love others (a branch in EP9 is Others).

The picture shows a tremolo in musical notes. Variant (A) shows a straight line, variant (B) does not.

Let's compare this with the scrreenshot. Josy short and straight
(A). Maya long and with curves (B).

I will try to interpret the first notes.

A: The perfect throuple
B: Friendship with extras, maybe solo tours. When the MC chooses Maya on the slide, Derek ends up thinking about the fish again.

Now I'm going to order something to eat first. :giggle:

Last edited:

ashencone

Sep 21, 2021
Yeah, this is tinfoil hat time!

Jokes aside though, the black box containing all of the MCs "misdeeds", despite being a plausible explanation, lacks the punch.
Like, if you really wanted to control him, why not show him the video directly instead of putting it in the already trashed library and risk it getting thrown out?

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
A quick theory.

To create drama and substantiate Zoey's backstory, there will be a mandatory erotic/love scene between MС and Zoey. She cannot be rejected. It will necessarily have a kiss or optionally sex. MС can confess to LI that he kissed Zoey, which will be another long drama. Perhaps even MС and his LI will part for a while.

Why do I think so?
Pink systematically explores all aspects of romantic life. Acquaintance with LI - the period of free relationships - relationships - difficulties of relationships (quarrels, cheating) - break up or marriage.

ffsage

Apr 2, 2020
A quick theory.

To create drama and substantiate Zoey's backstory, there will be a mandatory erotic/love scene between MС and Zoey. She cannot be rejected. It will necessarily have a kiss or optionally sex. MС can confess to LI that he kissed Zoey, which will be another long drama. Perhaps even MС and his LI will part for a while.

Why do I think so?
Pink systematically explores all aspects of romantic life. Acquaintance with LI - the period of free relationships - relationships - difficulties of relationships (quarrels, cheating) - break up or marriage.
What a fucking boring story that would have been

Reactions: NukaCola

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Quick Theory No. 2.

Most likely, MС can change LI, but then there will be practically no sense in the Crossroads. I think the first hints that the choice of MC was hasty will be in episode 9, when other girls will find out about the choice of MC and get upset, but MC will be able to finally part with the chosen one only at the end of episode 12.
MC will probably fuck behind its LI's back, which will create complexity and drama, and in the end MC will have to finally make a choice between the two. Notice whether each LI has its own shadow rival. Zoey is prepared for solo players.
I'm sure our snowflakes -patrons will cry.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
What a fucking boring story that would have been
Maybe. Zoey is an ordinary romantic rival. But in order for the player to take her seriously, Pink created a whole backstory for her.

But what kind of romantic rivalry without romantic evenings together over a bottle of beer with memories of bygone times, unexpectedly manifested passion, a passionate kiss and subsequent regret?
I'm ready to swear on my kidney that everything will be like this.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
After my 2nd playthrough, I have arrived at one conclusion.
Being a DIK is less a game of "being a DIK" and more a game of "being a CHICK". 4 out of the 5 main love interests require you to be on the on the CHICK throughout most of your playthrough.
I am not saying it's a bad thing, since I am most likely a CHICK IRL. But still, when most CHICK options almost always ends up with you missing out on content, ("Party with no limits", "Get rid of the alphas", "Queen's restaurant number"...) a few more DIK choices would be appreciated. Like RIONA! Come on DPC, make it happen!
View attachment 1754853
Unless cheating becomes a thing we can only assume right now that DIK players or "Others" will have all the sex scenes at the halloween party apart from LI's.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Accepting Quinn's restaurant is the wrong way to go. At least for LI fans. Rumors will start. In EP4, the MC says something to Josy in the restroom. That they are all three cheaters. :unsure:

MC: "(Damn... This takes me back.)" (Back where? DPC himself wrote in his Q&A Session - 2022 - Part 2/2 so he writes branching timelines).
:unsure:(y)

What could be in the black BOX? Probably a USB stick with pictures and videos. Either how the MC uses the glory hole, from the three-way video of Josy/Maya/MC from EP6. Sarah is a beast. She herself doesn't want to be tied down because she doesn't want to experience a breakup pain and guys aren't faithful in her opinion. She said so herself. That's probably why she likes to mess up other people's relationships. See the red star on Maya's sexy ass. It's not the Walk of Shame, it's the Walk of Fame. :rolleyes::unsure:

How does Maya get her tuition? By having sex with the MC in EP8. There will be a video of that. Let me remind you of 3 from 8 beers from EP3. Look at the ceiling. It's the English classroom where the midterm is also held. There are cameras and lights hanging up there. The MC is the limited edition. Prize and competition all in one. Even Sarah confirms that. The question that comes to my mind is, did Josy and Maya know about it? I think so Josy didn't know about it and Maya didn't find out about it, if at all, until the Dorm Party. Girl Talk. :whistle::unsure:

DPC tells us the Bert code (1-3-2-4-3=4) from EP4 into EP8.

Fact...: 1(F) 3(C) 2(A) 4(T) 3(...) = 4 (fact) = Fat Cat Activated Tuition...Fact.

Fat Cat is the normal difficulty level of the Catch the Beach Ball mini-game.

Fat = F (Father (Patrick), Family (DIK, Burke family or Lynette), Fuck) activated Tuition.

Cat = C (College, Cathy) activates Tuition.

It's all there.

Father:
- Father Patrick will release the money if his daughter is not a lesbian. EP8 Fuck Maya MC
Family:
- The DIK's are like a family. We are getting a new party mini-game. Maybe this way the DIK's can make so much money that more than one person can get tutoring.
- Sage is with her family at Josy/Maya/MC for this reason.
- Lynette family would also be possible.

Cat:
- College will be more of a scholarship. I'm also assuming it's MC exclusive because Cat is single on the Hard difficulty level.
- Cathy could work with a Tuition's sponsor starting in EP9.

Yes, many will be smirking now. But DPC loves games like this, as you could see from Interlude's Vault Code. I first found out about the code because I am interested in these types of games.

Actually, DPC has a great sense of humor. He uses the Bert formula to confirm tutoring as fact, using the letters of the word. Maybe now some will see the English mini-game with different eyes. Examples.

Cat: cats often appear in BaD.
Inca: A mask like this hangs around Isabella's house. The MC can also do a rain dance.
Giant: Caleb is already huge. Doesn't the MC think so too?
Herbes: The MC notices something in Caleb's face on EP7 at the HOT party. Now I know why those two are running away from Arieth. Arieth seems to have more than just crabs.
Dog: Dogs also keep showing up. Arieth even tries their food. Also, did you notice that there are several pictures on Isabella's wall where the Inca mask hangs? A cat, several fat cats, I also saw a dog, Maya loves pandas and so does Isabella. There is also an owl (Zoey Tattoo) and a parrot (Bird of Paradise). This points to Derek, who likes to dress up. A real bird of paradise.

Enough tracking for today. Or not.

I just thought of something about Tremolo that also has to do with EP8 and the Juno swimming pool.

Tremolo = Throuple relationship enalbed Maya (Maya is the one talking about Princess and Prince in EP8.) other Love others (a branch in EP9 is Others).

The picture shows a tremolo in musical notes. Variant (A) shows a straight line, variant (B) does not.

Let's compare this with the scrreenshot. Josy short and straight
(A). Maya long and with curves (B).

I will try to interpret the first notes.

A: The perfect throuple
B: Friendship with extras, maybe solo tours. When the MC chooses Maya on the slide, Derek ends up thinking about the fish again.

Now I'm going to order something to eat first. :giggle:
1666121_happy-easter-smigus-dyngus.gif :KEK:
there will be a mandatory erotic/love scene between MС and Zoey. She cannot be rejected.
This would go agaist the games principles whereas YOU decide what happens... so in short... simon-cowell-thats-a-no.gif
but then there will be practically no sense in the Crossroads
Of course there is... what do you think dictates what scenario goes on from EP 9 onward ? :rolleyes::LOL:
tom-and-jerry-evil.gif
I'm ready to swear on my kidney that everything will be like this.
Oh shit... that's a hefty wager you got there... are they shutting down or what ? :eek: Maybe you should think about this once again after some serious reprogramming :unsure:
1746220_7947d125f34861cbd54f23fd91fcf05a.gif :KEK:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Quick Theory No. 2.

Most likely, MС can change LI, but then there will be practically no sense in the Crossroads. I think the first hints that the choice of MC was hasty will be in episode 9, when other girls will find out about the choice of MC and get upset, but MC will be able to finally part with the chosen one only at the end of episode 12.
MC will probably fuck behind its LI's back, which will create complexity and drama, and in the end MC will have to finally make a choice between the two. Notice whether each LI has its own shadow rival. Zoey is prepared for solo players.
I'm sure our snowflakes -patrons will cry.
Being at the haft way point I can see the MC being able to change LI at some point if the player wants too other wise why bring Zoey back and do so in a way where she is very single and hasn't been fuck since her last time with you. Just a guess but I think there will be two crossroad like episodes the first being who do want as a your LI and the second is your LI the one, did you blow it with her, or want another one? I think you have your lock events with your LI then in free roam events and event around a LI you broke up with will be the chances to fuck others.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
This would go agaist the games principles whereas YOU decide what happens... so in short...
simon-cowell-thats-a-no.gif
Yeah, after being sleep-humped by Maya and then electrocuted by Quinn it's clear we always decide what happens....
And we all really wanted to play tennis with Tybalt too.... (or look at his wiener, for that matter...)
We could just not gone to the library..... But we did and no matter what, we kissed Bella.... (lets forget about the other kiss while drunk, that was the booze! Wasn't me!)

scam.gif
Not everything we do in game really is our decision..... So no choice kissing Zoey at Halloween? Could happen! ;)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah, after being sleep-humped by Maya and then electrocuted by Quinn it's clear we always decide what happens....
And we all really wanted to play tennis with Tybalt too.... (or look at his wiener, for that matter...)
We could just not gone to the library..... But we did and no matter what, we kissed Bella.... (lets forget about the other kiss while drunk, that was the booze! Wasn't me!)

View attachment 1755249
Not everything we do in game really is our decision..... So no choice kissing Zoey at Halloween? Could happen! ;)
you are comparing actions that MC has undergone and that also the player had to feel as impositions, with something that can hardly be so.

the only exception is the kiss to Bella, which to this day remains a stretch without any meaning that forces players to avoid her without any real sense in the story (so it is actually a choice to kiss her, going to the library or not, even if hidden in a trap)

it is possible that Zoey kisses MC (like Sage after she patiently waited at least 10 seconds in the seventh chapter), much less the opposite without a choice

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

View attachment 1755249
What you write is right but the examples are not deciding factors towards to story... ( plus if I remember correctly with the exception of Maya and a kiss from her all of these can be dodged ) Tybalt ??? :oops: How the hell did HE get in the picture ? :KEK: Or his itty bitty wiener :ROFLMAO::devilish: ( sure we did not wanted to see it ??? tosser gets humiliated all around :KEK: )

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
A quick theory.

Why do I think so?
I agree that Zoey will be a major player, its pretty much all but certain after DPC dedicated an entire interlude to her. We dont have that kind of detailed backstory on any other girl.

But one thing makes me hope and believe that there wont be any forced or rather unavoidable content with Zoey and thats because DPC didnt just let us choose between Jill/MJ/Bella and Sage but also 'others', and it would make no sense to me to give players a 'stay single' decision there, just to then switch to unavoidable cheating on your pick. In that case he couldve removed the choice altogether.

I think, if the MC stayed single, Zoey will 100% be an option and if you are locked in on a girl, she will maybe try to seduce the MC, but with the option to say 'no'.

However down the line, Zoey could absolutely be ment as a rival to the MC's pick, but i dont wanna speculate down that road untill Ive seen how they interact with eachother, specifically what Zoeys intentions are. I mean, they are BFF's, so I'm hoping through our choices, they can stay 'just' that.

ashencone

Sep 21, 2021
Alright, Just finished playing the Interlude. Thoughts?
It feels like Season One Maya all over again, on steroids even, since a whole ~30min chapter is now dedicated to her.
Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved the backstory. Zoey is fucking CUTE! She would make a perfect LI for the "Others" run, and a strong rival for most LI specific runs as well.

For the time being, Zoey seems like the "better Maya" (don't bash me Maya fans, hear me out). She's probably in the same boat (not enough money to start college) and probably has mental scars of the leaked rooster image. BUT, she already trusts the MC, so you won't have to spend 6 fucking chapters for her to lay it on you. She also seems significantly more mature. I really hope she becomes a LI in future releases. If I have to play a new game from start, to get an "Others" ending to be with her, I'll do it.

Over and out. See you all on the next update!
1649885068838.png

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
A quick theory.

Why do I think so?
I think (and hope) DPC won't go as far as a mandatory kiss or sex scene, but I do think that MC having lingering feelings for Zoey, second guessing his feelings for the LI we chose and thus also making the LI second guessing the relationship, is a high possibility.
I mean, why would he go through the trouble of making a whole interlude dedicated to Zoey if she then returns, we refuse her advances and everything continues as if nothing happened?

But I've said it here before, if DPC forces MC into some kind of relationship with Zoey and temporary break-up with the LI we chose it will be complete bullshit.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes