sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Dude, they can't even read the 1st post for fucking solutions to common problems, they aren't going to pick a random post 1800 pages down the line to start reading.
Think this should go to Sancho innit ? :KEK: It is exactly what I'm implying as well :ROFLMAO:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Happiness can have that effect on somebody's appearance. My money is on this exclusively being a Bella-path render, she's there for the man she loves. Unless, somehow, she walked in and found Jill dripping from the previous night's activities with MC. She loves Jill, too, it could be her reaction to Jill getting some deep dicking.
I assumed this being on the Bella branch went without saying. I'm sure other branches will see her in class or at the library, but I very much doubt she'll be visiting those MCs' room after dark.

Deep Dicking. Honestly, it's not like you need an excuse to see the person you're romantically involved with.
She doesn't need an excuse for the MC's sake, but she sure needs it for everyone else's. I mean technically I suppose it depends on what the B&R rules for fraternization are, but I'd be surprised if teachers are allowed to freely bang students specifically in their classes. So presumably Bella is trying to keep the deep dicking out of the limelight.

I still wonder who is meeting who here. Burke doesn't feel right, MC has no real reason to be awkward, and Sage shouldn't likely look as pissed. Their reactions would make perfect sense if it was Tybalt welcoming the guests into their home in his typical smarm-laden manner. The lack of fake tan on the hand sorta derails that thought. I rather look forward to finding out the specifics in this scene.
Sage and the MC may well have reasons to look that way meeting Burke if something appropriately embarrassing or divisive was discussed previously. I mean, we know Sage has something of a temper and the MC is a snowflake, and both of them were already feeling some stress before this scene (for different reasons). It wouldn't be that hard to imagine they overreacted to something, caused a minor incident, and were still grumbling when the Burkes tried to get the meeting back on track by formally greeting Maya.

But obviously that's just speculation. It could also be this is at the end of the meeting, or any number of other variants. I really don't think they're reacting to Tybalt, though; even ignoring obvious problems like the tan or why Tybalt would be there in the first place, he isn't empathetic enough to shake Maya's hand regardless of why she's here.

Last edited:

EthanP.

Dec 27, 2017
For me it seems the beginning of the meeting. Maya has been introduced and Burke is shaking hands with her. Knowing him, he has probably said something inappropriate to her. That's why Josy has a kinda surprised face and Sage is angry. And the MC of course has seen Jade and is uncomfortable, so this may be in any path were he just rejected her at the end of EP8.

Reactions: rockie

(s)AINT

Aug 19, 2019
What I can tell from the last few states update DPC’s been slaking off, probably play ing elden ring or something. not a lot of numbers just mini games and polls. this game has become too big to fall, hopefully won’t become the next milfy city.

• Angry
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia
Jan 12, 2022
I'm just starting my first playthrough and I would like to pick choices closest to myself without worrying about the dik and chick system. Does this game punish you if you don't commit to a certain path? Like will I miss out on all the special dialogue?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I'm just starting my first playthrough and I would like to pick choices closest to myself without worrying about the dik and chick system. Does this game punish you if you don't commit to a certain path? Like will I miss out on all the special dialogue?
This is a simple question with an infuriatingly over-complicated answer.

Your Status (the result of choosing certain dialog options) limits a few options in the early chapters, but it only prevents you from seeing some lewd scenes. After that, it does almost nothing but change the MC's spoken lines (DIKs tend to express themselves crudely).

Your Affinity (the result of Major Decisions removing bars from either end of the CHICK/DIK meter) starts coming into play in Episode 3 and does have some serious implications that aren't always clear ahead of time. To make matters worse, the way the game calculates the three Affinities (CHICK, DIK, and Neutral) changes late in Episode 8 which can add even more confusion in a few cases.

Lastly, the game is generally more about the specific decisions you make than it is about Affinity. Even path gateways with an Affinity requirement usually have other requirements as well, so Affinity isn't the most important consideration when you get into the weeds on a given path.

To try and sum it all up, if you're comfortable with what the CHICK or DIK paths represent, you'll probably be fine sticking with one of them. CHICKs are more about long-term relationships (especially with the main girls), DIKs are about playing the field; a few of the girls respond badly to certain Affinities at various points, but getting into specifics might be a bit spoilery. Neutral Affinity is the moderate path. It will usually give you the best of both worlds, but even then there are a few exceptions and it can be tricky to maintain depending on how your MC feels about the various Major Decisions.

When in doubt, I say go with your gut and then break out one of the various walkthroughs for alternate paths if you want to see what you missed. Good luck!

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
that's the intended way to play the game, "Folow Your Heart" and see where its lead you. I think we all did that in the beginning. We just played so many times, that now we are a bit more technical about it.
However the game does have an affinity system for a reason. So, its really up to you. For a first time it's perfectly fine to play the way you want, follow your own intuition.The sotry is decent enough for a "have fun feeling"

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
She doesn't need an excuse for the MC's sake, but she sure needs it for everyone else's. I mean technically I suppose it depends on what the B&R rules for fraternization are, but I'd be surprised if teachers are allowed to freely bang students specifically in their classes. So presumably Bella is trying to keep the deep dicking out of the limelight.
No one has to know that she's there and if they ask, then you give them a nice lie or better yet they'll just think she's there for a boning. No ones said anything about her walking out his room and exiting through the front door. I don't think it's that big of a deal.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Great, I just got an another facepalm from AchedCroissant :cry:. But you right I was to rude, it was not obvious choice for "Everyone", just for 70% of the player base:devilish::p:ROFLMAO:
I think the number a bit higher than that. In a choice between Josy and Maya, the answer is always Josy.

Maya might be able to beat out a Linda or Minnie but that's gonna be 50/50.

Reactions: Redd23

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
are they not the same ? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
They certainly were when I was college age, it took a fair bit of cold hard logic to prevent myself from making certain errors. Not always successful, that. Now I'm of an age where my main thoughts are "Oh, thank the gods, I don't have to deal with that."
Wants to have fun? Great.
Wants sexy times? Okay!
Wants to try and be a drama magnet? GTFO.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
if you want to have fun play free, but if you react badly to emotionally heavy situations avoid major DIK type choices and aim an affinity at most neutral

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Well, it's not like she's just started wearing that same jacket just now...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why did Bella buy a jacket in the children's clothing department?

Theory. James was a dwarf husband and he wore this jacket. When he died, she began to wear it as a token of remembrance. In her memories, he is higher than he really is. That's why there's a stool in the bathroom at Bella's house. It is for her dwarf husband. :unsure:

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Josy has such a nice Butthole and DPC still not gave us any Anal with her.:(
He such a vanilla when its come to the sex scenes with "main Girls" :ROFLMAO: . all the good stuff, spanking, anal, etc, always with side girls. :(
I believe it will come in the future.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes