NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
A blatant lie which doesn't deserve zealot followers... as Meushi states it as well.....

..... this is only an action against lazy asses who ( for example ) can't even merge 2 folders properly :KEK:
You can't anymore, because Renpy got an update and when DPC made the switch to the new version he didn't/couldn't use an update patch anymore. You have to download the whole thing.
:WeSmart:

Also, the Interlude has me a bit confused. I love it, but I gotta ask for clarification: Do we have Incest now?
What?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
200w.gif

But I give up on this if you don't wanna check things out for yourself then live in someone elses reality it's your choice ;)
The unofficial patches work, so thanks to the official unofficial patch makers!
Most isn't about noodles not being able to use the mods or patches, it's more about expecting everything is done for them.
There's not really much you need to know to be able to use renpy mods and patches, and often there's a readme file...

View attachment 1756195 Latest Ren'py version : Ren'Stimpy v.1 turbo noodle special with self dl/installer....
READ me file ??? :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: Noodles read ??? :eek::KEK: People just wanna jack their dick off as fast as possible not spend a couple of minutes on something that could be useful for the rest of their life !!! :HideThePain:
giphy.gif :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Alright, Just finished playing the Interlude. Thoughts?
It feels like Season One Maya all over again, on steroids even, since a whole ~30min chapter is now dedicated to her.
Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved the backstory. Zoey is fucking CUTE! She would make a perfect LI for the "Others" run, and a strong rival for most LI specific runs as well.

For the time being, Zoey seems like the "better Maya" (don't bash me Maya fans, hear me out). She's probably in the same boat (not enough money to start college) and probably has mental scars of the leaked rooster image. BUT, she already trusts the MC, so you won't have to spend 6 fucking chapters for her to lay it on you. She also seems significantly more mature. I really hope she becomes a LI in future releases. If I have to play a new game from start, to get an "Others" ending to be with her, I'll do it.

Over and out. See you all on the next update!
View attachment 1755389
Zoey had a lot of potential. Too bad DPC (and really I do appreciate DPC) wrecked her with ugly tats. As my joke goes a few weeks back Zoe won't let you tit-fuck her or cum on her tits because of her message to grandma. :ROFLMAO:

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
No?
What's in the Interlude that got you so confused?
Zoey and the MC. Can someone quickly explain their relation, and their family? I kept hearing dad, stepdad. Even during the train sequence, they kept calling someone "mom", so thought they were related.

fasdfaq123

Sep 6, 2020
Zoey and the MC. Can someone quickly explain their relation, and their family? I kept hearing dad, stepdad. Even during the train sequence, they kept calling someone "mom", so thought they were related.
best friends from childhood who started to fuck

Reactions: QBaSS

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
They're just friends with benefits and not related in any way.
MC's dad is also his biological father :HideThePain: , but Zoey has a stepdad. Their moms aren't the same person since, you know, Zoey's mom is alive :Kappa:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
It took time, but in the Bella path, Jill runs off to join the military, and eventually understood Bella's situation through another event. :ROFLMAO:

jillunder.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: openup212

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
The universal rules of incest games are pretty easy :

Dads are either dead or landlords, Moms are landladies, sisters and brothers are childhood friends.
Patreon sees no difference between stepfamily and blood related family, so step-cest is incest for Patreon.
Unless a Patreon game has been patched there simply are no dads, moms, sisters or brothers when incest is involved.
Or any other family relations like aunt, uncle, niece, cousin, etc, those are all "(childhood)friends of"...
Incest games usually come with some "community fanmade" patch or you can define relations at start of the game...

DPC said he will never have incest or NTR in his games, except ofcourse stealing other peoples partners but that's usually no problem for the community.

Reactions: Ilhares

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
'he didn't/couldn't use an update patch anymore'. Doesn't matter which one is true, my point is that I already covered my basis in my initial post :FacePalm:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
How many saves do you guys have currently for episode 9

I have

- Sage (Neutral close to DIK)
- Sage (DIK)
- Sage (Fucked up; where I go for both Sage and Jade to see what happens)
- DIK (Manwhore)
- Josy & Maya (Actually in this path I pursued them along with Jill and Bella until I had to choose between them)
- Jill
- Bella
- Bella (Fucked up; where I go both for her and Jill to see what happens)
- Maya only (I ignore Josy as much as I can)
- Josy only (I ignore Maya as much as I can)
- Quinn
- Riona
- Lily
- HOTs and Jade (Camila, Sarah, Melanie, Heather, maybe Elena)
- Pink Rose and Cathy (Nicole, Sandy, Rose)
- DIK (Where Rusty sells his car)

Thought about making one for Zoey without interacting any girl from the episode 1 but since we don't how she will effect the game I decided to wait till episode is out.

Saves or routes?

Routes? I have 12.

Saves? Approaching 500, not counting the Tybalt saves.

Chornobayika

Mar 25, 2022

I have

- Sage (DIK)
- DIK (Manwhore)
- Josy & Maya (Actually in this path I pursued them along with Jill and Bella until I had to choose between them)
- Jill
- Bella
- Quinn
- Riona
- Lily

Thought about making one for Zoey without interacting any girl from the episode 1 but since we don't how she will effect the game I decided to wait till episode is out.
12 saves. Are there other season endings backgrounds available? I have found 7 variations: 2 Sage,1 MayaJosy, 1 Bella, 1 Jill, 2 Others
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020

I have

- Sage (DIK)
- DIK (Manwhore)
- Jill
- Bella
- Quinn
- Riona
- Lily

I have one Jill run.

I do have two saves of it with different types interludes, gives me the chance to fuck one up and play it straight on the other.

• Wow
Reactions: ffsage

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Maya when she had to leave Josy: Oh no, we are drifting apart, continuous relationship problems...
Zoey when she had to leave MC: A proper goodbye, maybe not a break-up, but a proper goodbye.
The difference is that was not Maya choice. She didn't want it, but was forced to leave Josy behind. Zoey freely chose go to California and MC freely chose stay in his home.

In short, Maya is a bit more like Princess Peach, constantly waiting for something/someone to rescue her from her situation.
I will never understand this view since we can clearly see and read in chapter 1 that join the HOTs and get free tuition is Maya's plan. Is a bad, naive and dumb plan based in barely nothing, but still is Maya trying to solve her problems with a plan made by herself. MC, Josy and now Sage wanting help her doesn't change that.

Maya is also a lesbian (?bi-sexual), and as a straight person, it's plausible that I am oversimplifying the situation a lot than it actually is.
Kinda you are. Maya grew up with a controller and abusive father. This take a damage in any person. As much Zoey also have a shit stepfather, she also had a grandmother who always incetived her follow her dreams and be herself. They are two different people with different backgrounds.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
That's not entirely true :) . There are times when the affinity is what's mater during dialog. Becky is a nice example. I always have Dik status, I regularly peek, and cheat during the test, math, english etc :ROFLMAO: . so anyway , With Becky the conversations were different in both case. first only my Dik affinity MC say to her that : arent you the girl who farted during class ?:ROFLMAO::devilish: When you pretend to not know her during the first meeting. although this could might be changed because of whether you flirted her or not, in the beginning of ep 6?! .:unsure:. i'm not sure :unsure:

However, The Absinthe & Cola, trick. Definitely have different MC reaction. Neutral MC says something like, it was an honest mistake. Whereas the Dik MC is simply Laughing at her:ROFLMAO:.

There are another example just popped up in my mind. With Josy, When you flirt with her during the Hots party in ep 7, after she concerned about her height. Neutral MC say a different line to her than the Dik MC , and her response also different.
One of the reasons I did always think the game may be better without this limitation, for example: I should be able to kick the Jocks ass and still be sweet to the girls.
This is perhaps the only thing I never liked in the game, though I like the different routes and different dialogues depending if you are chick or dik.

Reactions: dalli_x and sixart
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes