PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Inb4 Dalli comes up with the theory that Bella and Sage are the same person. :Kappa:
In my opinion, Bella and Sage models are quite similar, they even smile the same, lol

Quick Theory No. 3.

Jade's problem will not be solved in episode 9, she will shoot unexpectedly at the most inopportune time. At the meeting, Burke and Maya Jade will behave calmly and probably only she say something sarcastic about MC. So Tremolo won't tell Sage anything about fucking her mother. Jade will not blackmail, but she will speak very badly about him, which will surprise Sage. I guess the shit will pop up unexpectedly and will be a shock to Sage.

I think Sage will find out about it through that MC and Jade sex tape that someone will send to her phone.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: yasenib

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Inb4 Dalli comes up with the theory that Bella and Sage are the same person. :Kappa:
Coincidence? :unsure: I think not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe an unpopular opinion but DPC needs to bring back Bella's landing strip, Camilla's too for that matter. I mean look at what a gorgeous pussy this is.

View attachment 1756682

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
nope, but ive said that one before at some point talking shit. but no my prediction is burke deal gonna fall through. maya drama will not be over.......... :cautious:
As long as Maya's drama stays on the Josy path going forward, I have no issues with it anymore.

In the last episode she goes full lesbian after the conversation with Becky, but MC doesn't go out of his way to comfort her, he just let's her fucks off and he goes and enjoys the party. As long as it stays that way, it's good.

Even this Burke meeting, I don't care about the outcome of the tuition I just want to see Sage/Jade in the same room and for both of them to learn that they're not shit compared to Jill.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Maybe an unpopular opinion but DPC needs to bring back Bella's landing strip, Camilla's too for that matter. I mean look at what a gorgeous pussy this is.
Landingstrip or shaven, all can look good, but rather not the back to the sixties let it all grow bush..... But that's me. ;)

Invictus992

Apr 14, 2022
Just finished interlude. Honestly I really like the new stuff DPC is trying out as well as the animations and I'd really like to see some of it in Season 3

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
nope, but ive said that one before at some point talking shit. but no my prediction is burke deal gonna fall through. maya drama will not be over.......... :cautious:
My prediction is different. If DPC stays true to its timeline, the Mayan drama will end or be greatly toned down in EP9.

To understand.
EP1 Josy has not been accepted to college yet.
EP3 Josy is going to college, but doesn't have the tuition for Pete yet. Maya needs the tuition from this point because Josy is there.
EP5 Josy gets her school money from Pete.
EP7 Patrick presses and there is no tuition for HOT.
EP9 Meeting with the Burkes and the school money problem is solved.

The number sequence is important. What is Josy's house number? 135.If you participate in the math mini-game, you can extrapolate these numbers. 13579. DPC works in two EP steps for acute dramas.

For example, Jill's blackmail drama is not acute until EP6 and is resolved in EP8. Cathy's cackling begins in EP4 and the DIKs are saved in this regard in EP6. The repair of the mansion begins in EP6 and is completed in EP8.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
At the meeting, Burke and Maya Jade will behave calmly and probably only she say something sarcastic about MC. So Tremolo won't tell Sage anything about fucking her mother. Jade will not blackmail, but she will speak very badly about him, which will surprise Sage.
Would that not completely explain the expressions we see on people's faces in the preview?

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
My prediction is different. If DPC stays true to its timeline, the Mayan drama will end or be greatly toned down in EP9.

To understand.
EP3 Josy is going to college, but doesn't have the tuition for Pete yet. Maya needs the tuition from this point because Josy is there.

The number sequence is important. What is Josy's house number? 135.If you participate in the math mini-game, you can extrapolate these numbers. 13579. DPC works in two EP steps for acute dramas.

For example, Jill's blackmail drama is not acute until EP6 and is resolved in EP8. Cathy's cackling begins in EP4 and the DIKs are saved in this regard in EP6. The repair of the mansion begins in EP6 and is completed in EP8.
dpc is not that deep. :rolleyes:

D9074

Feb 21, 2021

To understand.

they some strong drugs

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017

To understand.

So you're claiming there is a DIKonacci Sequence ? Mathematicians will break their heads over this one for decades ! :D

I think DPC knows that people are fed up and sick of the Maya/Tuition story arch, it RE-AL-LY gotta end, I cant take another 4 episodes of it, it has run its course.
And more importantly, contrary to your number theory, I think DPC actually already gave us the solution in the last text exchange between Maya and the MC, with her trying on the HoT outfit.

If Maya moves into the HOT Mansion, Room and Board disappear from her costs and if we assume that her 2nd semester is already paid for we're talking about 15k + food + living costs, a 'simple' interest free loan from the Burkes would do, like in the 30-35k range, which is probably less than what Jade spends on make-up in a month. And even if that's too unlikely for DPC and they happen to say no afterall, Sage would go back, ask for the money herself and then she would loan it to Maya. I mean, how come Tybalt can spend money like its going out of fashion and Sage cant scrounge up enough to help Maya.

It'll end, it HAS to !

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
how come Tybalt can spend money like its going out of fashion
Tybalt most likely gets ahead by insurance fraud.... First his "heirloom" ring gets stolen, then his "expensive taylored" suit gets water damage.... Sure he bought a wrist watch that he tells is expensive, but it's most likely a fake one...
By now it's clear enough the boy is all talk....

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Tybalt most likely gets ahead by insurance fraud.... First his "heirloom" ring gets stolen, then his "expensive taylored" suit gets water damage.... Sure he bought a wrist watch that he tells is expensive, but it's most likely a fake one...
By now it's clear enough the boy is all talk....
He could also be running an insanely profitable Watermelon business...

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes