Apr 10, 2022
How many saves do you guys have currently for episode 9

I have

- Sage (Neutral close to DIK)
- Sage (DIK)
- Sage (Fucked up; where I go for both Sage and Jade to see what happens)
- DIK (Manwhore)
- Josy & Maya (Actually in this path I pursued them along with Jill and Bella until I had to choose between them)
- Jill
- Bella
- Bella (Fucked up; where I go both for her and Jill to see what happens)
- Maya only (I ignore Josy as much as I can)
- Josy only (I ignore Maya as much as I can)
- Quinn
- Riona
- Lily
- HOTs and Jade (Camila, Sarah, Melanie, Heather, maybe Elena)
- Pink Rose and Cathy (Nicole, Sandy, Rose)
- DIK (Where Rusty sells his car)

Thought about making one for Zoey without interacting any girl from the episode 1 but since we don't how she will effect the game I decided to wait till episode is out.
I have three Jill saves. I am about to start a fourth. I am deeply unwell.

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
A quick theory.

To create drama and substantiate Zoey's backstory, there will be a mandatory erotic/love scene between MС and Zoey. She cannot be rejected. It will necessarily have a kiss or optionally sex. MС can confess to LI that he kissed Zoey, which will be another long drama. Perhaps even MС and his LI will part for a while.

Why do I think so?
Pink systematically explores all aspects of romantic life. Acquaintance with LI - the period of free relationships - relationships - difficulties of relationships (quarrels, cheating) - break up or marriage.
Gah, I hope you are wrong. But it seems to fit DPC's standards.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
After my 2nd playthrough, I have arrived at one conclusion.
Being a DIK is less a game of "being a DIK" and more a game of "being a CHICK". 4 out of the 5 main love interests require you to be on the on the CHICK throughout most of your playthrough.
I am not saying it's a bad thing, since I am most likely a CHICK IRL. But still, when most CHICK options almost always ends up with you missing out on content, ("Party with no limits", "Get rid of the alphas", "Queen's restaurant number"...) a few more DIK choices would be appreciated. Like RIONA! Come on DPC, make it happen!
View attachment 1754853
I think the whole point is that CHICK-centric MCs miss out on some of the side girls and DIK-centric miss some material with the main LIs (particularly Jill).

It's not like you're locked into a single Affinity for each choice; you can make up to 4 opposing choices and still manage to get permanent DIK/CHICK Affinity by the end of Season 2. Giving CHICKs even more options for casual sex seems counter to the purpose of having Affinities in the first place.

In the game, a neutral player is regarded as a Chick player. How can we understand which player is chick and which is dik? By dialogs and available activities.
When the neutral talks to the Dik girls (Sage and Quinn), the neutral says as chick, not like dick. I believe that neutral is a hard version of chick, and not something in between a dik and a chick.
This is not quite correct. As usual when discussing DIK/CHICK matters, it's more convoluted than than it should be. The MC's dialog is governed by his Status, not Affinity: DIK Status gets DIK dialog, CHICK or Neutral Status use the other, less coarse dialog options.

Since permanent DIK/CHICK Affinity eliminates all boxes on the opposing side of the morality bar, those MCs are incapable of gaining the opposing Status and thus their Affinity will indirectly govern their speech. But Neutral Affinity requires having at least one opposing box left, which means it's possible for Neutral MCs to talk like DIKs if that's how you roll.

Last edited:

ashencone

Sep 21, 2021
Alright, Just finished playing the Interlude. Thoughts?
It feels like Season One Maya all over again, on steroids even, since a whole ~30min chapter is now dedicated to her.
Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved the backstory. Zoey is fucking CUTE! She would make a perfect LI for the "Others" run, and a strong rival for most LI specific runs as well.

For the time being, Zoey seems like the "better Maya" (don't bash me Maya fans, hear me out). She's probably in the same boat (not enough money to start college) and probably has mental scars of the leaked rooster image. BUT, she already trusts the MC, so you won't have to spend 6 fucking chapters for her to lay it on you. She also seems significantly more mature. I really hope she becomes a LI in future releases. If I have to play a new game from start, to get an "Others" ending to be with her, I'll do it.

Over and out. See you all on the next update!
View attachment 1755389
A bit more context about the "more mature" statement.

Maya when she had to leave Josy: Oh no, we are drifting apart, continuous relationship problems...
Zoey when she had to leave MC: A proper goodbye, maybe not a break-up, but a proper goodbye.

Maya if her naughty image/video ever gets leaked: Cries in a corner, "it's all over"
Zoey when her naughty image get's leaked: Runs across the town in rain to snatch the phone/console the person who did it.

In short, Maya is a bit more like Princess Peach, constantly waiting for something/someone to rescue her from her situation. Zoey seems more like Princess Rosalina (from Super Mario Galaxy, for the unaware) who is also in trouble but manages to keep her shit together and actively does something about it.

Again, a 30 minute interlude, that's completely focused on her is not exactly a proper judgement of character. Maya is also a lesbian (?bi-sexual), and as a straight person, it's plausible that I am oversimplifying the situation a lot than it actually is. I guess we'll see in the future episodes how DPC actually fleshes out their character. But for the time being, yeah, "better Maya" is my conclusion.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
This is not quite correct. As usual when discussing DIK/CHICK matters, it's more convoluted than than it should be. The MC's dialog is governed by his Status, not Affinity: DIK Status gets DIK dialog, CHICK or Neutral Status use the other, less coarse dialog options.
That's not entirely true :) . There are times when the affinity is what's mater during dialog. Becky is a nice example. I always have Dik status, I regularly peek, and cheat during the test, math, english etc :ROFLMAO: . so anyway , With Becky the conversations were different in both case. first only my Dik affinity MC say to her that : arent you the girl who farted during class ?:ROFLMAO::devilish: When you pretend to not know her during the first meeting. although this could might be changed because of whether you flirted her or not, in the beginning of ep 6?! .:unsure:. i'm not sure :unsure:

However, The Absinthe & Cola, trick. Definitely have different MC reaction. Neutral MC says something like, it was an honest mistake. Whereas the Dik MC is simply Laughing at her:ROFLMAO:.

There are another example just popped up in my mind. With Josy, When you flirt with her during the Hots party in ep 7, after she concerned about her height. Neutral MC say a different line to her than the Dik MC , and her response also different.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144

buttgoose

Sep 5, 2021
Lots of talk about Maya being a shrinking violet but her father is emotionally, and possibly other ways, abusive and controlling.

That has a major impact, and some people internalize all of that and she's probably dealing with a lot of anxiety.

She probably needs therapy badly since her entire motivation seems to be independence from her abuser.

Comparing her to Zoey isn't entirely fair for either of them.

Last edited:

mr.coomer

Jul 5, 2018
I've noticed Bella path is available with DIK affination. Why everybody saying you have to be on a CHICK affination to romance Bella?

Horny Mf

Nov 7, 2020
Guys how to download "episode 8 only" from season 2(Before the interlude). I downloaded an update patch version 0.8.2 which is only 57 MB and it doesn't make any difference from 0.7.6. Did I do anything wrong? Which is the correct file?Help pls

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Guys how to download "episode 8 only" from season 2(Before the interlude). I downloaded an update patch version 0.8.2 which is only 57 MB and it doesn't make any difference from 0.7.6. Did I do anything wrong? Which is the correct file?Help pls
You can't anymore, because Renpy got an update and when DPC made the switch to the new version he didn't/couldn't use an update patch anymore. You have to download the whole thing.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
The file you downloaded was to update v0.8 to v0.8.2., which is why it's small.

As d3philer said, there's no official update patch to go from 0.7 to 0.8. There is an though.
You can't anymore, because Renpy got an update and when DPC made the switch to the new version he didn't/couldn't use an update patch anymore. You have to download the whole thing.
DPC did say that it couldn't be updated, but it's completely untrue. He just didn't want to deal with having to support users who couldn't follow the instructions.
Shittt. Does this apply to all games man?
No, DPC releases update patches usually, this one was different because he changed to a newer version of Ren'Py.

Most games don't have update patches, but most aren't near 20GB to download the full version.

Last edited:
Reactions: vogelbeest

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
A blatant lie which doesn't deserve zealot followers... as Meushi states it as well.....
DPC did say that it couldn't be updated, but it's completely untrue. He just didn't want to deal with having to support users who couldn't follow the instructions.
..... this is only an action against lazy asses who ( for example ) can't even merge 2 folders properly :KEK:

And as another reason we can mention that this 0.8 file is the complete S1+S2 so it's not actually a bad thing that it's " forced " to download as a whole... this is a follow up on the incapable noodles as well as is a practical solution for new players :p

May 4, 2017
Hopefully we can break up Maya and Josy in season 3 and have Josy all to ourselves.

Honestly not a fan of Maya at all. The most annoying character, at least Tybalt is a joke and you can laugh at him.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
..... this is only an action against lazy asses who ( for example ) can't even merge 2 folders properly :KEK:

And as another reason we can mention that this 0.8 file is the complete S1+S2 so it's not actually a bad thing that it's " forced " to download as a whole... this is a follow up on the incapable noodles as well as is a practical solution for new players :p
The unofficial patches work, so thanks to the official unofficial patch makers!
Most isn't about noodles not being able to use the mods or patches, it's more about expecting everything is done for them.
There's not really much you need to know to be able to use renpy mods and patches, and often there's a readme file...

RenStimpy.gif Latest Ren'py version : Ren'Stimpy v.1 turbo noodle special with self dl/installer....

Reactions: znar25

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
Fuuuuuck, I just finished Season 2, and I was FUCKING BLINDSIDED by the ending! Shiiiit, sometimes I forget that this is an R-rated game, the writing is too fucking good!!!!

Also, the Interlude has me a bit confused. I love it, but I gotta ask for clarification: Do we have Incest now?

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes